News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Goodbye ALL SHOOK UP (3/24 - 9/25)- Page 17

Goodbye ALL SHOOK UP (3/24 - 9/25)

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#400re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/11/05 at 10:33pm

400!!!!!!!!

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#401re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/11/05 at 10:37pm

front row is just too close, i can't see anything. I love my box seats, but I always get moved there regardless of where my ticket is for.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#402re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/11/05 at 10:38pm

That's cuz you made friends with Pecas :)

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#403re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/11/05 at 10:43pm

and Gloria, but how could I not they are the best, I love them! But I think my bbest experience in that show was sitting in row J of the orchestra. It was perfect.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#404re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/11/05 at 10:46pm

I don't know Gloria, but think I might seek her out......

Pecas and Richie are great, they always say hello and if I haven't been at the show in awhile (as in, over a week) ask if everything is ok :)

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#405re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/11/05 at 10:50pm

Gloria calls me her grandson. she's great, lol. I don't really now Rickie well tho.

Blue J
#406re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/11/05 at 10:57pm

Aww I love both Richie and Pecas. They are the cutest!

hearthatstrue
#407re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/11/05 at 11:00pm

Aw, Richie is the best! Pecas is sweet too, but I've known Richie since my Aida days, and he's always been wonderful. He makes me stage door experiences better, definitely.

In regards to the student rush tickets: I'd be there as often as possible if they did front row, or even box, seats for $25 or $30. I think it would be a really smart move.

cathywellerstein Profile Photo
cathywellerstein
#408re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/11/05 at 11:26pm

the first few rows are way too close, you can't see the blue suede shoes!

BSoBW2
#409re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/11/05 at 11:28pm

But you're so close to the glory of Mama Korey.

Yes, it rhymed!

PennyLou Profile Photo
PennyLou
#410re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/11/05 at 11:54pm

If your tall and in the frot you can see the shoes! at least me at 5'8 I can the only thing I miss is when jenn is standing in up stage cuz shes short so it's hard to see her when shes WAY back there due to the hight of the stage and the level of the front row seats.. but I have sat in the 3rd and 4th row as well and been just fine..

and about the rush.. at one point they where going to do front row and charce $40 for the first row of the blaony and $20 for the rest of the bolcony.. I think they shoudl do that.. ok they wont make the money they are trying to make which is why they took away the $20 seats but.. the atendts will bouch back up and bit and they well make some money wich is better then none.. I eould tink..

Grace: My love for you is like this scar (points to elbow) ulgy but permanent!

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#411re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/12/05 at 12:01am

I"m 5'11" and I got problems seeing when in te front row. Action at the back of the stage was often time just from like the waste up. Anyways I really hope ASU starts boosting it's attendance, everyone go see this show! bump!

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#412re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/12/05 at 12:01am

I"m 5'11" and I got problems seeing when in te front row. Action at the back of the stage was often time just from like the waste up. Anyways I really hope ASU starts boosting it's attendance, everyone go see this show! bump!

cathywellerstein
#413re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/12/05 at 12:30am

yeah BSoBW, gotta love the rhyming!

conor, you are my new best friend.

cathywellerstein
#414re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/12/05 at 12:30am

first double post evah! and what a thread to do it on! Updated On: 9/12/05 at 12:30 AM

PennyLou Profile Photo
PennyLou
#415re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/12/05 at 1:23am

I don't know.. I guess. I like sitting up there cus your soo clos you can see everything.. like a certin cast members fly being open most of the hsow one night lol.. I guess I just pay moratention to the stuff up close.. or doens't care about the 32 random pairs of blue shows lol... I just pay atention to my own things that i like. lol.

Grace: My love for you is like this scar (points to elbow) ulgy but permanent!

BSoBW2
#416re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/12/05 at 1:41am

I love rhyming aka BUMP!

eslgr8 Profile Photo
eslgr8
#417re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/12/05 at 3:14am

I loved this show a lot and I can't believe we're even having to beg for people to see it. If Mamma Mia is a hit, this should be a smash. Are they marketing it badly???

mominthecty
#418re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/12/05 at 6:28am

* BUMP *
For the new day !

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#419re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/12/05 at 9:59am

It's 10:00am! Box office is open! Go get your tickets now!

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#420re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/12/05 at 10:45am

I prefer sitting in the first few rows since I've already seen it a few times from farther back. I'm not sure why, but I like it when the cast can see if you are enjoying the show or not. And for the cast members I know, I like when they glance or wink at me. It puts a real smile on my face.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#421re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/12/05 at 10:51am

Ditto popular_elphie, it always makes me smile when cast members glance or wink at me during the show.

popular_elphie
#422re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/12/05 at 10:57am

liotte how many times have you seen the show now?

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#423re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/12/05 at 11:10am

20, but I'm seeing it at least twice in the next week and a half...

And you?

popular_elphie
#424re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/12/05 at 11:18am

12 times from this Summer. I would be there every day if I could, but I live 8 hours away from NYC.

Videos