Does Billy Elliot have a rush?
Just curious
Thanks!

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#2re: Billy Elliot Rush?
Posted: 11/12/08 at 10:17pm

Nope.
I suggest purchasing the $41 rear mezzanine seats, though. Great seats, great price.

musicandtemiror
#2re: Billy Elliot Rush?
Posted: 11/12/08 at 10:19pm

Is it too far back
I've never been to the Imperial before?

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#3re: Billy Elliot Rush?
Posted: 11/12/08 at 10:23pm

They are great seats, as I said before. Not too far back at all. They are underpriced, in my opinion.

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#4re: Billy Elliot Rush?
Posted: 11/13/08 at 9:49am

Buy them now if you want the $41 price.

They'll probably be bumped up to $81 in a few weeks.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

givesmevoice Profile Photo
givesmevoice
#5re: Billy Elliot Rush?
Posted: 11/13/08 at 9:51am

I just bought a ticket yesterday for next Friday's performance. I've really been wanting to see it and didn't want stellar reviews to ruin my chance of going. =P

When I see the phrase "the ____ estate", I imagine a vast mansion in the country full of monocled men and high-collared women receiving letters about productions across the country and doing spit-takes at whatever they contain. -Kad

mwill
#6re: Billy Elliot Rush?
Posted: 11/13/08 at 1:13pm

Judging by the UK experience keeping overly-keen regular attendees away would be a bonus.

mwill London Profile Photo
mwill London
#7re: Billy Elliot Rush?
Posted: 11/16/08 at 5:05pm

Speaking as the original mwill, keeping away overly-keen imposters who steal your username would be a bonus.

Parks
#8re: Billy Elliot Rush?
Posted: 11/16/08 at 10:16pm

Just bought my 41.50 (51 dollars) ticket for Thursday! VERY last row on the FAR left. haha, cannot wait!

"If it walks like a Parks, if it wobbles like a Parks, then it's definitely fat and nobody loves it." --MA

broadfan327
#9re: Billy Elliot Rush?
Posted: 11/16/08 at 10:24pm

I sat second to last row far left, it was a good seat.

Parks
#10re: Billy Elliot Rush?
Posted: 11/16/08 at 10:32pm

thanks, broadfan!

"If it walks like a Parks, if it wobbles like a Parks, then it's definitely fat and nobody loves it." --MA

sgv123
#11re: Billy Elliot Rush?
Posted: 11/16/08 at 10:36pm

I really don't think that there is a bad seat ( mezz) as most of the action is center stage. Last night I sat far right( the farthest right you can go and I believe the farthest seat away from the stage), and it was a great seat. Enjoy the show!

Cape Twirl of Doom Profile Photo
Cape Twirl of Doom
#12re: Billy Elliot Rush?
Posted: 11/17/08 at 12:15am

Just bought my 41.50 (51 dollars) ticket for Thursday! VERY last row on the FAR left. haha, cannot wait!

Huh? Does that mean they increased the price to $51?

"It's Phantom meets Hamlet... Phamlet!"

SweetQintheLights
#13re: Billy Elliot Rush?
Posted: 11/17/08 at 12:20am

Cape Twirl, I don't think the price went up. I think he means that it came to 51$ with all the excess taxes and fees.

I got the same price tickets for Sat the 29th. Very last row, all the way to the right (or left, I forget.)

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178
Updated On: 11/17/08 at 12:20 AM

willep
#14re: Billy Elliot Rush?
Posted: 11/17/08 at 11:39am

yeah, with taxes they end up being like $50.50

jennamajig Profile Photo
jennamajig
#15re: Billy Elliot Rush?
Posted: 2/3/09 at 1:24pm

Bumping this thread up. I remember someone stating that Billy Elliot is selling their partial view seats as student rush on Tues, Wed, Thurs (I did a search and for some reason can't find that thread, but if some else does, feel free to point me to it).

Anyone tried it? I'm hitting up the city from Feb 18-22 and want to see the show, but wonder if I should just spend my $$ on the rear mezz seats instead for a more complete view.

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#16re: Billy Elliot Rush?
Posted: 2/3/09 at 2:13pm

You can get full view seats in the back of the mezz for $1 more.

The student rush tickets are available at the box office only on those three days.

www.thebreastcancersite.com
A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

Phantom of London Profile Photo
Phantom of London
#17re: Billy Elliot Rush?
Posted: 2/3/09 at 3:11pm

It would be good, if the thread presenter Mr M&T man came back and reported on what he thought of the seating, once he has seen the show!

sgv123
#18re: Billy Elliot Rush?
Posted: 2/3/09 at 3:45pm

the rush seats are full view in the rear mezz.

viola13
#19re: Billy Elliot Rush?
Posted: 2/3/09 at 3:58pm

My friend got us rush tickets last Tuesday and got second to last row in the mezz, dead center, so it was a full view, and actually the best seats I've sat in for this show, since I've never been so center. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if they sold the partial views as rush after the full view mezz seats were sold.

countrygurl5872
#20re: Billy Elliot Rush?
Posted: 2/8/09 at 8:17pm

Just curious... The Billy Elliot site says the rush is Tues-Thurs, does this apply to all performances, or only evening? It doesn't specify, so I'm assuming all, but I'm not sure.

lindatnyc2 Profile Photo
lindatnyc2
#211 ticket --anyone interested? Only $42
Posted: 2/9/09 at 3:38pm

For sale: Single ticket to tomorrow night's 7 p.m. performance.
Seat location is center orchestra. :)

Although face value is $126.50, asking price is $42. Cash only.

Contact me ASAP if interested. First come, first serve.

2/10 UPDATE
Ticket is no longer available.

Updated On: 2/10/09 at 03:38 PM

Videos