News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 167

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4150Can the Adults Please Smoke? Rainy Days and Mondays...
Posted: 8/6/12 at 8:53am

Tinky, good to know you slept. The storm and HC actually soothe me to sleep.

*I hate when I type and the letters don't appear*

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Updated On: 8/6/12 at 08:53 AM

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4151Can the Adults Please Smoke? Rainy Days and Mondays...
Posted: 8/6/12 at 8:58am

ALL I have done for the past few days is sleep lol.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

brdlwyr
#4152Can the Adults Please Smoke? Rainy Days and Mondays...
Posted: 8/6/12 at 11:59am

Boobs, that happens when I type!

Hello all! Beautiful day here. Going to Millenium Park with Mrs. Brd for a Broadway in Chicago concert!

Off to college and back to high school soon! Mooney are you ready?

Bluemoon
YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4154Can the Adults Please Smoke? Rainy Days and Mondays...
Posted: 8/6/12 at 3:13pm

Happy Monday Adults.

Liza is at the Hollywood Bowl on Friday - I have a feeling that the reality would be much worse than the theory.

Bluemoon
#4155Can the Adults Please Smoke? Rainy Days and Mondays...
Posted: 8/6/12 at 3:48pm

I would have the same thought, You, but SOMMS really enjoyed her performance at the Palace.

Q
Broadwayboobs
#4157Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thrilling Tueday!
Posted: 8/7/12 at 7:21am

Morning peeps! I think I saw a ghost!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4158Can the Adults Please Smoke? Too'sday
Posted: 8/7/12 at 7:22am

Good morning, all!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4159Can the Adults Please Smoke? Too'sday
Posted: 8/7/12 at 7:24am

*yawn*

G'morning

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#4160Can the Adults Please Smoke? Too'sday
Posted: 8/7/12 at 7:34am

I finally saw "Rise of the Dark Knight" last night. LOVED it! It was the best Batman movie by far. The more I see Anne Hathaway the more I fall in love with her! Oh yea when HC got up this morning I said "my dark knight has risen" Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Too'sday

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4161Can the Adults Please Smoke? Too'sday
Posted: 8/7/12 at 7:41am

I went to a wedding reception last night. J2 bagged, the only other person I knew ( besides the grooms ) was nearly an hour late, the A/C was barely working and I felt like Stanford Blatch in an apartment full of Anthony Marentinos. ALL of them smoking up a storm.

I had a lovely time.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4162Can the Adults Please Smoke? Too'sday
Posted: 8/7/12 at 7:41am

Did Alfred bring you coffee and run your bath?

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4163Can the Adults Please Smoke? Too'sday
Posted: 8/7/12 at 8:09am

Hey, hey kiddles.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4164Can the Adults Please Smoke? Too'sday
Posted: 8/7/12 at 8:09am

Morning!

Boobs, that's awesome! I hope to see it soon.

How come as healthy as I try to become the more my body is starting to fall apart? Remember that issue I was having with my right arm suddenly stopping working and had to take the steroids and rock the sling? Well, that's been fine, but yesterday the same exact thing started in my left arm. blargh. stupid body.

Heading into NYC after work today. My best buddy has his NYC stand up debut tonight! So excited for him.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

Broadwayboobs
#4165Can the Adults Please Smoke? Too'sday
Posted: 8/7/12 at 8:17am

SOMMSY, I need an Alfred to cleaning my house. I have to say Michael Caine could easily be nominated for an Oscar for his role.

Tinky, much luck to your friend tonight.

Bluemoon
#4166Can the Adults Please Smoke? Too'sday
Posted: 8/7/12 at 8:41am

Part of me would love to see Dark Knight, the other half of me says "You'll be thinking about the mass killing the whole time." I may wait and see it at home when it's released.

First day of conducting leadership seminars for students. Lunch is included, of course, because that's just so me.

Time to find a donut....

Broadwayboobs
#4167Can the Adults Please Smoke? Too'sday
Posted: 8/7/12 at 8:46am

Moony, I thought about it a bit...well after a friend text me "wear a bullet proof vest" as I was walking into the theatre. Other than that I was so engulfed by the movie that it never crossed my mind.

Bluemoon
#4168Can the Adults Please Smoke? Too'sday
Posted: 8/7/12 at 8:55am

See, that's my third thought - it's so good that I'd forget everything else.

No donuts, but there ARE blueberry muffins!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4169Can the Adults Please Smoke? Too'sday
Posted: 8/7/12 at 8:56am

I'm with Moony on this; I think I'll wait until it's on demand and watch it from the comfort of my own home.

Bluemoon
#4170Can the Adults Please Smoke? Too'sday
Posted: 8/7/12 at 9:09am

I'll watch it from the comfort of Deet's home, too.

With wine and cheese.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4171Can the Adults Please Smoke? Too'sday
Posted: 8/7/12 at 9:11am

And cake.
But this is disturbing...

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4172Can the Adults Please Smoke? Too'sday
Posted: 8/7/12 at 9:16am

oh dear...

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4173Can the Adults Please Smoke? Too'sday
Posted: 8/7/12 at 9:17am

Marvin Hamlisch!?! Oh, wow! Did not see that coming. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Too'sday

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4174Can the Adults Please Smoke? Too'sday
Posted: 8/7/12 at 9:20am

oh wow, that is shocking.

D2, you are just bringing the sunshine today in here, lol.

Videos