News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Wildhorn engaged.

IssaMe
#0Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 7/28/06 at 9:28am

Frank Wildhorn has become engaged to actress Brandi Burkhardt.
She met him while working on his "Jekyll and Hyde in Concert". She is currently playing Siren on the NBC soap "Passions" - which tapes in L.A.

Mattbrain
#1re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 7/28/06 at 10:03am

When did he and Linda get divorced?

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

Yankeefan007
#2re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 7/28/06 at 10:09am

A few years ago already.

WickedGeek28 Profile Photo
WickedGeek28
#3re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 7/28/06 at 10:14am

What's with him and his leading ladies? I think someone wants a part in his newest flop.

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird

TxTwoStep Profile Photo
TxTwoStep
#4re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 7/28/06 at 12:16pm

is this the same woman he was dating after he dated Pamela Jordan (of DRACULA ensemble)? or was there someone in between Pam and this fiancee?

Will: They don't give out awards for helping people be gay... unless you count the Tonys. "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life..."

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#5re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 7/28/06 at 12:18pm

And this is Broadway related how? I think it belongs on the Off-Off-Topic Board.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
Updated On: 7/28/06 at 12:18 PM

bwayboi4life42 Profile Photo
bwayboi4life42
#6re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 7/28/06 at 12:23pm

I had no idea he and Linda had gotten a divorce.

It had to have been after February 2003, that's when Broadway, My Way came out, and she thanks him for their son, and speaks very fondly of him in it.

"I believe that art does not exist only to entertain, but also to challenge one to think, to provoke, even to disturb, to engage in a constant search for the truth." - Barbra Streisand

bwayboi4life42 Profile Photo
bwayboi4life42
#7re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 7/28/06 at 12:23pm

I had no idea he and Linda had gotten a divorce.

It had to have been after February 2003, that's when Broadway, My Way came out, and she thanks him for their son, and speaks very fondly of him in it.

"I believe that art does not exist only to entertain, but also to challenge one to think, to provoke, even to disturb, to engage in a constant search for the truth." - Barbra Streisand

gustof777 Profile Photo
gustof777
#8re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 7/28/06 at 12:45pm

maybe they are still on good terms?

RIP Natasha Richardson. ~You were a light on this earth ~

umgeoboy Profile Photo
umgeoboy
#9re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 7/28/06 at 1:18pm

Not really on very good terms at all. He seems to have no hard feelings and wishes her the best. But I cannot seem to say the same about her.

Brandi and Frank have been engaged for some time now, and have been together for a while.

I wish them the best!

"Judy Garland, Jimmy Dean, You tragedy Queen" ~ Taboo

"Watching a frat boy realize just what he put his d!ck in...ex's getting std's...schadenfruede" ~ Ave Q

"when dangers near, exploit their fear" ~ Reefer Madness the Musical

IssaMe
#10re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 7/29/06 at 8:36am

"for some time now"? They claim they became engaged last month.
And they are making a public announcement this week.

Were they engaged before that?
Updated On: 7/29/06 at 08:36 AM

WildhornFanatic
#11re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 7/29/06 at 8:56am

I've heard both Linda and Frank say nothing but positive things about one another. They have been divorced since 2003, apparantly having problems around production time of CAMILLE CLAUDEL. I've known that Frank has been dating Brandi for quite some time, but didn't know they were engaged already. I wish them the best of luck.

Also, anyone know anything about Linda and her new man, Craig?
Updated On: 7/29/06 at 08:56 AM

mrsparker
#12re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 7/29/06 at 9:20am

Craig Wollman is a voice-over artist based in New York. He has done narration for programs on Animal Planet, which may be how Linda met him...or she may have helped him get the work from her own Animal Planet "Trail Mix" connections.

Criticism is prejudice made plausible. -- H.L. Mencken

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#13re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 7/29/06 at 9:39am

Sounds like Frank had something going on on the side behind Linda's back...?

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS

cfm3
#14re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 7/29/06 at 10:22am

Is it really appropriate to suggest what either party may have done? I swear, some of the comments on this and other boards are no better than tabloid journalism. I rarely post on theater boards due to some of the venomous or slanderous comments that are often injected, especially when it comes to Wildhorn.

I wish both Frank and Linda all the best.
Updated On: 7/29/06 at 10:22 AM

jimnysf
#15re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 8/19/06 at 4:26am

How did I, the #1 "Passions" fan not know Siren the Mermaid was engaged until just now? Brandi (Siren)has a beautiful voice. She sings her "Siren" song hoping to seduce Miguel and Fox often on "Passions".

re: Wildhorn engaged.

re: Wildhorn engaged.

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.
Updated On: 8/19/06 at 04:26 AM

IssaMe
#16re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 8/19/06 at 9:20am

Jimnysf, maybe you didn't know until now because you have been blinded by the light in the piazza?

EganFan2
#17re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 8/19/06 at 11:24am

She looks young enough to be his daughter. But if they're happy, then good for them.

PB ENT. Profile Photo
PB ENT.
#18re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 8/19/06 at 11:29am

Some of this is really inappropriate speculation. To make it worse, it's offered by a few who should know better.

Even I wouldn't go there with this having interviewd and coverd these 2 for years. Maintaining respect for someone's personal life staying private is the decent thing to do. Please, think before you speak.

www.pbentertainmentinc.com BWW regional writer "Philadelphia/South Jersey"

SueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
#19re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 8/19/06 at 12:25pm

I wouldn't comment on their private life, but I will say that the mermaid costume would fit nicely into a Wildhorn show.

PEACE.

nomdeplume
#20re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 8/19/06 at 12:29pm

He is?

In what?

Yero
#21re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 8/19/06 at 12:59pm

"He is?

In what?"
In what, what?

"I have this mental image of Patti barreling down the street and pushing tourists out of her way." -colleen_lee

Caroline-Q-or-TBoo Profile Photo
Caroline-Q-or-TBoo
#22re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 8/19/06 at 1:02pm

Doesn't this belong on the "who cares?" board?

"Picture "The View," with the wisecracking, sympathetic sweethearts of that ABC television show replaced by a panel of embittered, suffering or enraged Arab women" -the Times review of Black Eyed

TT
#23re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 8/20/06 at 6:00pm

They're public figures!!!!!!! There is nothing wrong with discussing this on any board!!!! Why are you people so darn uptight!!!!!!! How ridiculous!!!!! You can't expect people NOT to talk about it!!!! Chill-ax!!!!!

jimnysf
#24re: Wildhorn engaged.
Posted: 8/20/06 at 6:04pm

And his new chick, Siren, is very HOT!

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

Videos