Rent phone numbers

Elphaba4
#0Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 2:57pm

I have the dumbest question to ask all my fellow rentheads. You know Alexi Darlings phone numbers, has anyone called them? I was just so curious and don't have the guts to call them myself(my mom is mega biotch!).

"There will always be women in rubber flirting with me" ~Maureen, RENT

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#1re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 3:20pm

hmmmm... never thought about it before. seems like something I'd do though. maybe I'll call...

ikmbway
#2re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 3:23pm

I haven't done that exactly but I have had screen names on aim from tv shows and stuff. They never signed on though. And usually on TV shows they use 55 numbers which dont exist right?

KelRel Profile Photo
KelRel
#3re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 3:23pm

I am too lazy to google for them and I don't have my CR on me..post them and I'll call right now. Gotta love free nation wide long distance re: Rent phone numbers

"All the while making faces like a baby platypus who forget to take some Beano before eating a chimichanga." FindingNamo in reference to Jessica Simpson's singing.

Wax Lion Profile Photo
Wax Lion
#4re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 3:25pm

Wax Lion will give you Alexi Darling's phone numbers. He isn't sure of her work and home area codes, as NYC has a few.

Alexi Darling

970-4301 (@ Buzzline)
863-6754 (home)
(919) 763-0090 (Cell)

Or you can email her at darlingalexi@newscom.net. Or you can page her at...nevermind.

Love,
Wax Lion

KelRel Profile Photo
KelRel
#5re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 3:26pm

Wax Lion I love you
You never answered my question on PM

"All the while making faces like a baby platypus who forget to take some Beano before eating a chimichanga." FindingNamo in reference to Jessica Simpson's singing.

KelRel Profile Photo
KelRel
#6re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 3:29pm

cell- some random guy...

home- the number you dialed is incorrect

Buzzline- fax number

Wax Lion Profile Photo
Wax Lion
#7re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 3:33pm

Wax Lion says that there are currently many NYC area codes: 212, 315, 347, 516, 518, 585, 607, 631, 646, 716, 718, 845, 914, 917

(919) is a Raleigh, North Carolina area code. Wax Lion wonders if Alexi is a southerner? Kel, did you ask random guy why he was answering Alexi's cell phone?

Love,
Wax Lion

Updated On: 5/25/05 at 03:33 PM

KelRel Profile Photo
KelRel
#8re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 3:35pm

I called 212 because that is the one I was most familiar with. I did call the 919..Alexi had that cheesy southern belle who moved to the big city air about her, perhaps you are right Wax Lion.

jonartdesigns Profile Photo
jonartdesigns
#9re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 3:37pm

i'm sure said random guy's gonna shoot someone once the movie comes out

"Grease," the fourth revival of the season, is the worst show in the history of theater and represents an unparalleled assault on Western civilization and its values. - Michael Reidel

ikmbway
#10re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 3:39pm

haha kelrel did you tell them this was alexi's phone number? They are probably so lost and dont know there # is kinda famous!

KelRel Profile Photo
KelRel
#11re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 3:39pm

LOL yeah I bet he is. When he answered I just apologized and said I had dialed the wrong number. I should have asked for Alexi and seen what he said. I am sure lots of people have called him because of RENT.

ikmbway
#12re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 3:40pm

I want that as my number! Get rentheads calling me a lot lol.

KelRel Profile Photo
KelRel
#13re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 3:42pm

I doubt you want a million people calling you at all hours of the night...

ShuQ Profile Photo
ShuQ
#14re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 3:44pm

LOL someone please call him and ask for Alexi! I also wanted to call the number under the "For Rent" sign at Avenue Q but it was a 555 number.

KelRel Profile Photo
KelRel
#15re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 3:45pm

I don't know if I can be THAT annoying to the poor guy, I kind of wanted to warn him of November's coming onslaught of calls.

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#16re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 3:49pm

the movie will probably be changed to a 555 number or Alexi's messages won't be in the movie at all given that a lot of those messages seem to have been cut...

KelRel Profile Photo
KelRel
#17re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 3:50pm

I am sure they will, but I hope that they don't.

ikmbway
#18re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 3:59pm

Yeah I guess it would be annoying. So the guy knows the number is from rent?

KelRel Profile Photo
KelRel
#19re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 4:09pm

I don't know I didn't ask

morosco Profile Photo
morosco
#20re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 4:26pm

More fun with numbers! How do these numbers associate with Broadway musicals?
$88.00
50%

jacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
#21re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 4:29pm

The first is from Les Miz.

David walked into the valley With a stone clutched in his hand He was only a boy But he knew someone must take a stand There will always be a valley Always mountains one must scale There will always be perilous waters Which someone must sail -Into the Fire Scarlet Pimpernel

Thenardier Profile Photo
Thenardier
#22re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 4:31pm

50% is more seats than Brooklyn sells.

vgd07
#23re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 4:33pm

first, les mis..
30127 - money kepy rolling in from Evita, check #?

morosco Profile Photo
morosco
#24re: Rent phone numbers
Posted: 5/25/05 at 4:34pm

You are wrong Thenardier but I'll still give you full credit! lol

Videos