News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!- Page 190

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!

brdlwyr
#4725First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 2:30pm

At my current weight, I would need the XL scanner, kind of a whale scanner.

midnghtdolphin Profile Photo
midnghtdolphin
#4726First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 2:32pm

lol. good point boobs.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4727First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 4:36pm

So someone just called, started off the convo with the fact they were already sure they didn't have the right number, but could I direct them to who they needed to call regarding blah, blah?

I start to give them a name and number and I get, "Oh, wait. Let me get a pen."

UM, HELLO!! You were freakin' positive you were calling into the wrong person. WHY THE F*CK DON'T YOU ALREADY HAVE A PEN HANDY, A-HOLE?!

God save me from the idjits of this world!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Q
#4728First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 5:36pm

There's only one way to accomplish that, Girly - become a hermit. But if you keep internet connection, you'll always have us First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#4729First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 6:00pm

I always find it hardest to design for myself - just finished designing the poster for my upcoming play.

What do you all think?
First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4730First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 6:01pm

I particularly like the "Directed By" part.

Is there a bigger waste of an afternoon than waiting for the delivery man to show up. Apparently he will be here within a 1/2 hour. At least he will be here in the window of 12-4 like promised.

Updated On: 1/4/10 at 06:01 PM

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4731First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 6:21pm

I get to play that game tomorrow, YWIW -- electrician/oven installer due from 12 to 4. Since I know it's a several hour job it had better be closer to 12. I get to sit in a cold house for hours without electricity (and no computer!) What ever will I do?

Q
#4732First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 6:44pm

"I particularly like the "Directed By" part."

YWIW beat me to it! First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

YouWantitWhen????
#4733First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 8:28pm

How in the hell did the lables of all of my components get detached. Have an extra component video out that I am not sure what it goes to!

Q
#4734First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 11:41pm

I don't understand a word of what YWIW said!

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#4735First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/4/10 at 11:51pm

I know exactly what you mean, YWIW. Maybe it goes in a "component" slot versus an HDMI slot?

Hi everyone. No good mischief tips from the little ones. Was a fun day. I'm beat!

Deet: Shira, I Love You!

Q
#4736First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 12:14am

"I know exactly what you mean, YWIW."

Braggart.

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#4737First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 12:15am

I like techie stuff.

Deet: Shira, I Love You!

YouWantitWhen????
#4738First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 1:32am

The HDMI was the easy part - the challenge was trying to cross reference component schemes that are from different manufacturers.

Eventually, the DVD plays from the stereo and the picture show on the TV, and the TV now plays through the stereo. And, everything (except the Wii, which should be easy) is connected. And, it looks pretty good.

That TV was damn heavy - and my big fear now is Zander using it for pull-ups. I need a husband to help with this crap!

Q
#4739First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 1:55am

Or you could just hire hunky day-workers - then you can kick them out when you're done with them.

And I still don't know what the hell you're talking about First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

YouWantitWhen????
#4740First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 2:07am

Wiring all of my video and audio components back to my receiver so that I can use the surround sound for them. When I decided to get a new TV, it meant not only getting a new TV, but a new entertainment center, and unfortunately, many of them got unplugged in the process of removing, storing and then replacing on the new center. The Receiver is an Onkyo, the DVD Sony, the CD Technics and the TV Toshiba, so nothing is designed to be plug and play (and, some of them are getting a little long in the tooth).

I was like the mad cord scientist changing and testing configurations to make sure it worked. For some reason, I can now access the DVD video through the receiver, but it has both picture and sound, so I am not complaining!

And with that, I shall wish all of the fine adults a great tomorrow. Updated On: 1/5/10 at 02:07 AM

Q
#4741First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 2:12am

I just love the way she thinks I'll now understand First Monday of 2010 (and it's fffffreezing!)

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4742First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 8:06am

I'm with you Q. Luckily, J2 can figure all this stuff out. Although it still irks me that I have to push FOUR buttons just to turn the damn T.V. on now.

Mornin'

First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4743First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 8:24am

I just call my friend's son over to do all my techie stuff.

Morning.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4744First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 8:35am

I'm contemplating getting a new HD tv but then realized that I have to buy a new hd receiver and new satellite and deal with the other old equipment. I smell another fiasco, like the oven. I need you all to pray to the baby Jebus that I have heat and a working oven tonight. The upside -- hunky Nick is coming back. Sigh.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4745First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 9:11am

hello hunky nick!!!

YWIW - I feel your pain. When I moved out of the apartment I was not smart to pay attention to where the thousands of cords went and just threw them all in a box. i tried to hook everything back up at my mom's....yeah not happening.

Morning peoples!!!

My roommates came home with a puppy yesterday. He's lucky he's cute or I'd be more mad that no one bothered to ask me if I wanted a dog in the house. We named him Spike. He is a Shorkie.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Bluemoon
#4746First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 9:13am

You just invent these things for Hunky Nick, don't you? And now you'll claim to be cold and need someone to warm you up. I know that trick. I mean....I've heard of it before.

I'm so glad there are people like YWIW in this world because people like me read those posts and it says "blah, blah, component, blah receiver, blah". Not a clue, I'm so ignorant.

Q
#4747First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 9:18am

Morning.

Back in the last century, when I ran a video store for awhile, I had to know all that stuff. But the tech is totally different now, and I haven't kept up at all. In fact, I've drifted more and more back to my long held disdain (for about 10 years, I didn't even have a tv or a phone! Some people still can't believe I use a computer.)

And I'm reading this morning about certain tech that is quickly disappearing, like land-line phones and dvds. And that's just great, since we generally have to go outside to get even remotely decent connection on our cells, and our cable service has near constant freezing glitches.

I swear I'm going to end up huddled in a corner with my books, muttering to myself and throwing my poop at anyone who dares to approach.

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#4748First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 9:20am

Yeah, no offense to you, YWIW, but I couldn't even read those paragraphs. They made my head hurt! LOL! But, I know who to email if I ever have any issues hooking up electronics! First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)

A shorkie? That would be a _____ and a Yorkie? Sounds cute!

Mornin' All!

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4749First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 9:31am

I'm thinking a SH*Tzu and a Yorkie, Shamey.

The kind of dog Q will have when he withdraws. First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos