News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

MADONNA/REBEL HEART and More- Page 29

MADONNA/REBEL HEART and More

FindingNamo
#700Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/11/15 at 8:35pm

Oh yea the dance chart. So cute. 

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#701Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/11/15 at 9:23pm

That's the next single?? 

Ugh. 

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#702Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/11/15 at 9:32pm

Ghosttown isn't even dance. What was the previous Dance #1? Or the one before that?

Nobody knows.

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#703Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/11/15 at 9:34pm

She says "bitch" a lot now cuz its edgy.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#704Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/11/15 at 9:39pm

We do it like this
You're gonna love this
You can't touch this
Cause I'm a bad bitch
Who do you think you are (x4)
(Cause I'm a bad bitch) (x4)

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

#705Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/11/15 at 10:16pm

"Ghosttown isn't even dance. What was the previous Dance #1? Or the one before that?
Nobody knows."

Ghost town has a dance ep with many mixes for the clubs. It's on the club charts, dance charts and the remix singles are pretty good.

My fave is the Don DIablo mix

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a639178/madonnas-new-single-ghosttown-gets-massive-dance-remix-by-don-diablo.htmlhttp://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a639178/madonnas-new-single-ghosttown-gets-massive-dance-remix-by-don-diablo.html)

Sound Factory anyone??

Updated On: 5/11/15 at 10:16 PM

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#706Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/12/15 at 9:48pm

Lol this thread is getting hillarious, I'm not entirely sure what I've been defensive about? This is way too odd. So I said the same as everyone else (rude texting, kiss was silly and Instagram is hillarious) yet I'm defending her on those things? I think people take my general annoyance at Namo's stupidity as defending her, or did people just forget how to read, How utterly strange. 

As for the new single it's the song that divided everyone (I ain't a fan of the song but I did enjoy the live performance since it seemed tongue and cheek) but I can see why she is releasing it. It shot the album back up ITunes straight after the performance so they think it will do well. Personally I wish she would release the more grown up songs on the album but I guess that didn't work with the brilliant Ghosttown ( in America at least), but yeah, not a fan of the song. 

'

'Oh yea the dance chart. So cute. '

Oh your constant negative comments, fun

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

FindingNamo
#707Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/12/15 at 10:31pm

It's okay.  You're right.  You're sure she wasn't texting for attention.  You were right all along.  You poor kid.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#708Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/13/15 at 6:28am

There's nothing hilarious about Margaret Thatcher.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#709Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/13/15 at 8:09am

"I think people take my general annoyance at Namo's stupidity as defending her, or did people just forget how to read, How utterly strange."

"People" forgot  how to read? Plural. More than one person wrongly inferred from what you said, or those same people forgot how to read.

SandD, it's not a travesty to admit that perhaps you were a little guilty of what we inferred. "People" will admire you for it!

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#710Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/13/15 at 11:02am

So, I guess Revolutionary Heart is another demo leak?

There's no sense in pointing it out, Jane.  Everyone else is wrong or stupid.

As for the new single it's the song that divided everyone

How so?

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
Updated On: 5/15/15 at 11:02 AM

#711Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/14/15 at 10:57pm

Well.  it's official!

What a fun list down memory lane!

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6568259/madonna-45th-number-1-dance-club-songs

songanddanceman2
#712Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/18/15 at 9:17am

Pointing what out Mister Pratt? Go back to where this convo started a few pages back and please show me where I was defending her? That's all I'm saying, Namo and others have jumped on me for defending the kiss with drake (I didn't) the texting in theatre (said it was rude) and her Instagram (I said it's hilarious bad and good) yet because Namo said I was defending her then apparently that's what I was doing. It's like sheep mentality, it's very strange. 

Mister Matt
#713Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/18/15 at 9:20am

In other words, everyone else is wrong or stupid.

songanddanceman2
#714Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/19/15 at 2:56pm

you are mad, just look back, it's quite simple. God your constant need to slam me is a joke, even when you are completely in the wrong. Brilliant 

Mister Matt
#715Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/19/15 at 4:19pm

In other words, everyone else including me is wrong or stupid.  I got it.  It's quite simple.  How am I in the wrong?  And what is this "constant need" you're talking about?  

FindingNamo
#716Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/19/15 at 7:42pm

I don't feel I said anything about her kissing Drake, but I'm on my phone so not paging back. 

I will ill say I am presently in Atlanta Georgia where I heard one of h er oldies play in a bathhouse (nestled right where Madonna belongs, between RuPaul and Right Said Fred).  On another night at a sex club I heard two remixes from the new album. 

Congrats Madonna! Still in the top 153 on the Gay Bathhouse & Sex Club Charts. All hail etc.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#717Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/20/15 at 6:38am

I will readily admit Madonna has grown into a pretty unlikable person. But I think your take on her legacy is just as off base as people who say Kanye West has no talent.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#718Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/20/15 at 9:35am

I am old old old (for this place, anyway). Now, I don't "get" rap as music. Hence, I really don't know what it takes talent-wise to be a good rapper. 

Please explain what it takes, and I'm not meaning this as snark.

FindingNamo
#719Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/20/15 at 9:44am

I mean nothing negative about the RuPaul or Right Said Fred singles. They both sounded GREAT. 

ArtMan
#720Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/20/15 at 10:52am

Who cares about Madonna?  I'd much rather hear of your exploits at Flex.  The last time I was there (some years ago), my night was complete when I watched a gigantic cockroach crawling on the wall above the guy who was trying to lure me back to his room.  I cracked up laughing and immediately checked out.

FindingNamo
#721Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/20/15 at 11:02am

I will say this: Swimming in the warm waters of the outdoor pool made me feel exactly like Madonna in the Cherish video!

ArtMan
#722Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/21/15 at 6:00pm

She has rescheduled some of her tour dates.  I was seeing the very first show of the tour at the end of August in Miami.  The new date is January 2016..  Did anyone else get the email from Ticketmaster?  They are giving you the option of a refund, which I may do.  Bitch has left me with two nonrefundable hotel nights in Ft Lauderdale.

Updated On: 5/21/15 at 06:00 PM

FindingNamo
#723Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/22/15 at 12:00am

It's win win. More time to sell tickets and for the fans to save up money for them. 

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#724Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 5/23/15 at 8:58am

No answers to my question. I think it's because the answer is nothing.

Videos