pixeltracker

11 yr Old boy singing "Queen of The Night" Aria.

11 yr Old boy singing "Queen of The Night" Aria.

Unmasked05 Profile Photo
Unmasked05
#011 yr Old boy singing "Queen of The Night" Aria.
Posted: 3/4/06 at 3:57pm

Okay so I know this is a off-topic board post but y'all have got to see this. He's so good for his age...I was like wtf !!!!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/operasinger.html

Tell me what you thought.

Facebook...ME !!!

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#1re: 11 yr Old boy singing 'Queen of The Night' Aria.
Posted: 3/4/06 at 4:01pm

I wish i could hit high notes like he does...he is very good! i feel silly but for a moment i thought it was Whitney Houston's Queen of the Night.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

EugLoven Profile Photo
EugLoven
#2re: 11 yr Old boy singing 'Queen of The Night' Aria.
Posted: 3/4/06 at 4:04pm

I love eBaum's world but I hate it when they caption their videos ignorantly. This one is titled: "Most annoying male voices ever" -- No doubt by someone who's never heard of Mozart nor "The Magic Flute"

I was quite impressed by his control. Sure, he's got that "kid's voice" quality to it because he's a KID! That was extra awesome.

Unmasked05 Profile Photo
Unmasked05
#3re: 11 yr Old boy singing 'Queen of The Night' Aria.
Posted: 3/4/06 at 4:09pm

I know that was crazy I was like wait till he hit puberty and he can't hit that anymore. He was good.

Facebook...ME !!!

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#4re: 11 yr Old boy singing 'Queen of The Night' Aria.
Posted: 3/4/06 at 4:09pm

I hope that kid wears a lot of armor to school. He's got plenty of guts... and talent... and about 2 more years of hitting those notes at best (speaking as a recovering boy soprano myself)... and a (former?) Queen of the Night as well! re: 11 yr Old boy singing 'Queen of The Night' Aria.

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22

tim10086 Profile Photo
tim10086
#5re: 11 yr Old boy singing 'Queen of The Night' Aria.
Posted: 3/4/06 at 4:10pm

A bit flat and his coloratura doesn't do those runs justice at all, and he's not breathing to the right place, but good on him for having a go.

Mozart is lovely no matter whos singing it re: 11 yr Old boy singing 'Queen of The Night' Aria.

I will climb back up that mountain!

TabooPhan1 Profile Photo
TabooPhan1
#6re: 11 yr Old boy singing 'Queen of The Night' Aria.
Posted: 3/4/06 at 4:18pm

Tim, you're being sarcastic right?

I hold a degree in Musical Theatre from Montclair State University. It is useless. Now I'm funny for money. Oh, and I sing.

corsairstw Profile Photo
corsairstw
#7re: 11 yr Old boy singing 'Queen of The Night' Aria.
Posted: 3/4/06 at 4:35pm

Haha I used to be able to hit those notes.

tim10086 Profile Photo
tim10086
#8re: 11 yr Old boy singing 'Queen of The Night' Aria.
Posted: 3/4/06 at 4:37pm

No of course not!

As I said, good on him for doing the aria, but put him up against someone like Luciana Serra and there's no contest.

I will climb back up that mountain!

redhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
#9re: 11 yr Old boy singing 'Queen of The Night' Aria.
Posted: 3/4/06 at 4:40pm

been there, seen that

"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!

Joshua488
#10re: 11 yr Old boy singing 'Queen of The Night' Aria.
Posted: 3/4/06 at 5:12pm

Ooh, he's going to hurt himself. Reminds me of myself when I was younger. Hopefully, he'll stop once his voice changes or else he'll regret it later.

Not too bad, though.

Roninjoey Profile Photo
Roninjoey
#11re: 11 yr Old boy singing 'Queen of The Night' Aria.
Posted: 3/4/06 at 5:14pm

He's just a little kid mon. It was cute.

yr ronin,
joey

Michael Bennett Profile Photo
Michael Bennett
#12re: 11 yr Old boy singing 'Queen of The Night' Aria.
Posted: 3/4/06 at 5:19pm

For a little BOY he sounds amazing - that you are even trying to compare him to someone like Serra, Tim is ridiculous. Shame on you!

That said, I can't believe they made that poor kid sing that.

Roninjoey Profile Photo
Roninjoey
#13re: 11 yr Old boy singing 'Queen of The Night' Aria.
Posted: 3/4/06 at 5:31pm

But it's fun! I sing it all the time :P Hopefully he's at some special thing and it's not for his school.

yr ronin,
joey

grizzabella
#14re: 11 yr Old boy singing 'Queen of The Night' Aria.
Posted: 3/4/06 at 6:02pm

This kid is amazing. B12b is right. He has a couple of years at most to do such things.
I knew a kid who had a similar voice at 11. (I never heard him sing Mozart, though.) Now, he's 6'2" and a bass/baritone.

"And the postman sighed as he scratched his head, you really rather thought she ought to be dead..."

The Distinctive Baritone Profile Photo
The Distinctive Baritone
#16re: 11 yr Old boy singing 'Queen of The Night' Aria.
Posted: 3/4/06 at 8:16pm

Wow. That was...creepy. Good, but creepy.

That said, I went to a K-12 school growing up. In elementary school, there was this kid who was one of the star boy sopranos of the NY City Opera (played Amahl, etc.). When we got to high school, we did a musical together and he turned out to be the worst tenor ever.

jeremykushnier1fan Profile Photo
jeremykushnier1fan
#17re: 11 yr Old boy singing 'Queen of The Night' Aria.
Posted: 3/4/06 at 8:22pm

If only I could hit those high notes...

He was good, but that high voice won't stay with him for long.

Oh eBaum's world...

Videos