pixeltracker

The Thread For Those Who Feel The Need To Share With Us All The Banal Details Of Their Lives

The Thread For Those Who Feel The Need To Share With Us All The Banal Details Of Their Lives

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#97re: The Thread For Those Who Feel The Need To Share With Us All The Banal D
Posted: 7/27/05 at 12:22am

jrby

will you be doing the swatting of my hide?

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

Over_the_Moon
#633re: The Thread For Those Who Feel The Need To Share With Us All The Banal D
Posted: 8/7/05 at 12:11pm

Ragtime

"what have we learned? Don't smoke... don't do drugs and don't sing 'Defying Gravity'." -CATSNYRevival

thirdrowcenter Profile Photo
thirdrowcenter
#634re: The Thread For Those Who Feel The Need To Share With Us All The Banal D
Posted: 8/7/05 at 12:31pm

I sat and watched the screen while my pc defragged

#656re: The Thread For Those Who Feel The Need To Share With Us All The Banal D
Posted: 8/8/05 at 5:02pm

Aww... That sucks.

Which musical?

Yawper
Plum
#1280banal thread
Posted: 10/22/05 at 3:58pm

About $20 US, since it's £10. I don't know the conversion to Canadian dollars, sorry. Maybe 52? :P

Anyway, I'm very tired. Also, slightly traumatized. It was a productive day, overall.

soapguy17 Profile Photo
soapguy17
#1317banal thread
Posted: 10/30/05 at 12:26pm

I lost 12 pounds an now i have to pull my pants up every 2 minutes

I have NEVER met Cheyenne Jackson. I have never hung out with him in his dressing room, he did not tweet me, he never bought me a beverage, and he mostly certainly didn't tickle me. . .that is all.

Broadway_Baby Profile Photo
Broadway_Baby
#1469banal thread
Posted: 11/6/05 at 6:03pm

I wish I had a seaweed costume...

Honey, I don't produce theater. I am theater.

SorryGrateful
#1483banal thread
Posted: 11/7/05 at 5:11pm

I'm going to be leaving work soon to buy another 30-day CTA pass. There goes another $75 down the tube that I'd rather be spending at Borders. Sigh...

You promised me poems. ~Tricky

SorryGrateful
#1504banal thread
Posted: 11/9/05 at 4:40pm

Wah wah wah...

DramaDork925
#1778banal thread
Posted: 12/5/05 at 12:48pm

My school's computers block the Broadway Board but not the off-topic or student... It just bugs me.

Am I cut out to spend my time this way?

SorryGrateful
#1844banal thread
Posted: 12/7/05 at 12:00pm

Bless you, em!

And, yes, penguin, that's exactly correct. How well you do know me.

#1866Hot cookies.
Posted: 12/7/05 at 2:41pm

I'll take cookie's avatar. HOT.

I flirted with a Mormon guy today. Don't tell Ivan.

smartpenguin78 Profile Photo
smartpenguin78
#1899Banal thread
Posted: 12/9/05 at 4:12pm

If I had known the stupid thread was going to be deleted, I would have posted what I REALLY thought. Banal thread

I now have a Diet Pepsi, I hate Diet Pepsi.

I stand corrected, you are as vapid as they say.

Plum
#2222Banal thread
Posted: 12/19/05 at 6:48pm

Back in London. All I have to do is pack all of my stuff, pick up my graded essays, discuss an alternate essay topic with a prof if I ever find him (it'll involve Sondheim. *cackle*), call a cab to take me to the airport on Wednesday, take out a crapload of cash to pay for said cab, get rid of everything I'm not taking with me, get my room checked so I can get my deposit back...*pant* *pant*

gumbo2 Profile Photo
gumbo2
#2309Banal thread
Posted: 12/21/05 at 4:04am

That's horrible! Feel better! You don't really know me but I always read your posts and value your opinions. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say get better sooooon.

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#2415Banal thread
Posted: 12/24/05 at 3:08pm

It's never too late.

What do you want to study?

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#2613not happy stuff
Posted: 1/2/06 at 8:08pm

I am so sorry for your neighbor.
Hope they find a cure soon.

Kringas
#2632not happy stuff
Posted: 1/3/06 at 5:06pm

I just read something on LJ were some girl thought that someone willingly risking contracting HIV from his partner was romantic, because if he died too, he wouldn't want to have to live the rest of his life alone.

There's a phenomenon called "bug chasing" in which seemingly physically healthy gay men actively seek out an HIV-positive partner to infect them. Rolling Stone did an article about it a few years ago, but I remember the validity of the sources eventually coming into question. At any rate, it's a frightening, yet fascinating, pathology.
Rolling Stone Article

"How do you like THAT 'misanthropic panache,' Mr. Goldstone?" - PalJoey

Kellie Profile Photo
Kellie
#2812Banality is closer to Godliness.
Posted: 1/10/06 at 4:21pm

Oh Jesus. I need Ben & Jerry's!
Well, it's 10.19 pm, I've lost my jazz shoes and I'm drooling over Megan Mullally. Yep, having a les-episode.
I can't pull off banal at this hour babes, sorry.

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#3035Banality is closer to Godliness.
Posted: 1/24/06 at 10:17am

a bath might help

Kitzarina Profile Photo
Kitzarina
#3212Banality is closer to Godliness.
Posted: 2/1/06 at 10:03pm

Ok...I HAVE to rave about tonight's Veronica Mars. Because it was seriously the best episode they've had since Wallace left in October.

It moved the mysteries forward and didn't have a lame A-plot ::cough cough::ONEANGRYVERONICA::cough cough::. All in all, probably the best episode all season.

Or maybe it's just because Duncan wasn't there to bore me out of my mind... Banality is closer to Godliness.

"You're the worst thing to happen to musical theatre since Andrew Lloyd Webber!" --Family Guy

"Shut up! It's been 29 years!!!" --the incomparable Patti LuPone in her MUCH DESERVED Tony acceptance speech for Gypsy.

Kitzy's Avatar du Jour: Kitzy as Little Red Ridinghood in her college's production of "Into the Woods"

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#3264Banality is closer to Godliness.
Posted: 2/5/06 at 2:38am

Some ass is driving around the block in Riverdale laying on the horn. Not repeatedly, incessantly. One long horn blow. I can hear it all the way around the building. Ridiculously loud, not as annoying, but still loud, rather faint, not as annoying, but loud and then back to ridiculously loud. I love people.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Kitzarina Profile Photo
Kitzarina
#3265Banality is closer to Godliness.
Posted: 2/5/06 at 10:31pm

This is me being stupid:

I'm watching tv and eating Pixy Stix when a commercial for those new Crystal Lite On the Go things comes on. So I thought it would be a BRILLIANT idea to put one of my Pixy Stix in a bottle of water to see if it would have the same effect.

It didn't. After two Stix, my half bottle of water still had very little flavor. So much for me being a genius.

"You're the worst thing to happen to musical theatre since Andrew Lloyd Webber!" --Family Guy

"Shut up! It's been 29 years!!!" --the incomparable Patti LuPone in her MUCH DESERVED Tony acceptance speech for Gypsy.

Kitzy's Avatar du Jour: Kitzy as Little Red Ridinghood in her college's production of "Into the Woods"

Kitzarina Profile Photo
Kitzarina
#3524Banality is closer to Godliness.
Posted: 2/16/06 at 12:44pm

It's so cold in my office that I'm trying to warm up my hands using the Yankee Candle I keep on my desk so I can drown out the smell of Construction workers looking for jobs.

Housewarmer candle? Yes. Handwarmer candle? Not so much.

Videos