New Rent Movie Site

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#0New Rent Movie Site
Posted: 3/8/05 at 9:38pm

Not the official one yet, but a new fan site that has opened, fittingly enough, as the movie starts shooting. It doesn't have much in it yet, but one nice feature is a compilation of Anthony's posts here at BWW.

ETA: Just to clarify, this *isn't* my site, I'm just passing along the link. I'm glad you all like it though.
Forget Regret Updated On: 3/9/05 at 09:38 PM

ashley0139
#1re: New Rent Movie Site
Posted: 3/8/05 at 9:39pm

ooooh exciting!

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

BSoBW2
#2re: New Rent Movie Site
Posted: 3/8/05 at 9:41pm

kangaroo Profile Photo
kangaroo
#3re: New Rent Movie Site
Posted: 3/8/05 at 10:53pm

Thanks for the heads up... it'll be good to know when more and more photos start to come in. Can't wait!!

NIL MAGNUM NISI BONUM "No greatness without goodness."

RENThead, enLIGHist, Ozalot, Grobanite, Ringer, Pickwick LW, Wicked, Lost, American Dreams, West Wing
Lea S. Hugh J. Adam P. Idina M. Matt M. Taye D.

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#4re: New Rent Movie Site
Posted: 3/8/05 at 11:05pm

awsome! Can't wait to see this site progress as the movie continues being filmed. re: New Rent Movie Site

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

Katecab99 Profile Photo
Katecab99
#5re: New Rent Movie Site
Posted: 3/8/05 at 11:09pm

okay, am i dumb, or do the pictures not look like them?

renthead2005z Profile Photo
renthead2005z
#6re: New Rent Movie Site
Posted: 3/8/05 at 11:14pm

soo hott!

"Why do we play with fire?-Why do we run our fingers through the flame?"

Dreamcatcher
#7re: New Rent Movie Site
Posted: 3/8/05 at 11:18pm

lol yeah that happens alot to me, where I see pics of the cast and think that its not them...weird.

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

Dreamcatcher
#8re: New Rent Movie Site
Posted: 3/8/05 at 11:18pm

lol yeah that happens alot to me, where I see pics of the cast and think that its not them...weird.

sharkgirl100
#9re: New Rent Movie Site
Posted: 3/9/05 at 4:10pm

very cool site, man. i hope you keep adding to it.

zippyjen Profile Photo
zippyjen
#10re: New Rent Movie Site
Posted: 3/9/05 at 4:29pm

that is awesome! Thanks for sharing and as someone else said, i can't wait for the site to progress with the movie!

"At the opening night party, they had clowns on stilts, jugglers, a chocolate fountain, popcorn, hot dogs. [My son] looked at me like I had been holding back. Like, 'This is what you do?' I had to tell him, 'No, no, darling. Opening nights don't usually look like this.' It's usually a dark bar with a bottle of vodka." ?Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's Jan Maxwell plus i proudly share the title of the shortest member over the age of 10 with wickedrentq!

Mother's Younger Brother Profile Photo
Mother's Younger Brother
#11re: New Rent Movie Site
Posted: 3/9/05 at 5:03pm

Yep...if you'll notice above the pics, there's nothing in the "2005 Movie Stills" folder. All of those pics must be from a TV commercial or something. Looks like Norbert Leo Butz in a few of them.

ACTlete676 Profile Photo
ACTlete676
#12re: New Rent Movie Site
Posted: 3/9/05 at 5:20pm

Oh, in the video its Norbert as Roger!

Who says blondes have more fun on the French Riviera?
Updated On: 3/9/05 at 05:20 PM

iwearshoes Profile Photo
iwearshoes
#13re: New Rent Movie Site
Posted: 3/9/05 at 9:35pm

joy!!!

Dreamcatcher
#14re: New Rent Movie Site
Posted: 3/10/05 at 12:08am

I thought it was Norbert! YAY! :-P

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#15re: New Rent Movie Site
Posted: 3/10/05 at 12:10am

I friggin' LOVE that commercial. That's how I want the movie to feel. Gritty and dark.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Dreamcatcher
#16re: New Rent Movie Site
Posted: 3/10/05 at 12:16am

exactly! I took one look at those clips and was thinking "Thats exactly how I hope the movie will be!" re: New Rent Movie Site I can't wait for the promo commercials to start popping up. I'll have a spaz attack.

Akitarent
#17re: New Rent Movie Site
Posted: 3/10/05 at 7:58am

hey guys! I found out more info posted below, if you want it. I'm also looking to compile a website with pictures and so on from their stay in NYC. Let me know if you're intersted. If anyone wants to meet up today that would be cool to meet some fellow Rent fans! I figure the boards are safe enough places to leave my cell number b/c I won't have time to check my e-mail. I'll be in NYC around 1:30-2pm. It'd be great to meet up with fellow fans and not be alone re: New Rent Movie Site

HERE"s the INFO FOR THURSDAY

Some extras need to be there at 12:00 noon, Background has to be there at 11am, and 4pm for more extras.

Thur, Mar 10, 12st St. betw 1st Ave and Ave A, later in day and in to the night. a night scene same day at 7th and B

Neal
201 913 3288

Videos