pixeltracker

Wayne Brady to host Fox's "Celebrity Duets"- Page 2

Wayne Brady to host Fox's "Celebrity Duets"

stagemaster333 Profile Photo
stagemaster333
#25re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 8:21pm

Yuck to Carly....But I liked the other two.

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#26re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 8:29pm

" she played rizzo in the grease revival so i figured she had some kind of singing voice."

So did Rosie O'Donnell.

Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson

ZONEACE
#27re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 8:33pm

oh god someone put the dying cat Down

when ducks grow thumbs then maybe my opinion will change.

musicalfandukie Profile Photo
musicalfandukie
#28re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 8:36pm

wow poor lea..the judges lying to her telling her she was good was just as bas as her singing.

ZONEACE
#29re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 8:41pm

oh lord, who dressed Jai?

Tag Profile Photo
Tag
#30re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 8:46pm

Well I think we can say Jai will win.

Not that is matters though.

jimnysf
#31re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 8:48pm

I'm sure that certain Broadway show producers are glued to the TV. So many possibilities for replacement stars.

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

WesternSky2 Profile Photo
WesternSky2
#32re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 8:51pm

Is everyone performing tonight?

BroomstickBoy Profile Photo
BroomstickBoy
#33re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 8:57pm

How did Hal Sparks do? I love him.

He's got a good voice, if you've ever heard any of his stuff with his band he rocks!

I don't WANT to live in what they call "a certain way." In the first place I'd be no good at it and besides that I don't want to be identified with any one class of people. I want to live every whichway, among all kinds---and know them---and understand them---and love them---THAT's what I want! - Philip Barry (Holiday)

colleen_lee
#34re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 9:05pm

Lea sounds like really bad, drunken karaoke.

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay

WesternSky2 Profile Photo
WesternSky2
#35re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 9:06pm

Was just able to catch Hal. He sounded great for the most part - there were some rough spots.

He does have a great voice, though. Check out his band's myspace - http://www.myspace.com/zero1band

BroomstickBoy
#36re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 9:06pm

I hate that vibrato. I want to beat her with it.

and I hate David Foster. What an ass.

I don't WANT to live in what they call "a certain way." In the first place I'd be no good at it and besides that I don't want to be identified with any one class of people. I want to live every whichway, among all kinds---and know them---and understand them---and love them---THAT's what I want! - Philip Barry (Holiday)

ReNtHeAd04
#37re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 9:11pm

i love jai. but i hate the cockiness..

"maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn't fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are. After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're very lucky, a plane ride away" -sex and the city

BroomstickBoy
#38re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 9:16pm

I love Jai but his voice is too high for my tastes. Who'd he sing with?

MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#39re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 9:19pm

I don't think Lea's voice is bad, but those song choices were. She should sing a slower Broadway type song.

"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter

ReNtHeAd04
#40re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 9:22pm

jai sang with gladys knight. they're singing again now though.. i used to be completely in love with him. i don't know what it is now that i don't care for him as much. still love his voice and performances. i just think after meeting him so many times and some of those times him being nasty. i don't know. still a great performer and one of my favorite angels though.

"maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn't fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are. After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're very lucky, a plane ride away" -sex and the city

colleen_lee
#41re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 9:23pm

I'm wondering how much say they really had with song choices. There are several people who I think have some potential but the song choices are just so horribly suited for their voices.

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay

BroomstickBoy
#42re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 9:25pm

Are we in different time zones? Because now I've seen Alfonso and James Ingram, and now it's Frampton with Jericho. he's tryign to sound gravely and rocker-ish and failing miserably.

justagirl2 Profile Photo
justagirl2
#43re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 9:26pm

Whatever Li'l Richard's on, I want some. And that outfit.

BroomstickBoy
#44re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 9:29pm

I'm scared of Smokey Robinson. Those EYES.

Lucy's voice fits that jazzy style of R&B. I love her voice. She sounded terrible with Michael Bolton. But she looked great.

colleen_lee
#45re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 9:29pm

holy s***, Lucy Lawless looks incredible.

justagirl2 Profile Photo
justagirl2
#46re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 9:32pm

Argh, she is so beautiful.

BroomstickBoy
#47re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 9:32pm

I used to not be that crazy about her blonde hair, but it's grown on me. She's so beautiful.

so I second that holy s*** re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'

ZONEACE
#48re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 9:39pm

Little Richard is the Paula Abdul of Celebrity Duets, He's clearly on something and out of his mind.

JohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
#49re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 8/29/06 at 9:42pm

This is one of the worst things I've ever seen. I won't be watching it, again, or even to the end of the show, tonight.