Senior Project

broadwayalto01 Profile Photo
broadwayalto01
#0Senior Project
Posted: 1/6/05 at 1:18pm

Anyone have any ideas about what I could do for this.. I have to have a small cast !!!

Life is like a patio door, you never know which side is open... and then you run into the glass.... ~Connie and Carla

BroadwayDiva Profile Photo
BroadwayDiva
#1re: Senior Project
Posted: 1/6/05 at 1:28pm

How small? Godspell works with small casts.

I have my books and my poetry to protect me...

pab Profile Photo
pab
#2re: Senior Project
Posted: 1/6/05 at 1:51pm

Yes, small is relative, how many people are you talking about?

"They're Playing My Song" cast of 8 (2 main leads 1 male and 1 female - 6 supporting players 3 males and 3 females)

"Smart! And into all those exotic mystiques -- The Kama Sutra and Chinese techniques. I hear she knows more than seventy-five. Call me tomorrow if you're still alive!"

timote316
#3re: Senior Project
Posted: 1/6/05 at 2:25pm

You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown is also small cast, and lots of fun.

Marlothom Profile Photo
Marlothom
#4re: Senior Project
Posted: 1/6/05 at 2:27pm

The World Goes Round
Jacques Brel
I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change,
Putting It Together

"Observe how bravely I conceal this dreadful dreadful shame I feel."

ShbrtAlley44 Profile Photo
ShbrtAlley44
#5re: Senior Project
Posted: 1/6/05 at 2:32pm

I did Godspell for my senior project - it works great :)

broadwayalto01 Profile Photo
broadwayalto01
#6re: Senior Project
Posted: 1/6/05 at 2:40pm

Under ten people.. that's the thing.. and more women than men

Life is like a patio door, you never know which side is open... and then you run into the glass.... ~Connie and Carla

xanado_girl Profile Photo
xanado_girl
#7re: Senior Project
Posted: 1/6/05 at 5:13pm

Songs for a New World

"Is it your booty? Is that what it is? Is it that booty of yours? I hope it is!"-Zanna, Don't!

thetheatregirlinside Profile Photo
thetheatregirlinside
#8re: Senior Project
Posted: 1/6/05 at 5:52pm

Actually I am trying to come with ideas for my Senior project. We are actually doing Godspell for this spring musical. Does anyone have any ideas for a small cast of women. We have more women than men. Can be a couple of em of one. Maybe a straight play?

BWayBoy88
#9re: Senior Project
Posted: 1/6/05 at 6:43pm

What about The Last Five Years or john&jen. Both shows have a cast of two, great music and stories. As long as you have a really strong female and male, both shows are wonderful.
Also, I'm not sure if it will be released in time, but tick tick Boom is also a great show with a cast of 3 people(2 men and a woman) Updated On: 1/6/05 at 06:43 PM

hellacoolmichael
#10re: Senior Project
Posted: 1/6/05 at 6:45pm

Whats a senior project?

thetheatregirlinside Profile Photo
thetheatregirlinside
#11re: Senior Project
Posted: 1/6/05 at 7:47pm

At our college it is called a capstone. It is basically some kind of project that you come up with and entirely produce. It could be being in a play you put up, or directing a play, doing behind the scenes stuff. Whatever it is, it is extensive. It is supposed to show everything you have learned how to do. That is my understanding. It is done your final semester in college. And ours has to be approved a semester in advance. And I graduate in the fall, and haven't come up with any ideas that work yet. LOL. I am thinking of doing a straight play and not a musical. Anyone have any ideas for that? LOl. I think I want to direct it....

Sutton_Menzel
#12re: Senior Project
Posted: 1/6/05 at 8:07pm

If you want to do a play, you can do "Much Ado About Murder" one of my personal favorites. It is a 2 act audience participation muder mystery. it's about an hour and a half it is an amazing play that has alot of thrills and chills. it is about a family having a party and one of the people ends up dead and they try to find out who did it, also another character is killed douring the play. there are 4 people that have to be women, 3 that could be either gender and 2 that must be males. It is a great show and really fun to do!!!

My Fair Lady Profile Photo
My Fair Lady
#13re: Senior Project
Posted: 1/6/05 at 8:08pm

SNOOPY! Cast of 7, counting Woodstock.

maybethistime
#14re: Senior Project
Posted: 1/6/05 at 8:13pm

you could do a version of CHORUS LINE w/ less characters
i vote for godspell or YAGMCB

Videos