News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jared123

Member Name: jared123
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

WANTED: 1 ticket Fleabag  Mar 8 2019, 06:03:36 PM

I'm also looking for one as well.  Anyone done the cancellation line yet?  how bad is it?

Mockingbird, Network, or Ferryman  Jan 3 2019, 11:09:11 AM

in my preference.   

Ferryman!!!!

if you can see a second show, Network.   

I found Mockingbird underwhelming.   But maybe its improved since the preview i saw

NETWORK Previews  Nov 8 2018, 03:42:26 PM

I'm going the night of the 17th.   I've got a great Onstage seat, i'm really excited

To Kill a Mockingbird Rush  Nov 6 2018, 11:05:52 AM

to close or too far to the right?   Only curious cause i'm on the right aisle that close in a couple weeks

NETWORK is Officially Moving from the Cort to the Belasco  Sep 27 2018, 12:33:38 AM

I finally got my new belasco ticket and it's the same stage seat!  Yipee-yay!

Kinda crazy that they sent the confirmation at 12:30am.  they are working some weird hours over there

NETWORK is Officially Moving from the Cort to the Belasco  Sep 22 2018, 12:39:30 PM

I keep checking like crazy.   Everytime I've called telecharge to ask they tell me to wait a few more days

NETWORK is Officially Moving from the Cort to the Belasco  Sep 14 2018, 06:17:05 PM

has anyone who bought at cort received their new belasco tickets yet?

NETWORK is Officially Moving from the Cort to the Belasco  Sep 13 2018, 01:25:08 PM

just got the email:

"Our team is assigning you new seats in very comparable locations at the new venue, at the same price. We will send your new tickets prior to the performance via the delivery method you selected. If you chose to pick up your tickets at the box office, they will be available at the Belasco Theatre beginning November 10.

Your original order will be refunded, and your credit card will be charged for the new tickets."

Now i'm tense hoping i g

NETWORK is Officially Moving from the Cort to the Belasco  Sep 10 2018, 04:10:29 PM

Interwesting.  I just got my eticket for cort this morning.  

They've updated the theatre name on telecharge, but took tickets offline.   

Springsteen Cancel Line?  Sep 10 2018, 04:03:24 PM

Anyone wait in line recently?   How did it go? 

How early did the front get there?  Did they get in?  

Spotting Celebrities at Shows  Sep 7 2018, 10:34:38 AM

Only time i've ever seen anyone was at one hamilton show and it was ridiculous.  

I sat next to Ted Danson and Mary Steenburgen.  Emma Thompson and Meryl Streep sat right in front of me, and then right in front of them was Harrison Ford.  

Cranston  Sep 6 2018, 02:27:20 PM

this was the review that sold me on on-stage seating

https://www.diaryofalondoness.com/network-at-national-theatre-review/

Cranston  Sep 6 2018, 08:31:43 AM

for the front table seats to me it seems just barely worth it.   It's crazy that they are charging the same for the bar seats though.   In the london production the bar seats were less

Cranston  Sep 6 2018, 08:09:28 AM

I also got a ticket for 11/17, although the evening show.   Similarly went with stage seating, overpriced, but such a unique situation that i couldn't pass it up.  

Hamilton free ticket  Mar 15 2016, 09:50:21 AM

Yeah, she looked like that lady.   

The line watcher lady was inside dealing with something the entire time.    

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Mar 15 2016, 09:48:37 AM

thinkoflaura said: 

I just wish all the line-sitter-bashers would get real and admit that if they had the means to use a line sitter, they would!  

"

I haven't really been bashing line sitters, so maybe this isn't directed my way.   But I could easily have afforded a line sitter, i went with premium tickets when they were available.  I didn't cause i would have felt like a dope, a cheater, someone trying to

Hamilton free ticket  Mar 14 2016, 11:59:30 AM

I think i saw this go down.   The afternoon-shift line watching lady was inside dealing with something, so this lady was able to go straight to the cashier.   I wasn't sure, but I wanted to scream bloody murder.  Nice to have the confirmation that I wasn't just being paranoid.  

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Mar 12 2016, 08:12:08 PM

Wow!  This escalated super fast.   I now feel lucky i only had to line up at 2:30AM the other day and was 1st.   There was only one line sitter on Tuesday.   

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Mar 8 2016, 04:53:13 PM

i got my ticket about 5 minutes ago, although had to spring for premium as that was all they had when they came around, may have more closer to the show...but i wanted a nap and a shower too much lol.    They had 3 premium tickets

I got there 2:30a, Professional linesitter got there at 3A, next person got there around 5:50 and then several more after that.   

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Mar 8 2016, 03:29:39 AM

Tonights line update.  I got in line around 2:30AM feeling like a mild crazy person, but around 3AM i was joined by a very friendly guy from same ol line dudes.   

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You