pixeltracker

Has Angel for the Rent movie been cast?

Has Angel for the Rent movie been cast?

mint0621 Profile Photo
mint0621
#0Has Angel for the Rent movie been cast?
Posted: 1/8/05 at 12:02pm

IMDB.com says that Wilson Jermaine Heredia has been cast for Angel, can anyone else verify this? I know IMDB isn't very reliable in some cases....

I'm surprised it isn't Jai Rodriguez.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#1re: Has Angel for the Rent movie been cast?
Posted: 1/8/05 at 12:02pm

Yep, Wilson.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

pab Profile Photo
pab
#2re: Has Angel for the Rent movie been cast?
Posted: 1/8/05 at 12:04pm

Wilson was confirmed sometime ago.

"Smart! And into all those exotic mystiques -- The Kama Sutra and Chinese techniques. I hear she knows more than seventy-five. Call me tomorrow if you're still alive!"

brandonm
#3re: Has Angel for the Rent movie been cast?
Posted: 1/8/05 at 12:32pm

When is the movie coming out in theatres?

"Let the little girl go, and that poor little dog? Dodo." That's my favorite line in the whole show (Wicked). My next favorite line is "Oh! It seems the artichoke is steamed."

ButtonstheClown Profile Photo
ButtonstheClown
#4re: Has Angel for the Rent movie been cast?
Posted: 1/8/05 at 12:34pm

I just hope that the movie is good... re: Has Angel for the Rent movie been cast?

Silence seemed the only way. Now I understand it's cost.

erinrebecca
#5re: Has Angel for the Rent movie been cast?
Posted: 1/8/05 at 12:41pm

No one knows the release date of the movie. It doesn't begin filming til March.

renthead2005z Profile Photo
renthead2005z
#6re: Has Angel for the Rent movie been cast?
Posted: 1/8/05 at 12:44pm

jai would have been amazing!

"Why do we play with fire?-Why do we run our fingers through the flame?"

La Vie Boheme
#7re: Has Angel for the Rent movie been cast?
Posted: 1/8/05 at 12:50pm

I've read the script online and its alright. All of the voicemails are out except #5 (basically all of their parents). MAureen and Joanne also get engaged in the script. This is just one of the versions but there are like 4 out there. I REALLY wanna be an extra and i am sending in a letter to the casting co!

Dirty Rotten Scoundrals Program: $10 Dirty Rotten Scoundrals Window Poster: $15 Winning the lottery with your friend: Priceless (+ $25) I<3NY

zippyjen Profile Photo
zippyjen
#8re: Has Angel for the Rent movie been cast?
Posted: 1/8/05 at 1:37pm

Wilson has been cast and i am happy. Jai would have also been good but i think it is better than wilson was cast.

"At the opening night party, they had clowns on stilts, jugglers, a chocolate fountain, popcorn, hot dogs. [My son] looked at me like I had been holding back. Like, 'This is what you do?' I had to tell him, 'No, no, darling. Opening nights don't usually look like this.' It's usually a dark bar with a bottle of vodka." ?Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's Jan Maxwell plus i proudly share the title of the shortest member over the age of 10 with wickedrentq!

Lifeoftheparty2 Profile Photo
Lifeoftheparty2
#9re: Has Angel for the Rent movie been cast?
Posted: 1/8/05 at 1:38pm

i agree, i think its better that wilson was cast

*Always be a first rate version of yourself, instead of a second rate version of someone else* -Judy Garland

brdwaybaby17 Profile Photo
brdwaybaby17
#10re: Has Angel for the Rent movie been cast?
Posted: 1/8/05 at 1:41pm

They get engaged?? I don't know... for some reason I find that kinda... ehh...

Magical_Ms._Mistoffeles_72 Profile Photo
Magical_Ms._Mistoffeles_72
#11re: Has Angel for the Rent movie been cast?
Posted: 1/8/05 at 5:38pm

The movie comes out December 2005

Join me on journey that is the development of my first musical! Twitter/Insta @gimpymusical FB: Gimpy The Musical email @gimpymusical@gmail.com for more info!

Type_A_Tiff Profile Photo
Type_A_Tiff
#12re: Has Angel for the Rent movie been cast?
Posted: 1/8/05 at 5:43pm

La Vie Boheme (can I just say I can't believe you're the first person to come up with that SN here??) - Unless you know something I don't (which is possible), I think the casting call for extras has come and gone already, so you might want to double check before you drop all that money on headshots and couriers!

"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"Good luck returning my ass!" - Wilhemina Slater

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell

bellalunatic Profile Photo
bellalunatic
#13re: Has Angel for the Rent movie been cast?
Posted: 1/9/05 at 12:11am

.re: the 'extras' casting...it was back in November and it was for dancers, homeless people, support group etc...not exactly deep background extras.

~Nor am I the captain of my soul, I am merely it's noisiest passenger~ Huxley

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, you've watched me grow since I was small. What will I regret the most? The things I did or the things I don't? But I can't say, what I can barely face: my life is halfway through and I still haven't done what I'm here to do"
Updated On: 1/9/05 at 12:11 AM

La Vie Boheme
#14re: Has Angel for the Rent movie been cast?
Posted: 1/9/05 at 12:47am

Bellalunatic~U can PM someone by clicking right on the link under their WBB name (So right under La Vie Boheme for me)
Type_A_Tiff~ I wasn't sure about the calls. I know that that someone mentioned that the kind of "closer" background actors (support group, homeless people) have been cast but i wasn't sure about the others. I didn't know if they auditioned for background actors already since they begin shooting in March (which now that i realize it will be here rather soon). Im still going to send in a letter anyway just to check if they have and if they havnt to ask for details.

ALSO: Two people sent me a PM for the link to the RENT (movie) script that i read. I sent a PM to one of them but forget who the other is. Either way it doesnt matter b/c i lost the site to it and put it under favs but it won't work (either would my friends') Sorry!

~Peace Out~

Dirty Rotten Scoundrals Program: $10 Dirty Rotten Scoundrals Window Poster: $15 Winning the lottery with your friend: Priceless (+ $25) I<3NY

bellalunatic Profile Photo
bellalunatic
#15re: Has Angel for the Rent movie been cast?
Posted: 1/9/05 at 1:21am

wait let me clarify...
the support group, homeless people dancers etc were AUDTIONED back in Nov.
I have NO IDEA wether or not they've been cast...
I'd sure like to know though!

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, you've watched me grow since I was small. What will I regret the most? The things I did or the things I don't? But I can't say, what I can barely face: my life is halfway through and I still haven't done what I'm here to do"

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#16re: Has Angel for the Rent movie been cast?
Posted: 1/9/05 at 3:19am

If you go to IMDb.com and search RENT it has tons of info on the movie. According to it, all the orginial broadway cast has returned except for Rosario Dawson (Mimi) and Traci Thoms (Joanne.) As far as I know the other main cast is the same. Does anyone know what is going on with Maureen since Idina was in that accident and broke a rib? She was set to start filming on Tuesday but broken ribs take time to heal and I'm wondering what the producers will do for the situation. Even after her rib has healed it will still hurt her alot to sing because that puts alot of stress on the abs/chest area and could be unhealthy for healing. They probably wont recast Maureen but I was just curious if anyone knew about that.

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

Videos