News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Broadway Discounts

bwiflyer Profile Photo
bwiflyer
#175Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/10/22 at 10:53am

Thanks so much for sharing this @Melissa25 I had been waiting for tomorrow to see what was available as I had no idea there was a MC presale.  Actually looks like presale started all the way back on January 4th, yikes missed the boat on that! Gotta say though I agree that these prices are pretty rough given past pricing and the environment they are being sold in.  I paid much less for previous Broadway Weeks and those were in the good old all is fine and normal days. However, I really want to see Moulin Rouge for the weekend we are in town so $85 for a Mid-Center Mezz may be the safest option.  Nice that it looks like you can exchange your tickets for full credit (including fees!) up to 48 hours prior the performance, great perk in these crazy COVID times.

Updated On: 1/10/22 at 10:53 AM

ashley0139
#176Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/10/22 at 1:15pm

Is there any time limit to buying TodayTix? If I bought them right before a performance would it come through, or do they need turn around time? I am heading into the city this weekend, and depending on when my flight gets in or if there are delays, might try to make a Saturday matinee, but don't want to buy anything ahead of time. Could I buy them right before the show if I make it?

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#177Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/10/22 at 6:06pm

Ashley0139: Is there any time limit to buying TodayTix? If I bought them right before a performance would it come through, or do they need turn around time? I am heading into the city this weekend, and depending on when my flight gets in or if there are delays, might try to make a Saturday matinee, but don't want to buy anything ahead of time. Could I buy them right before the show if I make it?

TodayTix just removes the date as an option if it is too late. For example, it is now almost 6pm and the option to purchase Chicago or Phantom tix for tonight's performance no longer exists on their app but you can still make a purchase through Telecharge and select will call. If the option to purchase still exists on the TodayTix app then you will be good to go. They have different ticket delivery methods depending on the show which could include mobile, will call pick-up and concierge delivery.  That info should be listed on the individual show page. Safe travels.

yyys
#178Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/10/22 at 7:35pm

I've noticed that the option to buy is gone at least 4 hours before a performance...but I think it varies depending on venue.

ashley0139 said: "Is there any time limit to buying TodayTix? If I bought them right before a performance would it come through, or do they need turn around time? I am heading into the city this weekend, and depending on when my flight gets in or if there are delays, might try to make a Saturday matinee, but don't want to buy anything ahead of time. Could I buy them right before the show if I make it?"

ashley0139
#179Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/10/22 at 8:25pm

Thank you both so much! I may just run to the box office with the discount code in that case. With the fees it will be cheaper. The plan is to see Flying Over Sunset so no fear of selling out.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

bwiflyer Profile Photo
bwiflyer
#180Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/11/22 at 7:47am

They added a TON more shows for the full sale that weren't on the presale, but still the available seats for the promo are mainly obstructed/ far to the side (normally discounted anyhow). Many shows block Saturday nights.

https://www.nycgo.com/broadway-week/

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#181Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/11/22 at 10:17am

Any Public Theater discounts that work for Suffs?

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#182Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/18/22 at 7:29pm

Black No More - use TNGMAIL to save $20 on premium and regular tickets for performances though February 8th.

bwiflyer Profile Photo
bwiflyer
#183Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/19/22 at 7:56am

I used Telecharge offer CFPBL1109 for Come From Away tickets (through March 13). It is only 40% off compared to the Broadway Week BOGO (through Feb 13).  The 40% off though has no day restrictions and applies to all tickets, versus Broadway week has day restrictions and are mostly partial view/ side seats for Come From Away.

https://www.telechargeoffers.com/go.aspx?MD=2001&MC=CFPBL1109&AID=BWY001141000&utm_source=discount&utm_campaign=Come-From-AwaySS&utm_medium=web

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#184Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/25/22 at 9:56pm

Does anyone know of any Chicago discount code?  

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#185Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/25/22 at 10:04pm

Chicago discount code is CHBBX22.  Also available for 2 for 1 Broadway Week.

jpbran Profile Photo
jpbran
#186Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/26/22 at 10:08am

Anyone received anything for Paradise Square yet?

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#187Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/26/22 at 10:22am

Melissa25 said: "Chicago discount code isCHBBX22. Also available for2 for 1 Broadway Week.

Thank you Melissa25.  Appreciate it.

"

DrewJoseph
#188Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/26/22 at 10:25am

Hi everyone, I’ve got a few questions. I’ll be in NYC for 3 days next June and want to see Hadestown, HP and Phantom.

Tickets just went up for Hadestown 20$ from their original price so I’m afraid I missed my window. Any advice for discounts? And should I wait buying for these shows or get those seats asap?

Final question: for Phantom, I want to see that for the large orchestra. Fo anyone with experience, how is the view from the first row behind the orchestra? And would that be worth paying more for to experience the music? Or would I be better off sitting first row mezzanine? I have seen the show a few times before, so this time is much more about the orchestra than the spectacle of it.

adotburr
#189Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/26/22 at 11:01am

DrewJoseph said: "Hi everyone, I’ve got a few questions. I’ll be in NYC for 3 days next June and want to see Hadestown, HP and Phantom.

Tickets just went up for Hadestown 20$ from their original price so I’m afraid I missed my window. Any advice for discounts? And should I wait buying for these shows or get those seats asap?

Final question: for Phantom, I want to see that for the large orchestra. Fo anyone with experience, how is the view from the first row behind the orchestra? And would that be worth paying more for to experience the music? Or would I be better off sitting first row mezzanine? I have seen the show a few times before, so this time is much more about the orchestra than the spectacle of it.
"

For Hadestown, at least before covid hit, I got a lot of great seats closer to the show because ticket prices dropped. For example, I found a great left orchestra seat (and aisle too!!) for $99 just 3 days before the show vs, if I had bought it a few months out it would have been over $200. I'm not sure if that is still the case. Hadestown is selling well but not nearly in demand as it was in 2019 so you could probably wait to buy your tickets. 

For Phantom, I would suggest checking this out: https://forum.broadwayworld.com/readmessage.php?thread=1106724  as well as a view from my seat https://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/Majestic+Theatre/seating/all/ . I'm not sure if it will answer your question but it might help! 

she/her . “everything’s legal in new jersey”

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#190Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/26/22 at 12:29pm

I'm really wondering what Mr. Saturday Night is waiting for, because sales look poor. They should have lowered the prices outright already, but, in lieu of that, they really need a discount.

Updated On: 1/26/22 at 12:29 PM

chrishuyen
#191Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/26/22 at 12:38pm

DrewJoseph said: "Final question: for Phantom, I want to see that for the large orchestra. Fo anyone with experience, how is the view from the first row behind the orchestra? And would that be worth paying more for to experience the music? Or would I be better off sitting first row mezzanine? I have seen the show a few times before, so this time is much more about the orchestra than the spectacle of it."

If you're talking about orchestra as in the instrumentalists and not seating, I find usually front mezz has some of the best sound (though this is a generalization and not specifically for Phantom), or in front of the sound booth is usually good too since that's where the sound techs will be making adjustments from. 

gibsons2
#192Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/26/22 at 1:17pm

jpbran said: "Anyone received anything for Paradise Square yet?"

PRSOC1622

jpbran Profile Photo
jpbran
#193Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/26/22 at 3:38pm

Thx, gibsons2! Good thru early April and my trip is late April, so I hope another one comes along. 

WldKingdomHM Profile Photo
WldKingdomHM
#194Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/26/22 at 3:47pm

Any codes for take me out ?

adotburr
#195Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/26/22 at 3:58pm

WldKingdomHM said: "Any codes for take me out ?"

30under30 ... for $30 tickets if you're under 30

she/her . “everything’s legal in new jersey”

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#196Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/26/22 at 4:11pm

TaffyDavenport said: "I'm really wondering what Mr. Saturday Night is waiting for, because sales look poor. They should have lowered the prices outright already, but, in lieu of that, they really need a discount."

Fax. 

Dan6
#197Broadway Discounts
Posted: 1/31/22 at 10:17pm

Looking to add some plays to my musical-heavy April trip. Anyone have any codes for The Minutes, Take Me Out, How I Learned to Drive, Birthday Candles, American Buffalo, or For Colored Girls?  

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#198Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/2/22 at 4:48pm

FYI, Access10 $10 tickets are available for the first 4 previews of Roundabout's new Off-Broadway play, What the End Will Be, by Mansa Ra, May 12-15. Enter code ACCESS10 on the Roundabout website.

Updated On: 2/2/22 at 04:48 PM

gibsons2
#199Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/2/22 at 5:39pm

Any codes for Suffs or Beetlejuice?

Latest Posts

Videos