Bewitched movie

WiCkEd4LyFfE
#0Bewitched movie
Posted: 7/5/04 at 10:05pm

Is Cheno going to play Sam or Louise in the movie? I am guessing Nicole Kidman will play Sam.

*Kristen*
Updated On: 7/6/04 at 10:05 PM

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#1re: Bewitch movie
Posted: 7/5/04 at 10:06pm

Who cares?

WickedDude
#2re: Bewitch movie
Posted: 7/5/04 at 10:07pm

Yes Nicole Kidmen will play Sam. I think cheno will play Louise.

GovernorSlaton Profile Photo
GovernorSlaton
#3re: Bewitch movie

Yea, Nicole Kidman is playing Samantha. I guess that means Cheno is playing Louise, although I don't know who the character is.

WiCkEDrOcKS
#4re: Bewitch movie

Ditto.

POLisPOL Profile Photo
POLisPOL
#5re: Bewitch movie

According imdb:

Nicole Kidman .... Isabel Bigelow/Samantha Stephens
Will Ferrell .... Jack Wyatt/Darrin Stephens
Shirley MacLaine .... Iris Smythson/Endora
Michael Caine .... Nigel
Kristin Chenoweth .... Marie

Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!

WiCkEDrOcKS
#6re: Bewitch movie
Posted: 7/5/04 at 10:08pm

I think that Jim Carrey would make a perfect Darren!

TxTwoStep Profile Photo
TxTwoStep
#7re: Bewitch movie
Posted: 7/5/04 at 10:10pm

not sure who "Marie" is, but Louise was Samantha's best friend, married to Larry Tate, Darren's boss.

And i wonder how long before this thread lands "off-topic." Chenowith isn't a strong enough reason for it to be on this side of the board...there are no posts about the Pink Panther remake.

Will: They don't give out awards for helping people be gay... unless you count the Tonys. "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life..."

WiCkEd4LyFfE
#8re: Bewitch movie
Posted: 7/5/04 at 10:12pm

Yeah, okay who the heck is marie? I thought she would play Louise or at least have a supporting character.

*Kristen*
Updated On: 7/5/04 at 10:12 PM

GovernorSlaton Profile Photo
GovernorSlaton
#9re: Bewitch movie
Posted: 7/5/04 at 10:12pm

If I remember correctly, the part Kristin plays, Marie, is Samantha's nosy neighbor. Updated On: 7/5/04 at 10:12 PM

zepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
#10re: Bewitch movie
Posted: 7/5/04 at 10:13pm

at first Jim Carrey was going to be playing darrin, but guess that all changed... he really would have been perfect. he's got the look, and his acting would be perfect for it.

::bust a move::

WhatDoINeedWithLove?
#11re: Bewitch movie
Posted: 7/5/04 at 10:15pm

Marie is the nosey next door neighbor who always tries to catch Sam doing things...

what does Isabel Bigelow/Jack Wyatt/Iris Smythson mean?

POLisPOL Profile Photo
POLisPOL
#12re: Bewitch movie
Posted: 7/5/04 at 10:22pm

I don't know...
check it out here:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374536/fullcredits
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374536/fullcredits>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374536/fullcredits

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374536/fullcredits

Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!

WiCkEd4LyFfE
#13re: Bewitch movie
Posted: 7/5/04 at 10:23pm

Who knows? But a character who is nosy is perfect for Cheno! Ha Ha!

*Kristen*

TxTwoStep Profile Photo
TxTwoStep
#14re: Bewitch movie
Posted: 7/5/04 at 10:25pm

is Marie some variant on Gladys Kravitz? that's the nosy neighbor i recall from the series...

Will: They don't give out awards for helping people be gay... unless you count the Tonys. "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life..."

cocoloco
#15re: Bewitch movie
Posted: 7/5/04 at 10:30pm

I think Cheno was replaced by Amy Sedaris.

WiCkEd4LyFfE
#16re: Bewitch movie
Posted: 7/5/04 at 10:31pm

Yep i think so. Do you think she will have like one line or be a supporting role. I.E. the nosy neighbor from Bringing Down the House aka Rose from the Golden Girls. That would be hilarious! And I thought Cheno as Ms. Noodle was funny!
What do you think this movie will be rated? I am thinking PG but I have never seen Nicole Kidman do a kid movie. Just wondering.

*Kristen*

WhatDoINeedWithLove?
#17re: Bewitch movie
Posted: 7/5/04 at 10:31pm

i beleive she is supposed to be that character, thats what i heard

HeartinNYC Profile Photo
HeartinNYC
#18re: Bewitch movie
Posted: 7/6/04 at 9:24am

Any idea who, if anyone, is playing Uncle Arthur? I've read they have considered both Eddie Izzard and Nathan Lane. I think Eddie would make a great Dr. Bombay; and Nathan could probably channel Uncle Arthur in is sleep!

Neither a borrower nor a lender be...unless that's mine in the first place.

broadwayguy2
#19re: Bewitch movie
Posted: 7/6/04 at 9:25am

I still say that it would be HILARIOUS to cast two 'Darren's and switch partway through the film.......

mominator Profile Photo
mominator
#20re: Bewitch movie
Posted: 7/6/04 at 9:33am

Too funny bg2!! A brillant idea I wish I thought of it!
B

"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien

broadwayguy2
#21re: Bewitch movie
Posted: 7/6/04 at 9:34am

... kind of like the Rseanne becky switch.... don't try to hide the fact that it happened. Embrace it!

TxTwoStep Profile Photo
TxTwoStep
#22re: Bewitch movie
Posted: 7/7/04 at 10:33pm

Sedaris (whom i worship, along with her fellow brother deity David) would be a great Kravitz.

~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo
~FloweryFriend~
#23re: Bewitch movie
Posted: 7/7/04 at 10:41pm

Jim Carrey would make an AWESOME first Darren.

I starred in a short film called Magnetic Personality. Check it out!

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#24re: Bewitch movie
Posted: 7/7/04 at 10:46pm

And then Will Ferell can come in as Darren at the one hour mark.

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

Videos