pixeltracker

Did anyone else notice Andrea Martin...

Did anyone else notice Andrea Martin...

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#0Did anyone else notice Andrea Martin...
Posted: 12/29/05 at 7:25pm

falling asleep, as Kiss Me-Feel Me in the back row of the little old ladies, in the court scene in THE PRODUCERS film?

Or was it just me?

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

BwayBaby18 Profile Photo
BwayBaby18
#1re: Did anyone else notice Andrea Martin...
Posted: 12/29/05 at 7:27pm

totally noticed...too bad she was slice and diced out of the film

Yankeefan007
#2re: Did anyone else notice Andrea Martin...
Posted: 12/29/05 at 7:33pm

She had a big part during Along Came Bialy

YankeeGal#24 Profile Photo
YankeeGal#24
#3re: Did anyone else notice Andrea Martin...
Posted: 12/29/05 at 7:49pm

No matter how big or small her roles, she makes an impact. Even just her facial expressions. And totally hilarious in "Along Came Bialy"!

"You ask four guys, you get four different versions" ~ Tommy DeVito, Jersey Boys
Updated On: 12/29/05 at 07:49 PM

roquat
#4re: Did anyone else notice Andrea Martin...
Posted: 12/29/05 at 7:50pm

Debra Monk was another old lady; Karen Ziemba was a theatregoer in the opening number, Jai Rodriguez was Roger DeBris' Native American houseboy, and John Barrowman was an Aryan hoot singing "Springtime for Hitler." I know Sebastian LaCause was somewhere, but I didn't spot him.

I ask in all honesty/What would life be?/Without a song and a dance, what are we?/So I say "Thank you for the music/For giving it to me."

YankeeGal#24 Profile Photo
YankeeGal#24
#5re: Did anyone else notice Andrea Martin...
Posted: 12/29/05 at 7:51pm

Don't forget Brad Oscar as the cab driver!

"You ask four guys, you get four different versions" ~ Tommy DeVito, Jersey Boys

broadway86 Profile Photo
broadway86
#6re: Did anyone else notice Andrea Martin...
Posted: 12/29/05 at 7:59pm

Sebastian LaCause was one of the bandmates in Rio.

almostxfamous Profile Photo
almostxfamous
#7re: Did anyone else notice Andrea Martin...
Posted: 12/29/05 at 8:08pm

I loved it. I was like OMG ANDREA LOVES IT. And my friends who I was with were like, "What?" and I was like, "ANDREA. GET IT."

And John is freakin' amazing. I was looking forward to Springtime for him. PHENOMENAL.

lamentingenvelope Profile Photo
lamentingenvelope
#8re: Did anyone else notice Andrea Martin...
Posted: 12/29/05 at 11:41pm

I was thrown off by John's blondeness though!

where's my shoe?
#9re: Did anyone else notice Andrea Martin...
Posted: 12/30/05 at 4:35am

Don't forget Richard Kind as the foreman of the jury. Looking for all these people kept me entertained throughout the movie.

"I am concocting a seduction. I do not require a patissiere."-Boston Marriage

understudygirl
#10re: Did anyone else notice Andrea Martin...
Posted: 12/30/05 at 9:29am

I was having a great time noticing Andrea Martin and even better time trying to explain who they all are to the friends I was with!

jasobres
#11re: Did anyone else notice Andrea Martin...
Posted: 12/30/05 at 9:32am

Thomas Meehan was Bialy's lawyer!

Peter Linz was a puppeteer for one of the pigeons.

Mel Brooks was not only the voices of "Stormtrooper 'Mel,'" and "Tom the Cat," he was the voice of Hilda the Pigeon.

"Ev'ry-buddy wants ta get into de act!" - Jimmy Durante "Breathe from your hoo-hoo." -Kristin Chenoweth
Updated On: 12/30/05 at 09:32 AM

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#12re: Did anyone else notice Andrea Martin...
Posted: 12/30/05 at 10:44am

According to imdb.com...Hunter Foster and Judy Kaye are also in the ensemble. Didn't see them, though.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

timote316
#13re: Did anyone else notice Andrea Martin...
Posted: 12/30/05 at 10:55am

Richard Kind made me laugh, because he was Max at the time of filming. The whole theater I was in laughed too: apparently a lot of Spin City fans in my area.

Debra Monk was classic. I made sure that everyone I was with made sure they knew who the cab driver was, too.

BwayStar Profile Photo
BwayStar
#14re: Did anyone else notice Andrea Martin...
Posted: 12/30/05 at 11:30am

Matthew Broderick plays Bloom and you can also see Uma Thurman as a blonde lady and Will Ferrell as someone!

Menken Fan Profile Photo
Menken Fan
#15re: Did anyone else notice Andrea Martin...
Posted: 12/30/05 at 12:38pm

I hope Andrea Martin's cut scenes are on the DVD release. I was excited that she was in the movie, then only caught glimpses of her. Her cut scenes in Hedwig (which are on the DVD) were hysterical!

Videos