pixeltracker

I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!

I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!

NathanLaneStalker
#1I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/13/06 at 2:36pm

WOO HOO! I entered that contest on broadway.com and won! I remember Eden Espinosa is in it. Who else is in it again?

I will post a small review after I see it this Thursday!

"I'm tellin' you, the only times I really feel the presence of God are when I'm having sex and during a great Broadway musical." - Nathan Lane - Jeffrey

Julian2
#1re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/13/06 at 2:38pm

CONGRATULAIOTNS!!!!! SOOOO glad a frequent BWW poster won it!!! NOW WE GET TO HEAR HOW IT IS!!!

I have several names, one is Julian2. I am also The Opps Girl. But cross me, and I become Bitch Dooku!

NathanLaneStalker
#2re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/13/06 at 2:51pm

I will post a review. Don't expect a big one though. I'm not that good at writing them. Just saying "It's good." is enough for me! lol

"I'm tellin' you, the only times I really feel the presence of God are when I'm having sex and during a great Broadway musical." - Nathan Lane - Jeffrey

BWayFanatic Profile Photo
BWayFanatic
#3re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/13/06 at 4:32pm

Me too! I'm so excited, exept I'm not sure If i am gonna be able to get to the city re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!! NathanLanestalker, which performance are you going to?

NathanLaneStalker
#4re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/13/06 at 4:34pm

The 1pm performance.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#5re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/13/06 at 4:41pm

I guess I didn't win tickets...

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

NathanLaneStalker
#6re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/13/06 at 9:19pm

BWayFanatic - Which performance are you going to?

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#7re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/13/06 at 9:24pm

I won tickets to the 1pm performance, but I just entered on impulse, because I felt like entering, and I obviously can't go. A friend of mine likes Eden, so maybe she'll want to go.

ILoveMyDictionary Profile Photo
ILoveMyDictionary
#8re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/13/06 at 9:26pm

Lucky Shmuck.

BWayFanatic I'll be happy to make sure those tickets don't go to waste. *hint wink nudge*

InfiniteTheaterFrenzy Profile Photo
InfiniteTheaterFrenzy
#9re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/14/06 at 11:55am

I won too!!!!!! the 5:30pm though...

I can't remember anyone but Eden Espinosa either! Does anyone have the original link, pretty please?

[title of show] on Broadway. it's time. believe.

iluvtheatertrash
#10re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/14/06 at 12:01pm

I'm going to the 5:30pm with WesternSky2.

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

dancingthrulife04
#11re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/14/06 at 8:00pm

I DID win tickets! I'm going to the 5:30 performance though.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

NathanLaneStalker
#12re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/14/06 at 8:31pm

WOW! Am I the only one going to the 1 PM performance?

dancingthrulife04
#13re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/14/06 at 9:00pm

It looks like you might be.

B3TA07 Profile Photo
B3TA07
#14re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/15/06 at 12:28am

I was going to PM you guys but there are so many i'm too lazy.

Please record this if you have the means.
I'd love you forever.

-Benjamin
--http://www.benjaminadgate.com/

NathanLaneStalker
#15re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/15/06 at 1:45am

Well not only do I not have a video camera but isn't that ileagal?

IAMmyownMUSICAL Profile Photo
IAMmyownMUSICAL
#16re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/15/06 at 3:31am

hey, how did you guys win these tickets?

I never knew there was a contest! Have fun!

Now all I see are cute boys with short haircuts in a maze of their own...

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#17re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/15/06 at 3:43am

Shame on you B3TA07,

It is VERY illegal to make any kind of recording of theatrical performances. Why do you think they make a pre-show announcement at evey show?

Hang your head in shame for posting a question like that.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

WigInABox Profile Photo
WigInABox
#18re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/15/06 at 8:36pm

I've got an extra ticket for the 5:30 reading (Thursday, Nov. 15). Happy to share it with someone - let me know. First come, first serve - and yup, it's free!

"It's very difficult to keep the line between the past and the present." - Ms. Beale
Updated On: 11/15/06 at 08:36 PM

Dre2387 Profile Photo
Dre2387
#19re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/15/06 at 10:08pm

Zorro?

as in The Mask of Zorro?

<--- the set of A Midsummer Night's Dream that I was assistant stage manager for during the 2007 season at the STNJ outdoor stage.

-Dre-
You must remember all the same that at the crux of every game is knowing when it's time to leave the table... And it's important to be artful in your exit. No turning back, you must accept the con is done... It was a ball, it was a blast. And it's a shame it couldn't last. But every chapter has to end, you must agree.
~Dirty Rotten Scoundrels~

There's a special kind of people known as show people. We live in a world full of dreams. Sometimes we're not too certain what's false and what's real. But we're seldom in doubt about what we feel.
~Curtains~

It is a far, far better thing I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to, than I have ever known.
~A Tale of Two Cities ~

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#20re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/15/06 at 10:49pm

Damn. This "ignore" feature keeps failing to work.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

EdmundOG
#21re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/15/06 at 11:03pm

Hmm. Hadn't heard about this, huge Zorro fan though I am. Can't really see it working.

NathanLaneStalker
#22re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/15/06 at 11:39pm

Whoever wants the tickets, PM me and I'll give you all the info. I can't go tommorow re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!

BroadwayBaby6 Profile Photo
BroadwayBaby6
#23re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/16/06 at 2:08am

Who is playing Zorro?

"It does what a musical is supposed to do; it takes you to another world. And it gives you a little tune to carry in your head. Something to take you away from the dreary horrors of the real world. A little something for when you're feeling blue. You know?"

dancingthrulife04
#24re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/16/06 at 2:19pm

I can't go. re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!

Videos