Skip to main content
Shop Merch Add a Show Listing
My Shows
News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

DIRTY DANCING: THE MUSICAL (Horne) - Film's 40th Anniversary tour stops on Broadway, 2027 — Page 2

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.

#28

Re: DIRTY DANCING: THE MUSICAL (Horne) - Film's 40th Anniversary tour stops on Broadway, 2027

I cannot imagine this being worse than Beaches and I spent good money on that. I absolutely loved Gotta Dance and saw it at St. Jeans and then at Stage 42. Had it run longer, I probably would have gone a third time. We loved Blake Zelesnikar's performance in that and look forward to his Johnny in Dirty Dancing: The Musical. I am going for the dance which looks upbeat and fun. Oh, I survived A Walk on the Moon too. Maybe I will plan a double and see this after a Downstate matinee.

Updated On: 10/6/26 at 02:27 PM

Latest Posts

BroadwayWorld TV


Ticket Central
Hot Show
Tickets From $58
Hot Show
Tickets From $80
Hot Show
Tickets From $67
Hot Show
Tickets From $59