News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...- Page 109

Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...

Silence = Death
#2700Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 2/24/10 at 7:33pm

That's helpful!

And I'm going on Friday, too. I'm so excited.

"That's what writers do. We cut ourselves open and just bleed all over the page."

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#2701Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 2/24/10 at 7:41pm

I saw Jay as Woof at the end of January..He was great..I would love to see him as Claude...except for this Friday...and the first time I see Kyle and the new cast...haha

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2702Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 2/24/10 at 8:57pm

I caught Jay as Claude in August. I thought he was wonderful. I loved the difference his obvious youth brought to the character. I've never seen Paris....but I'd be happy to see Jay any day of the week. (I wouldn't even mind seeing him instead of Kyle.)

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#2703Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 2/24/10 at 9:00pm

Kyle should be amazing!!!

dramamama611
#2704Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 2/24/10 at 9:02pm

I def think he'll sing the role beautifully...from what I saw in SA, I'm not sure about the acting...but I'm hopeful!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

IfYouCan
#2705Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 2/24/10 at 9:59pm

I absolutely love Jay as Claude. He gave a truly incredible performance. He was just so comfortable when I saw him and if I didn't know any better, I wouldn't have known he was an understudy.

I'm really interested in seeing his Woof.

As for the London cast, there are a few spots that are open, mostly swings, but the known cast is: Gavin Creel, Will Swenson, Caissie Levy, Luther Creek, Darius Nichols, Sasha Allen, Kacie Sheik, Allison Case, Andrew Kober, Megan Lawrence, Hannah Shankman (presumedly in Jackie Burns' track), Megan Reinking, Katie Kiyan, Crystal Joy (from the Legally Blonde tour, presumedly in Saycon's old track/Abe), Ato Blankson-Wood, Steel Burkhardt, Lauren Elder, Allison Guinn, Anthony Hollock, John Moauro, Brandon Pearson, Kevin Kern (apparently in Paris' track), Maya Sharpe

And then Michael James Scott is unconfirmed. Some of these people aren't CONFIRMED, but I've heard nothing saying they won't be going.

Luv2goToShows
#2706Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 2/24/10 at 11:09pm

I have seen Jay as Claude and he was great, this was the second time I saw him as Woof and he is great.

Josh Lamon had tweeted that "the London Swings are here" so the UK show will probably have some Brits in the show.

dramamama611
#2707Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 2/25/10 at 3:15am

Once we started hearing that our swings/understudies WEREN'T going, I think most of us understood that they would be Brits. What fun for all of them. I'm going to guess they are rehearsing with the new cast.

Devious Profile Photo
Devious
#2708Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 2/25/10 at 6:50am

Not sure if anybody has seen this but it's Josh Lamon, John Moauro, Kaitlin Kiyan, and Anthony Hollock doing a spoof of Hair for Broadway Bears. I think it's so cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLpGWrvqqNA

Luv2goToShows
#2709Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 2/25/10 at 7:49am

That is great Devious, Thanks for posting

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#2710Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 2/25/10 at 10:32pm

on NY's FOX5 10pm news, they said Hair was offering $30 tickets for tonight's show. Anyone have any truth to this?

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

#2711Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 2/26/10 at 12:25am

I thought I read in an interview that Kevin Kern was in Theo Stockman's track?

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#2712Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 2/26/10 at 9:56am

I'm supposed to see the show tonight...this weather might not allow me too!!! ahh Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...

shesamarshmallow
Drunk Chita Rivera Profile Photo
Drunk Chita Rivera
#2714Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 2/28/10 at 8:44am

Anyone know if Sasha is on today? I would LOVE to see Jeanette!

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#2715Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 2/28/10 at 9:32am

I saw the show Friday night and Jeanette was on. She was fantastic!!

peterbway13 Profile Photo
peterbway13
#2716Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 2/28/10 at 10:07am

AAH! Im seeing it today!! SO EXCITED!!! Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...

JKlock Profile Photo
JKlock
#2717Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 2/28/10 at 3:14pm

ACL, on snow days Hair has been offering $40 tickets

http://two-sails.blogspot.com/

Luv2goToShows
#2718Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 3/7/10 at 9:45am

Today is the final performance of the original Revival B'way Cast, who is going or who has gone this week?

I'll be there today, Bittersweet, sad to see them go!

Drunk Chita Rivera Profile Photo
Drunk Chita Rivera
yay_gerb Profile Photo
yay_gerb
#2720Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 3/7/10 at 1:36pm

I just got my ticket! 5th row! today will be an epic show :)

BROADWAY IMPACT!
TAKE ACTION! EQUALITY!
http://www.broadwayimpact.com/

Sporti2005
#2721Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 3/7/10 at 3:44pm

I went Wednesday... sat front row which was awesome, it was such a great performance.

Sad to see them go, but happy for the London folks who will get to see such amazing talent and joy on stage Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...

"grace, you're stuffed in a box getting rid of ass plaque. let's face it, this evening is a bust."

webster712
#2722Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 3/7/10 at 3:47pm

I'm so excited for the new cast!

I recently fell in love with this new tribe member when I saw her in the "Next Broadway Sensation" competition earlier in the year. One of the most gorgeous voices I've ever heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rughUvUAZkw

Mattbrain
#2723Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 3/8/10 at 9:22am

Is Bryce not going?

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

Luv2goToShows
#2724Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 3/8/10 at 9:47am

Bryce and Jackie are not going to London and are leaving the show : (

Videos