pixeltracker

Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV! The Class, CBS 8:30 Mondays- Page 5

Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV! The Class, CBS 8:30 Mondays

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#100re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 10/10/06 at 1:15pm

I think I need to rewatch last night's episode. Someone called me in the middle and I think I missed something.

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#101re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 10/10/06 at 3:11pm

Well, unless Jesse's character is getting into bed with his sister, it looks like he is kinda cheating on Heather's character.
I know staight guys who are just like that, he passes just fine.

PARISinNYC Profile Photo
PARISinNYC
#102re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 10/10/06 at 5:34pm

They're probably just SHARING a bed.

TicketBoy
#103re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 10/11/06 at 3:12am

He's not exactly cheating on Heather.

He's cheating on someone else. ;]

One Song Glory
#104re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 10/11/06 at 6:07am

I just saw the episode on the CBS website and I really liked it. Of course, Jesse's part at the end was really interesting so I definitely can't wait for the net episode.

I'm not a gay stereotype. I'm a coincidence.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#105re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 10/16/06 at 8:56pm

Oooh!!! More cliffhangers!

StephenSondheimWHOO Profile Photo
StephenSondheimWHOO
#106re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 10/16/06 at 9:02pm

AHHHH i missed, how can i be so friggin stupid!!!! what happened?!?!?!

PARISinNYC Profile Photo
PARISinNYC
#107re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 10/17/06 at 12:47am

You can watch the episode online at cbs.com!

:]

Jon
#108re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 10/17/06 at 9:04am

So now they are also asking us to believe that Sara Gilbert is hetero!

Becoz_i_knew_you21 Profile Photo
Becoz_i_knew_you21
#109re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 10/17/06 at 10:45am

^ hahaha you made my morning!

Taryn2 Profile Photo
Taryn2
#110re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 10/19/06 at 1:32pm

Oh... Jesse and Sara as a couple?

No Marriage counsler in the world could fix their problems...

The only characters I really enjoy on this show are Richie, Kat, and Ethan.

I loved the ice cream bit because My friends and I have done that...ohsoimmature...

"We're afraid to talk to you now, because anything we say causes you to burst into song." - My friends

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#111re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 10/24/06 at 11:22am

From Variety-

Eye net still has 'Class'
CBS orders additional 4 scripts
By MICHAEL SCHNEIDER
The Eye has ordered four more episodes of frosh laffer 'The Class,' airing on Monday nights.

"The Class" is still in session at CBS, which has ordered an additional four scripts of the frosh laffer.
Laffer hasn't yet caught on with viewers but has seen its numbers tick up slightly since swapping time slots with "How I Met Your Mother" on Monday nights. Season to date, the show has averaged a 3.1 rating and 9 share among adults 18-49, as well as 8.9 million viewers.

David Crane and Jeffrey Klarik created "The Class," which comes from Warner Bros. TV. Crane and Klarik exec produce with James Burrows.

Sitcom revolves around members of a third-grade elementary school class who reunite 20 years later. Jason Ritter, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Lizzy Caplan, Lucy Punch, Andrea Anders, Jon Bernthal, Heather Goldenhersh, Sean Maguire, Julie Halston, Sam Harris and David Keith star.

Kitzarina Profile Photo
Kitzarina
#113re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 11/21/06 at 12:07pm

Yesterday was only the 3rd time I watched this show, but darned if Jesse didn't have me in tears. His magnesium and water speech was just too sweet. I can't wait to see where they take the Lena-Richie-Fern triangle from here!

"You're the worst thing to happen to musical theatre since Andrew Lloyd Webber!" --Family Guy

"Shut up! It's been 29 years!!!" --the incomparable Patti LuPone in her MUCH DESERVED Tony acceptance speech for Gypsy.

Kitzy's Avatar du Jour: Kitzy as Little Red Ridinghood in her college's production of "Into the Woods"

mrs felciano
#114re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 11/21/06 at 12:10pm

I need to be caught up! What's been happening?

shesamarshmallow
#115re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 11/21/06 at 12:13pm

Aw, he was so great last night! Every night that show comes on after How I Met Your Mother and I expect to hate it and I end up loving it. Go figure.

broadwayunderstudies.com - most underrated performers on broadway

SporkGoddess
#116re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 11/21/06 at 1:59pm

His acting was amazing... my heart was breaking during that speech of his. And what's really impressive is that he switched from stage to screen so effortlessly; often you can tell when someone's mainly a stage actor, but not in his case.

Jimmy, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? It's almost 9 PM!

Raviolisun Profile Photo
Raviolisun
#117re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 11/21/06 at 2:08pm

I loved last night's episode. It gets better every week.

One time, Patti LuPone punched me in the face...

It was awesome.
- theaterkid1015

lostgirl
#118re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 11/21/06 at 2:10pm

Update for those who asked for one:
Jesse plays Richie, a geek who has had a run of bad luck when he is reunited with his former classmate Lina. Sparks fly, it's magic, and then he accidently backs over her with his car breaking all the bones in her feet and both her legs. Miraculously she forgives him, afterall it WAS an accident, and she forgives him for almost losing her in a hurricaine when her wheelchair is blown away. Things are going well, but Richie is married. He'd married his first girlfriend, the obnoxious Fern and they share a miserable existance. Ritche decides to leave Fern for Lina but when he goes hom she's nowhere to be found. She's gone to Lina's apartment to make sure Lina won't be suing them over the car accident. She introduces herself as "Richie's wife" and Lina is devistated. Ritchie finds out what's happened, he tells Fern he wants a divorce and goes to Lina's apartment where he declares his love to her, tells her he's left Fern and begs for forgiveness. They both cry but Lina says that she can't forgive him because she can't trust him anymore. That's pretty much where we are now (but something tells me it's not over between the two of them)

There are several other plotlines going on with other members of the class but that's what is going on with JTF's character. It's a cute show
Updated On: 11/21/06 at 02:10 PM

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#119re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 11/21/06 at 2:15pm

Love the show!

Ran into Jesse last night and got to chat with him for awhile, he loves doing The Class, but misses NY and promises he will be back on stage someday.

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#120re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 11/21/06 at 3:30pm

omg! i love this show! haha. it's so funny! and if you think about it, it's like the only show that keeps it's plot consistant and you have to watch every episode to know what's going on. with 2 and a 1/2 men (another show that's awesome!), you can miss an episode and still be good!

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#121re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 11/21/06 at 3:40pm

I really love this show. Great writing and great acting. The "gay" Thanksgiving dinner just had me on the floor!! Jesse and Heather are really good in this show. It is nice to see her doing comedy (and very well) after seeing he in "Doubt".

Just give the world Love.

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#122re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 11/21/06 at 3:42pm

Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Lizzy Caplan are the only two reasons why I haven't deleted this show from the tiVo yet, the rest of the class I'm not so much loving (and the woman married to the football player and the guy doing the construction on her home I could completely do without.)

And it freaks me out how much Jason Ritter reminds me of his father- especially with that Pam bit in last night's episode.

JustABroadwaybaby2
#123re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 11/21/06 at 6:43pm

Regarding last night's episode,
(SPOILER)
If Jesse gave me a sweet, heartfelt monologue as he get weepy eyed, no matter what, I'd just hug him and forgive him.

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." Please support BC/EFA at goodsearch.com! Search for anything, and your charity will get a cent!

iwearshoes Profile Photo
iwearshoes
#124re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 11/21/06 at 6:59pm

Did anyone else laugh at the fact that her name is Fern?

Becoz_i_knew_you21 Profile Photo
Becoz_i_knew_you21
#125re: Jesse Tyler Ferguson on TV!
Posted: 11/21/06 at 7:13pm

"Did anyone else laugh at the fact that her name is Fern?"

I did!

Videos