John Tartaglia and Rod on VH1

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#0John Tartaglia and Rod on VH1
Posted: 1/15/05 at 8:25pm

I was watching VH1's Top 25 Cheesiest TV Personalities last night and John was on as one of the comedians commenting on the countdown. Anyone else catch this?

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

GirlforTartaglia Profile Photo
GirlforTartaglia
#1re: John Tartaglia and Rod on VH1
Posted: 1/15/05 at 8:28pm

Heck Yes!!!
"Fabio is a gay maker!!"
Aww!!

And the other thing about the Phantom Lady was, Bert, she realized, in the city that never sleeps... What did she realize, Kitten? That all the songs she'd listened to, all the love songs, that they were only songs. What's wrong with that? Nothing, if you don't believe in them. But she did, you see. She believed in enchanted evenings, and she believed that a small cloud passed overhead and cried down on a flower bed, and she even believed there was breakfast to be had... Where? On Pluto. The mysterious, icy wastes of Pluto.

broadwaystar2b Profile Photo
broadwaystar2b
#2re: John Tartaglia and Rod on VH1
Posted: 1/15/05 at 8:31pm

John's been on a BUNCH of VH1 shows:

Best Week Ever
Totally Gayer
Big in 04

but yeah, Cheestastic is awesome re: John Tartaglia and Rod on VH1

dancindramadude Profile Photo
dancindramadude
#3re: John Tartaglia and Rod on VH1
Posted: 1/15/05 at 8:32pm

Ya I saw it like a week ago and then later that night I sw Queer Eye For The Straight Guy with Hunter Foster and John Tartaglia.

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#4re: John Tartaglia and Rod on VH1
Posted: 1/15/05 at 8:32pm

VH1 is my new addiction. I love 'I Love the 90's' and their countdowns. And when John popped on the screen I was like "WHAT!" *looks around*

Ahh, Fabio. That was great.

Edit: I saw him in Totally Gayer, but thought it was a one time thing. I think its great on here. Will he stop once he leaves Avenue Q?

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!
Updated On: 1/15/05 at 08:32 PM

UptownGirl Profile Photo
UptownGirl
#5re: John Tartaglia and Rod on VH1
Posted: 1/15/05 at 11:31pm

I spazzed out and started pointing at the TV. I was like "Rod... J... Tart..." and my friend's like "What? It's just some guy with a puppet". haha ohhh hell no. lol.

"Learn how to laugh. Learn how to love. Learn how to live. That's my style." -Follies

Katecab99 Profile Photo
Katecab99
#6re: John Tartaglia and Rod on VH1
Posted: 1/15/05 at 11:56pm

i LOVE him on that show...i think it's very funny that gary coleman happens to be named on the list...but i didn't see him comment!

FabalaCohen
#7re: John Tartaglia and Rod on VH1
Posted: 1/16/05 at 12:09am

I had turned on the "Cheesiest TV Stars," and all I see is John T. with Rod.

My reaction?

"YAY! ROD!!!"

"During this performance, please feel free to let your cell phones and pagers ring willy-nilly. However, do remember that there are heavily-armed knights on stage and you might well be dragged up and impaled." (Pre-curtain announcement at the new Broadway musical Monty Python's Spamalot)

felineofavenueb Profile Photo
felineofavenueb
#8re: John Tartaglia and Rod on VH1
Posted: 1/16/05 at 1:00am

I about died when I saw him and Rod...

Hahahah...
"I think Fabio is the reason I'm gay"

broadwaystar2b
#9re: John Tartaglia and Rod on VH1
Posted: 1/16/05 at 1:07am

Just a reminder
Johnny at Joe's Pub!

JACXR71 Profile Photo
JACXR71
#10re: John Tartaglia and Rod on VH1
Posted: 10/26/05 at 1:47pm

Was watching VH1 during lunch today and 25 Cheesiest Personalities came on, and imagine my surprise when I saw Rod offering his insight! re: John Tartaglia and Rod on VH1

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Over_the_Moon
#11re: John Tartaglia and Rod on VH1
Posted: 10/26/05 at 10:30pm

Stephanie was on "I love the 80s: 3D" last night.

"what have we learned? Don't smoke... don't do drugs and don't sing 'Defying Gravity'." -CATSNYRevival

broadwaystar2b
#12re: John Tartaglia and Rod on VH1
Posted: 10/27/05 at 1:50am

Was she really?!

Do you remember what year OTM?

Over_the_Moon
#13re: John Tartaglia and Rod on VH1
Posted: 10/27/05 at 6:28am

I believe it was '83.

"what have we learned? Don't smoke... don't do drugs and don't sing 'Defying Gravity'." -CATSNYRevival

ShuQ Profile Photo
ShuQ
#14re: John Tartaglia and Rod on VH1
Posted: 10/27/05 at 7:45am

Did he ever do John or was it just Rod the whole time?

broadwaystar2b
#15re: John Tartaglia and Rod on VH1
Posted: 10/27/05 at 11:08am

John played himself on Totally Gayer for about half of his section, but he usually does Rod

Videos