Nicest Person at Stage Door

ajayspak2 Profile Photo
ajayspak2
#0Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 12:28am

Enuff of the negative, ANTHONY RAPP by FAR. He spent ALOT of time outside of the Nederlander, have had many long conversations with him on weekdays when no one was there.

cvapb Profile Photo
cvapb
pab Profile Photo
pab
#2re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 12:36am

Thank you cvapb!

One would think that the search button on this site had been disabled. Seven pages of posts and the last one having only been posted a little over 24 hours ago and we get a new thread about the same thing.

"Smart! And into all those exotic mystiques -- The Kama Sutra and Chinese techniques. I hear she knows more than seventy-five. Call me tomorrow if you're still alive!"

DefyingGravity2
#3re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 12:37am

John T at "Avenue Q". I honestly didn't care for the show at all but I could appreciate John's talent. I got the chance to meet him at a later time and found him to be so low key and genuine without a hint of arrogance that it was refreshing. He is clearly a well trained professional on the stage and off the stage he is incredibly (sorry but I HAVE to use this word) sweet.

cvapb Profile Photo
cvapb
#4re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 12:38am

not a problem pab :)

DefyingGravity2
#5re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 12:50am

Need to add one more: JACKIE HOFFMAN! Met her way back during "The Book of Liz" and she was a hoot. She had this whole disgruntled "I'm-Put-Out" schtick going on for autographs (but not in that nasty Nathan Lane way) and really she was a doll. She is one naturally funny gal, and nice too. If you get the chance to meet her, do so. You won't regret it.

ajayspak2 Profile Photo
ajayspak2
#6re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 12:54am

sorry about that but CHILL stop taking a message board so seriously - especially since most threads NEVER stay on topic anyways Updated On: 11/9/04 at 12:54 AM

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#7re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 12:55am

well said.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

ajayspak2 Profile Photo
ajayspak2
#8re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 1:01am

thank you munku :)

#9re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 1:03am

I can't think of just one... All the theatre actors I've met have been so nice! They're all really down-to-earth and sweet. :)

~Rosalynn

Broadway Matt Profile Photo
Broadway Matt
#10re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 1:04am

CAROLEEEEEE!

"The last train out of any station will not be full of nice guys." - Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"I wash my face, then drink beer, then I weep. Say a prayer and induce insincere self-abuse, till I'm fast asleep"- In Trousers

rentfn
#11re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 1:33am

Catherine Russell was really nice she talked to me for 10 minutes. and did not seem better then me or anything.

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#12re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 1:34am

Maureen McGovern. What a sweet heart. LOVE HER!

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

munkustrap178
#13re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 1:35am

John Stamos. We had a short affair.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

Broadway Matt Profile Photo
Broadway Matt
#14re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 1:36am

Stamos is God!

"The last train out of any station will not be full of nice guys." - Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"I wash my face, then drink beer, then I weep. Say a prayer and induce insincere self-abuse, till I'm fast asleep"- In Trousers

munkustrap178
#15re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 1:37am

We flirted like there's no tomorrow. And i'm a guy.

Chrysanthemum62001
#16re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 1:40am

Uh, Matt...I'm willing to look over the fact that you just stated Stamos was God. I couldn't STAND him in Cabaret! :)

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL

#17re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 2:12am

definitely the whole cast of DRACULA. sweetest people ever. tom hewitt even did his rocky voice for us! hes so gorgeous....

munkustrap178
#18re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 2:19am

Yes, he's beautiful.

I just finished eating a can of pringles. All the nutrition facts are in spanish, what's going on?

Poppy
#19re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 8:19am

Doug Sills and Robert Evan stand out in my mind but I've found the majority of performers nice at the stage door and beyond.

Jon
#20re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 8:19am

The lovely Karen Ziemba, as pictured at left.

marincrazy11 Profile Photo
marincrazy11
#21re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 11:33am

donna murphy and marin mazzie

"Did you know that if you take the first two vowels in Olive and rearrange them it spells I-Love?"-Spelling Bee "It's night like this that hotel bars were specifically made." Light In The Piazza

Jimmcf Profile Photo
Jimmcf
#22re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 11:38am

Elaine Paige and Chita Rivera

My mother always used to say, "The older you get, the better you get, unless you're a banana." - Rose Nyland

blueroses
#23re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 12:34pm

Andrea McArdle was an absolute sweetheart.

Nydiva
#24re: Nicest Person at Stage Door
Posted: 11/9/04 at 12:50pm

I've seen a LOT of wonderful, wonderful theatrical folk at stage doors; but, hands down, Hugh Jackman has got to take the prize.

How he had the stamina, patience and mental fortitude to unfailingly and graciously face those crowds every day is mind boggling. Nice, heck - he deserves sainthood. (Though I'm glad I met him, I will never wait in that kind of mob scene again.)

Nydiva

Videos