Broadway on Regis and Kelly?

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#0Broadway on Regis and Kelly?
Posted: 6/27/05 at 5:20pm

When is that week where they feature a show every day?

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

brdwaybaby17 Profile Photo
brdwaybaby17
#1re: Broadway on Regis and Kelly?
Posted: 6/27/05 at 5:22pm

Wish I knew...

ProducersFan
#2re: Broadway on Regis and Kelly?
Posted: 6/27/05 at 5:27pm

I was just thinking that the other day! They just did their NCL Cruise special, so maybe once they "recover" from that it will be announced? I seem to recall it being in the middle/end of July but I could be completely off...

~Jessica

"If you start from a place of joy and charm, you can get away with a lot in the second act. It may be that that's my life. I'm not sure." ~Roger Bart
Updated On: 6/27/05 at 05:27 PM

LuvBroadwayHugs
#3re: Broadway on Regis and Kelly?
Posted: 6/27/05 at 5:28pm

Hmm. Don't know. But I remember last years with Ave Q and the Regis & Kelly puppets..heh.

"Mrrraaaawwww!" ♥

worrell4077
#4re: Broadway on Regis and Kelly?
Posted: 6/27/05 at 5:41pm

Last year, they had Broadway week around this time. Maybe their doing later in the summer or not doing it at all this year.

#5re: Broadway on Regis and Kelly?
Posted: 6/27/05 at 5:48pm

Did Wicked do Regis and Kelly?

musicalsFan
#6re: Broadway on Regis and Kelly?
Posted: 6/27/05 at 6:36pm

nope.

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#7re: Broadway on Regis and Kelly?
Posted: 6/27/05 at 6:39pm

What do you think they will do if it happens?

Spelling Bee
Sweet Charity
Spamalot (may be too popular, like Wicked, so maybe they won't do that one)
Light in the Piazza
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (I'm thinking "Like Zis, Like Zat" like they did on QVC)

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

Yankeefan007
#8re: Broadway on Regis and Kelly?
Posted: 6/27/05 at 6:42pm

i think the cast of Spam would be on Tony Danza before Regis. Tony is always talking about how jealous he is of the Spam cast

Up In Lost
#9re: Broadway on Regis and Kelly?
Posted: 6/27/05 at 7:44pm

All Shook Up should be. Just because I said so.

Well, I'm glad he got away with it.

Bway_Mill_Fan Profile Photo
Bway_Mill_Fan
#10re: Broadway on Regis and Kelly?
Posted: 6/27/05 at 8:54pm

dont know if its been mentioned, but FOX 5, in the morning, has "broadway week". i think its backstage stuff since thats what they did today w/ MJW & Hairspray

RentBoy86
#11re: Broadway on Regis and Kelly?
Posted: 6/27/05 at 9:21pm

It was about this week or next week this time last year because I was going to orientation for college.

kim1061 Profile Photo
kim1061
#12re: Broadway on Regis and Kelly?
Posted: 6/27/05 at 9:26pm

Yea someone was already on Tony Danza that was from Spamalot. I can't remember who though

A dancer might dream to see her name in lights and mean it, but all she really dreams is to make someone else feel the way she did when she first saw a dancer. And that is so beautiful-Anonymous

GirlforTartaglia Profile Photo
GirlforTartaglia
#13re: Broadway on Regis and Kelly?
Posted: 6/27/05 at 9:38pm

DRUMSTICK (I think that's the title) was on R&K last week.

And the other thing about the Phantom Lady was, Bert, she realized, in the city that never sleeps... What did she realize, Kitten? That all the songs she'd listened to, all the love songs, that they were only songs. What's wrong with that? Nothing, if you don't believe in them. But she did, you see. She believed in enchanted evenings, and she believed that a small cloud passed overhead and cried down on a flower bed, and she even believed there was breakfast to be had... Where? On Pluto. The mysterious, icy wastes of Pluto.

Ladyofthe Lake Profile Photo
Ladyofthe Lake
#14re: Broadway on Regis and Kelly?
Posted: 6/27/05 at 9:38pm

I believe Eric Idle, Hank Azaria and David Hyde Pierce have all appeared on Tony Danza's show.

gimmegimmelove Profile Photo
gimmegimmelove
#15re: Broadway on Regis and Kelly?
Posted: 6/27/05 at 9:39pm

Hank Azaria(sorry if thats spelled wrong) was on Tony Danza a while back. I can't wait until the broadway week on regis and kelly!

<3misha

***You see I think im falling for that crazy smile of yours***

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#16re: Broadway on Regis and Kelly?
Posted: 6/27/05 at 9:46pm

I think it would be really cute if Christina and Denis sang "I'm The Bravest Individual" - perfect for a performance on Regis & Kelly.

I hope they do the Broadway week again.

Videos