Kelli Fournier

FrancisGumm Profile Photo
FrancisGumm
#0Kelli Fournier
Posted: 12/9/05 at 1:38am

Kelli Fournier

Ok, so like some people here, I have been wondering for the LONGEST time what had happend to her-she was AMneris in the 1st national tour of Aida, and i was wasting time on myspace and i came across the page of an ensemble member of the Fullerton Aida and there are some cast pictures and it seems like she changed her name! so thats why Kelli Fournier has disapeared-shes now Kelli Thacker! ok that was all. now lets get her back on broadway!

p.s shes this amneris. this picture is always out, but no one ever knows who it is. now back to my aida withdrawl Kelli Fournier are there any current regional productions?

"Beating AIDS and extreme, stupid poverty, this is our moon shot. This is our civil rights struggle, our anti-apartheid movement. This is what the history books will remember our generation for--or blame us for, if we fail."-Bono
Updated On: 12/9/05 at 01:38 AM

chenofan Profile Photo
chenofan
#1re: Kelli Fournier
Posted: 12/9/05 at 5:37pm

Really? She changed her name? Hmmm! I have also been asking around about her - thanks for the update!

"You look like a Christmas tree with a drinking problem!" - MEMPHIS

ShuQ Profile Photo
ShuQ
#2re: Kelli Fournier
Posted: 12/9/05 at 5:48pm

Are you sure she didn't just get married. That girl is FANTASTIC, she does need to be back on Broadway.

M J R Profile Photo
M J R
#3re: Kelli Fournier
Posted: 12/9/05 at 7:24pm

She divorced her husband (with whom I've worked) and changed her name...

"High time we made a stand and shook up the views of the common man" - Tears for Fears

gavrochegirl
#4re: Kelli Fournier
Posted: 12/9/05 at 7:25pm

Agh, didn't you guys realize that she changed her name? re: Kelli Fournier

Anyway, she's a sweetheart. I met her backstage at AIDA. Very nice. She said she wants to play Elphaba in Wicked!

What the puck?!

FrancisGumm
#5re: Kelli Fournier
Posted: 12/10/05 at 12:14am

nope didnt know re: Kelli Fournier it would have been helpful to know before! it just seemed like she fell of the face of the earth! but im glad she has resurrected! lol

gavrochegirl, would you mind elaborating on your meeting? did she mention if shes working on something? thnks!

"Beating AIDS and extreme, stupid poverty, this is our moon shot. This is our civil rights struggle, our anti-apartheid movement. This is what the history books will remember our generation for--or blame us for, if we fail."-Bono

gavrochegirl
#6re: Kelli Fournier
Posted: 12/10/05 at 12:24am

She didn't.

What the puck?!

Kelli Provart Profile Photo
Kelli Provart
#7re: Kelli Fournier
Posted: 12/23/05 at 1:40am

Hello there! This is Kelli Thacker( which is now Provart!!) I did get divorced and I recently just got married. Thank you for all of the nice words everyone has been saying. I am living in L.A now still doing theatre and trying some t.v as well. Again, thank you to everyone and hopefully see you soon back on broadway!

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#8re: Kelli Fournier
Posted: 12/23/05 at 1:50am

lol oh how I love bww.

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

Copeman63 Profile Photo
Copeman63
#9re: Kelli Fournier
Posted: 12/23/05 at 3:33am

I saw Kelli in Denver, twice! And then I bought another ticket to see the last day of the show, and she was out, so that was a major bummer! She was fantastic in the show!

If Lincoln were alive today, do you think he'd be pleased with his tunnel?

Kass983 Profile Photo
Kass983
#10re: Kelli Fournier
Posted: 12/23/05 at 5:14am

Kelli was in the tour I saw of Aida here in SLC; she was out the 2nd time I saw it here and the second gal paled significantly in comparison but, anyway...yeah she/you were great. Glad to hear you haven't faded away.

FrancisGumm
#11re: Kelli Fournier
Posted: 12/23/05 at 1:57pm

haha! i agree chinkie azn jai. teeny world!

Ms. Provart, thanks for the update and we hope to see you back in NY real soon!

Dale B
#12re: Kelli Fournier
Posted: 12/28/05 at 1:13pm

kelli...Hi Hi Hi...this is Dale Branston from the MS Westward in 1992 we did the Bermuda to NY cruise and you sang 'Solo Saxophone' with me in my one man cabaret..have been looking to get back in contact with you just to catch up and say hello...since we last met I have been in Starlight Express West End, Jerry Springer - the Opera West end and winner of an Olivier Award and am currently in The Woman In White...would be great to email... branpickle@yahoo.co.uk love Dale x

eslgr8 Profile Photo
eslgr8
#13re: Kelli Fournier
Posted: 10/13/07 at 5:59pm

Kelli (now Kelli Provart) just opened last night in Jekyll & Hyde in Fullerton, CA.
My new website LAStageScene.com has reviewed it, and there's a stage door pic of Kelli with the review.
Kelli is gorgeous and gives a wow of a performance!
Steven S:)

Steven Stanley
Editor
www.LAStageScene.com<
“Accentuating the Positive in L.A. Theater”

LAStageScene reviews Jekyll & Hyde

Amneris Profile Photo
Amneris
#14re: Kelli Fournier
Posted: 10/13/07 at 6:19pm

I saw her as Amneris on Broadway. She was STUNNING. She needs to move back to NYC and do something here.