pixeltracker

The cast of Tarzan will be on The View November 14th

The cast of Tarzan will be on The View November 14th

NathanLaneStalker
#1The cast of Tarzan will be on The View November 14th
Posted: 11/6/06 at 11:32am

The cast of Tarzan will be on The View Tuesday, November 14th singing "Trashin' the Camp".

Just a heads up!

"I'm tellin' you, the only times I really feel the presence of God are when I'm having sex and during a great Broadway musical." - Nathan Lane - Jeffrey

folkyboy Profile Photo
folkyboy
#1re: The cast of Tarzan will be on The View November 14th
Posted: 11/6/06 at 11:35am

ugh couldn't they have picked a better number?

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2re: The cast of Tarzan will be on The View November 14th
Posted: 11/6/06 at 11:38am

While they could pick a better one, I am sorta happy they aren't doing "For the First Time" again. I love the song, but like "seasons of love" it gets a tad old after a while. I'm sure they will do a good job no matter what!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

NathanLaneStalker
#3re: The cast of Tarzan will be on The View November 14th
Posted: 11/6/06 at 3:08pm

I'm glad they chose the song because like MotorTink said, "For the First Time" has gotten old.

"I'm tellin' you, the only times I really feel the presence of God are when I'm having sex and during a great Broadway musical." - Nathan Lane - Jeffrey

camthom Profile Photo
camthom
#4re: The cast of Tarzan will be on The View November 14th
Posted: 11/6/06 at 3:13pm

I knew something would come of Disney giving Rosie's Broadway Kids all the money for the Mary Poppin's opening!

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#5re: The cast of Tarzan will be on The View November 14th
Posted: 11/6/06 at 3:18pm

Well Rosie is bringing more Broadway to the show but remember ABC/DISNEY are practically one.

Any news if the DISNEY shows are gonna be in the MACY Parade?

Anyone know the exact policy about that?

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#6re: The cast of Tarzan will be on The View November 14th
Posted: 11/6/06 at 3:22pm

i think that it's getting old of them performing "Who Better Than Me" and "You'll Be In My Heart"...

it'd be fantastic though if Jenn would do "Waiting For This Moment":)

JustABroadwaybaby2
#7re: The cast of Tarzan will be on The View November 14th
Posted: 11/6/06 at 5:46pm

Ugh I love "For the First Time." Trashing the camp is atrocious. Really atrocious. Plus, Jenn won't be there!
How was this confirmed?

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." Please support BC/EFA at goodsearch.com! Search for anything, and your charity will get a cent!

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
NathanLaneStalker
#9re: The cast of Tarzan will be on The View November 14th
Posted: 11/6/06 at 7:16pm

Chester Gregory announced it on his myspace saying "I'll be singing "Trashin' The Camp" from Tarzan, live on the The View! Tuesday, Novemeber 14th. Check it out."

NathanLaneStalker
#10re: The cast of Tarzan will be on The View November 14th
Posted: 11/6/06 at 7:18pm

Double post

Updated On: 11/6/06 at 07:18 PM

NathanLaneStalker
#11re: The cast of Tarzan will be on The View November 14th
Posted: 11/6/06 at 7:18pm

triple post

Updated On: 11/6/06 at 07:18 PM

emo_geek Profile Photo
emo_geek
#12re: The cast of Tarzan will be on The View November 14th
Posted: 11/6/06 at 8:46pm

Dear my you have a lot of threads going.

"I never had theatre producers run after me. Some people want to make more Broadway shows out of movies. But Elliot and I aren't going to do Batman: The Musical." - Julie Taymor 1999

AlmostFamous2 Profile Photo
AlmostFamous2
#13re: The cast of Tarzan will be on The View November 14th
Posted: 11/6/06 at 9:58pm

I don't like The View anymore. When I had days off from school I used to watch it, and my mom went to see it live 3 times (she's pretty lucky when winning tickets... she also get tickets to see Ellen in Cali).

But it isn't the same with Rosie and not Meridith (I hated Star).

NathanLaneStalker
#14re: The cast of Tarzan will be on The View November 14th
Posted: 11/6/06 at 10:12pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Rosie on The VIew!

pharmer2000 Profile Photo
pharmer2000
#15re: The cast of Tarzan will be on The View November 14th
Posted: 11/6/06 at 11:20pm

It will be great seeing Chester Gregory getting the spotlight on national television. He always does a great job. Also, it makes sense that this song is the one being performed, since it was Rosie's song in the animated film. I am hoping that more than one song is performed, so that we get a chance to see Josh and Jenn as well. Either way, I am really looking forward to seeing this performance.

IAMmyownMUSICAL Profile Photo
IAMmyownMUSICAL
#16re: The cast of Tarzan will be on The View November 14th
Posted: 11/7/06 at 5:00am

I really hope josh and jenn sing too...I mean..HELLO..the show IS called TARZAN

Now all I see are cute boys with short haircuts in a maze of their own...

ICEcreamAssassin Profile Photo
ICEcreamAssassin
#17re: The cast of Tarzan will be on The View November 14th
Posted: 11/7/06 at 5:23am

Rosie joining the view was the best thing ever. Ratings are way up as well ratings for Meredith on the Today show.. everybody wins.. we need more broadway on tv.. Thank you Rosie..I tivo'd Christine Ebersole last week on there simply gorgeous.. Another winter in a summer town.. Sooo good.

RentBoy86
#18re: The cast of Tarzan will be on The View November 14th
Posted: 11/7/06 at 11:37am

I would have preferred for them to sing "Who Better Than Me" (reprise) with Josh and Chester. "Waiting For This Moment" wouldn't really work on television without all the bugs and costumes and stuff. Also, I saw that clip on THE SITE THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED and it was such a boring staging of that song. Nothing happens and then Jenn turns into a spider web, except she doesn't scream or anythig? She screams after the fact, what's that about?

ICEcreamAssassin Profile Photo
ICEcreamAssassin
#19re: The cast of Tarzan will be on The View November 14th
Posted: 11/15/06 at 5:05pm

well a lame performace of trashin the camp.. what a snooze fest!! without the bungee chords you got nothin!!

Videos