pixeltracker

Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?

Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?

Lorelai Profile Photo
Lorelai
#0Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/20/03 at 8:40pm

The BC/EFA website has yet to announce who will be at the celebrity table at the flea market in Shurbert Alley this year. They had some great people last year like Edie Falco Harvey Fierstein and Harriet Harris, just to name a few.
So, in a perfect world, who would you really love to see at the table this year? Let's limit the people to those who are alive, ok? Here are a few people I'd like to see there:

-Bernadette Peters and Tammy Blanchard
-Carolee Carmello and Jeff McCarthy
-the cast of Nine
-Sherie Rene Scott
-Nathan Lane
-the cast of Long Day's Journey Into Night
-Susan Stroman (I know, but I DID say in a perfect world!)

(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."

PigletH13 Profile Photo
PigletH13
#1re: Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/20/03 at 8:48pm

Oh I guess Jarrod and Hugh...but if that is the case...at different times! The line for people waiting for Hugh is going to be ridiculous!

addition to the serenity prayer: Help me hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they pissed me off!!! :-)

#2 Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/20/03 at 8:52pm

If I could go It would not matter who was there. I like so many talented people for so many reasons.

Bernedette Peters
Chita Rivera
Linda Eder
Hugh Jackman
Nathan Lane
Susan Egan
Alice and Emily
Will Chase
Toni Braxton
Carolee Carmello
Marin Mazzie
Brian Stokes Mitchell
Patti LuPone
Jane Krakowski
BJ Crosby
Jennifer Holliday

...see I could go and on and on.... (oh wait, I did)

broadwayguy2
#3re: Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/20/03 at 8:54pm

Kathy Brier
Matt Morrison
Harvey Fierstein
Clarke Thorell
Joe Machota
Tina Maddigan

and all of the above lists

ChristineDaae Profile Photo
ChristineDaae
#4re: re: Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/20/03 at 9:24pm

I'd like to see:

Michael Crawford & Hugh Jackman

"Life will be frozen peaches and cream. Baby, dream Your Dream" ~ SC

Lorelai Profile Photo
Lorelai
#5re: re: re: Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/20/03 at 11:23pm

i forgot to add...

-christine ebersole
-kate burton

(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."

TheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
#6re: re: re: re: Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/21/03 at 11:38am

Michelle Pawk
Linda Lavin
Chita Rivera
Brian Stokes Mitchell
Antonio Banderas (but you know he won't be there without her)
Jane Krakowski
Jeff McCarthy
Hunter and Sutton Foster
Joel Grey
Kristen Chenoweth
Bernaette Peters
Christine Ebersole
Louise Pitre
Linda Eder

"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~

FindingNamo
#7re: re: re: re: re: Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/21/03 at 11:58am

I know it would probably never happen, but I can dream!

I'd like to see Sutton sitting next to Gavin sitting next to a clone of Sutton sitting next to a clone of Gavin sitting next to a clone of Sutton and so on.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Hello Gorgeous
#8re: re: re: re: re: re: Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/21/03 at 12:15pm

Hahaha Namo, I'd like to see that too!

Brian Stokes Mitchell
Kerry Butler
Sutton Foster
Hunter Foster
Gavin Creel
Kristen Chenoweth
Antonio Banderas
Bernadette Peters
John Dossett
Tammy Blanchard

~*Christa*~ "Don't ya wanna be the life of the party?" Idina Menzel, THE WILD PARTY

BwayTheatre11
#9re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/21/03 at 12:59pm

Sorry look below.
V
V
V
V
V

CCM '10!
Updated On: 8/21/03 at 12:59 PM

BwayTheatre11
#10re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/21/03 at 1:01pm

Here is my list:

Bernadette Peters
Hunter Foster
Kerry Butler
Dick Latessa
Frenchie Davis
Clarke Thorell
Amy Spanger
Toni Braxton
Mandy Gonzalez
Will Chase

That's just some! I can't think of them all.

CCM '10!

SueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
#11re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/21/03 at 1:05pm

Wouldn't it be easier if this thread was "Who would you NOT like to see?"

PEACE.

broadwayguy2
#12re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/21/03 at 1:08pm

well, going off on a Namo tangent....... a row of shirtless Gavin Creels is never a bad thing.

John Tartaglia

BwayTheatre11
#13re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/21/03 at 1:13pm

Sueleen, I pick Melanie and her hubby Antonio.

CCM '10!

SueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
#14re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/21/03 at 1:20pm

Antonio can come. But leave the bag at home.

PEACE.

broadwayguy2
#15re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/21/03 at 1:21pm

Sue,
It would require a surgeon to remove the plastic faced monstrosity from his arm.

FindingNamo
#16re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/21/03 at 2:23pm

The Niceness Police strike again, eh, Broadwayguy2?

"Alas, alas for you, hypocrites that you are...."

Updated On: 8/21/03 at 02:23 PM

SueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
#17re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/21/03 at 2:41pm

Am I going to have to separate you two? I know all this bickering is just masking the true feelings y’all have for each other. Stop it, and let’s all be a little meaner.

PEACE.

SueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
BP Broadway Diva Profile Photo
BP Broadway Diva
#19re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/21/03 at 9:36pm

I would love to meet Bernadette Peters, Tammy Blanchard, and John Dossett again the three of them are the nicest people I've ever met! I'd also love to meet Jane Krakowski espeically because she is from my hometown, and Chita Rivera, Antonia Banderas, Lousie Pitre, Harvey Fierstein, and that's all i can think of at the moment.

~*~Danielle~*~

FindingNamo
#20re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/21/03 at 11:08pm

Hey, Sueleen, I don't go around telling everybody I don't agree with that this is a "nice board" and then write such kind and nice things as calling human beings with feelings monstrosities, rats, or jackasses.

"Alas, alas, alas...."

Seany Profile Photo
Seany
#21re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/22/03 at 12:10am

RAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.

cabarethed
#22re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/22/03 at 1:23am

Have to agree with you there Seany. This year, I actually don't care too much about who's going to be there...I just want to get some extra hours on my paycheck and go shopping! I didn't really stay long last year.

theatrediva10086
#23re: Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/22/03 at 10:11am

I agree with all the long lists already, but, someone told me that Antonio and Melanie dont like to commit to things, so my guess is that they wont say yes, and then the day of the event, cause a stampede because they showed up...

Oh, and to add who I want to see at the table, I think it would be fun to have some of the stars of the old shows...Chita, (even though shes still on bway), Rita Moreno, Carol Lawrence, Carol Channing, Robert Goulet, etc...

I had a dream... I dreamed it for you June... It wasn't for me Herbie... And if it wasn't for me, then where would you be, Miss. Gypsy Rose Lee?

thebigkrakowski Profile Photo
thebigkrakowski
#24re: re: Who'd YOU like at the celebrity table at the BC/EFA flea market?
Posted: 8/22/03 at 10:35am

Where's Miss Stroman these days?

(and to answer the question: Hugh, of course.)