News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

it's over!

AKDPerformer Profile Photo
AKDPerformer
#150re: it's over!
Posted: 11/28/07 at 11:48pm

AMEN!!!!

"We need people not to come to Broadway shows wearing shorts and flip-flops. We are working hard up here folks. Find a pair of socks."-Joanna Gleason "I hear L. Ron Hubbard is gonna blow the ladies...and all that jazz! C'mon babe! We're gonna unicorn hug, I bought some NyQuil down....at Wal-Mart?!"-Bebe Neuwirth singing ATJ to Musical Mad Libs at DQYNJ :)

neddyfrank2
#151re: it's over!
Posted: 11/28/07 at 11:49pm

What a way to make your Broadway debut!

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#152re: it's over!
Posted: 11/28/07 at 11:52pm

I have had my August:Osage County ticket for next Thursday evening, now I can get my ticket for Curtains! Can't wait to get there!

And my thanks also to the people involved who posted here and answered our questions and helped us to understand everything that was going on.

Just give the world Love.

Mattbrain
#153re: it's over!
Posted: 11/29/07 at 7:58am

And now it's time to rejoice!
Won't you come and join the faithful?
Welcome to the new world
And the music of the people
Welcome to the new world
You preening, puffed up Europeans
Shake loose your pious shackles
For some good old superstition
Welcome to the new world
All you would be saints and sinners
Trade in your righteous thinking
For some good old superstition
And a wealth
Of new beginnings

Oh, and shut up, EnchantedHunter.

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."
Updated On: 11/29/07 at 07:58 AM

justafan2
#154re: it's over!
Posted: 11/29/07 at 8:10am

The news on TV keeps saying that they reched a "tentative agreement". I thought it was over----what does tentative mean? They haven't dotted all the i's??

lisa902652
#155re: it's over!
Posted: 11/29/07 at 8:19am

It means it is not final until Local one members ratify it. THe meeting to have it ratified should be held within 10 days.

justafan2
#156re: it's over!
Posted: 11/29/07 at 8:26am

Thank-U---I want that to be done asap so that it is absolutely final!

vontusslegirl87
#157re: it's over!
Posted: 11/29/07 at 11:35am

What happens if it is not ratified? Would they strike again? I am confused with this too... and worried... I am going to NYC for my first time ever in 15 days and just need to know I can see the shows I have been dying to see!!!!

la la, la la! you'll be popular! just not quite as popular as ME!

Videos