#1re: Wicked
Posted: 10/8/05 at 6:12pm

No.

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#2re: Wicked
Posted: 10/8/05 at 6:15pm

LIKZ OMGZ TOTALLY THE BEZT SHOAW

I SAW CHIKAGO ON BRIDEWAY N I WAZ LIK OMGZ Y DOZENT DIS HAV A BIG SET LIKE WKED. IT WZ SO BORING ALL I SAW WAZ BOOBIEZ EVERYWHERE!

WICKD IS DA BESSZZZT EVA NOTTIN CAN TOP IT. NOT EVEN DAT GEN VIRDIN LADIE
Updated On: 10/8/05 at 06:15 PM

442namffug Profile Photo
442namffug
#3re: Wicked
Posted: 10/8/05 at 6:17pm

Depends...

If you mean "Is WICKED the best show that has the name WICKED?"

Then......yes.

COOOOLkid
#4re: Wicked

Is this a joke? Unless you're a newbie, you shouldn't make these threads... they're not funny.

"Hey, you! You're the worst thing to happen to musical theatre since Andrew Lloyd Webber!" -Family Guy

gavrochegirl
#5re: Wicked

NO!

Les Miserables and The Last 5 Years are better shows.

What the puck?!

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#6re: Wicked

LJay after that post, I almost peed in my pants, you just became my fav person in this board! HAHAHA, I'm still cracking up when I read it.
Then again we mustnt be mean and unreceptive, GlindaChenoweth, welcome to the board. Sweetie, no, Wicked is far from being the best show on Broadway but it sure is damn entertaining and fun to watch.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#7re: Wicked
Posted: 10/8/05 at 6:19pm

Ljay!! YES.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

pndmnd
#8re: Wicked
Posted: 10/8/05 at 6:20pm

Instead of being mean, just don't reply and let threads you don't like fall to the bottom.

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#9re: Wicked
Posted: 10/8/05 at 6:26pm

re: Wicked

There are a lot of people who might feel that Wicked is the best show.

If you put forth a shred of effort if you could use the search function to find previous threads of Wicked. I suspect however that your intentions are something else altogether.

There are also sites that are specific to Wicked that might be more appopriate for your style of postings.

The following site has a message board:
http://www.unexamined-life.com/

Edit: I can see from your additional postings that you likely have more of an interest in creating problems and being annoying than you do actually contributing to productive discussion. Updated On: 10/8/05 at 06:26 PM

Dollypop
#10re: Wicked
Posted: 10/8/05 at 7:32pm

witched iznt the best show its the show that kibz like tos eee. hat other showz have you seen otther than witched?

the best sho i ever seen was SUessiCal the Mucousal. it was the bomb

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)
Updated On: 10/8/05 at 07:32 PM

ZONEACE
#11re: Wicked
Posted: 10/8/05 at 7:34pm

what's wicked?

when ducks grow thumbs then maybe my opinion will change.

Elphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
#12re: Wicked
Posted: 10/8/05 at 8:45pm

do you count with both of your hooves, or just one?

Do you enjoy the fact that your posts are moronic, and most of us are laughing at them?

It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956

C is for Company
#13re: Wicked
Posted: 10/8/05 at 11:56pm

Umm it would be if maybe it was the show 2 blocks down and resisded at the Eugene O'Neill theater, but until that day then absolutely NO. wicked, love it(for personal reasons, not cause its "the best" due to major flaws that could possibly have been fixed), but it is possibly one of the worst shows in terms of substance, but as entertainment then yes it is absolutely entertaining in costumes and sets. And no I dont consider somebody going up on a mechanism very entertaining.

P.S. i like your posts. As simple as they may be, they also turn out to have topics and can get quite entertaining themselves!

Horton Profile Photo
Horton
#14re: Wicked
Posted: 10/9/05 at 9:35am

I WANT TO KNOW SOMTHING, IF YOU THINK WICKED IS THE BEST SHOW EVER THAN POST A LIST OF THE PLETHERA OF SHOWS YOU HAVE SEE, OR IF YOU HAE SEEN ANYOTHER WHICH I WOULD BE SUPRISED IF YOU HAVE WEEN MORE THAN 9 OR SO...

Elphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
#15re: Wicked
Posted: 10/9/05 at 10:38am

horton Dear, if you insist on using big words like "plethora"...at least have the decency to spell it right....

Bucket Residence, the Lady of the house speaking........

It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956

theaterFrEaK07 Profile Photo
theaterFrEaK07
#16re: Wicked
Posted: 10/9/05 at 11:00am

wow guys let her have her opnion, shes just saying her favorite musical is wicked, thats just like me saying my favorite is Les Miserable, Its her opinion and it very well could be the best show shes seen...you guys need to lighten up

Yes, I know my profile name is spelled incorrectly. That's what happens when you don't spell check and just push done. I wear it as a reminder to spell check.

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#17re: Wicked
Posted: 10/9/05 at 11:04am

theatrefreak, it was simply that they was saying that Wicked is their favorite show.

She also posted about 5 other threads in a 10 minute span about Wicked and odd off-topic interests and displayed by the responses that being a productive poster wasn't at the top of her priority list.

Those other posts have either been deleted or bumped down, but the responses in this thread were an off shoot of the overall issue.

Elphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
#18re: Wicked
Posted: 10/9/05 at 11:43am

yes....it all strangely reeked of the old "Love, Carla" threads.......

and theaterfreak, as a newbie.......you may want to get a feel for things before you get patriarchal....

Updated On: 10/9/05 at 11:43 AM

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#19re: Wicked
Posted: 10/9/05 at 10:16pm

Notice how the original poster hasn't returned since her Wicked blitz of yesterday.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

elphabagreen Profile Photo
elphabagreen
#20re: Wicked
Posted: 10/9/05 at 10:19pm

wicked is a very fun show but its not the best lol other shows have way more..intellagance lol like poto or le mis or others...

theaterFrEaK07 Profile Photo
theaterFrEaK07
#21re: Wicked
Posted: 10/9/05 at 10:26pm

lol im not a newbie, i jsut changed my name....i just let others have opinions but dont get me wrong theres ive had my share of telling people off

Yes, I know my profile name is spelled incorrectly. That's what happens when you don't spell check and just push done. I wear it as a reminder to spell check.

BSoBW2
#22re: Wicked
Posted: 10/9/05 at 10:33pm

"wicked is a very fun show but its not the best lol other shows have way more..intellagance lol like poto or le mis or others..."

Oh...my...my...my

Elphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
#23re: Wicked
Posted: 10/9/05 at 11:17pm

yes we seem to be infested with people who cannot spell or speak their native language, or regulars that want to pretend they are someone they are not........

mygfdontliveincanada Profile Photo
mygfdontliveincanada
#24re: Wicked
Posted: 10/9/05 at 11:30pm

Notice that the initial poster hasn't responded? Yeah, your mean comments made her go insane. She is now in the same institution as Courtney Love, Danny Bonaduce, and Liza.

Though I don't believe that "Wicked" is the best show ever, I do believe that everyone should have the right to express their opinion without being called an idiot or being told that their opinion is flat out wrong. Theater is incredibly subjective, and I'm sure that plenty of people hate whatever show your personal favorite may be.

Now try to be respectful. After all, we are theater lovers so why act like Republicans when we're probably not?

Videos