pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7- Page 10

RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7

trentsketch Profile Photo
trentsketch
#225RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/15/15 at 7:01pm

Bianca was banned from bringing Dora for copyright reasons.

Trixie was banned from bringing Anne Frank like Sharon was banned from bringing half of her wardrobe: way too dark and controversial.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#226RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/17/15 at 1:53am

I just shed so many tears for Anne Frank. Out of laughing so hard. That was brilliant. And the Dora was pretty hilarious too. 

I wish they wouldn't allow them be other Queens. It just wasn't funny. I was hoping there would have been a stand-out, but besides Adele, I didn't laugh much. The Little Richard was a one trick pony. And that Raven? Oof. C'mon. There are so many other things to do.

I kind of hope it's Trixie - after that clip - or Tempest because I'm curious what else she can do. But I kind of feel like it will be Max since besides this challenge she's been pretty great.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#227RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/17/15 at 9:41am

A return of Max would be so bizarre- why would Ru even send her home? 

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#228RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/17/15 at 9:59am

"I just shed so many tears for Anne Frank. Out of laughing so hard. That was brilliant. And the Dora was pretty hilarious too. 

I wish they wouldn't allow them be other Queens. It just wasn't funny. I was hoping there would have been a stand-out, but besides Adele, I didn't laugh much. The Little Richard was a one trick pony. And that Raven? Oof. C'mon. There are so many other things to do.

I kind of hope it's Trixie - after that clip - or Tempest because I'm curious what else she can do. But I kind of feel like it will be Max since besides this challenge she's been pretty great."

Completely agree.

Someone in a Tree2 Profile Photo
Someone in a Tree2
#229RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/18/15 at 6:27pm

Can't imagine Max getting near to the final 3, so why bring her back now?

On the other hand, all those other queens who sashayed away earlier haven't even had to go through the crucible of a SNATCH GAME-- seems unfair to let that returning queen skip right over the do-or-die challenge and move back in line. (Same problem the old Project Runway always had when they brought back eliminated contestants).

Updated On: 4/18/15 at 06:27 PM

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#230RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/19/15 at 3:20pm

Rooting for Ginger

Stephanatic

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#231RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/20/15 at 9:56pm

TRIXIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#232RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/20/15 at 11:02pm

This was a fantastic episode.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Jordan Catalano
#233RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/20/15 at 11:11pm

Oh, hands down the best of the season. And that's because it was FUN - the thing that's been lacking in pretty much every episode so far!

Trixie's "Distinguished panel of judges" had me HOWLING!

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#234RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/21/15 at 2:45am

Love the episode, but I would have much preferred MKD of stayed. HOWEVER, it's in her best interest that she didn't considering she accidentally put her cell phone number on Twitter the other day and while that isolated incident had no hooligans calling her I think following beating out both Trixie and Max she would have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQT0BVBG5Fg

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#235RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/21/15 at 6:54am

At last, an excellent episode! And now I have someone to root for — Trixie. A real underdog considering she had already sashayed away. Loved her banned Snatch Game video and on last night's show she brought it! If she keeps it up she should make Top 3. Pearl is coming around too. Nice to see some redemption.

Before this episode, I had been leaning towards Katya, and admired Ginger in the Snatch Game, but won't be rooting for either of them. Both were over the top in histrionics after the other queens were brought in.

As they say, ugly is to the bone, and that's the sad side they both revealed. Katya made a bunch of rude comments and Ginger's pity party  screamed "Give me more air time," a desperate, ploy. Ladies, you're playing a GAME. Go with it, have fun with it, rise to the challenge rather than whine about it. This crap makes you unlikable.

#TeamTrixie

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#236RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/22/15 at 12:22pm

S7/E8 - Queens' Commentary

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 7: Episode 8, Commentary with Alaska and Shangela
http://www.logotv.com/shows/rupauls_drag_race/rupauls-drag-race-season-7-episode-8-commentary-with-alaska-and-shangela/1735587/playlist/?xrs=synd_facebook_rpdr#id=1735587

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

TheatreFan4
#237RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/22/15 at 3:57pm

As they say, ugly is to the bone, and that's the sad side they both revealed. Katya made a bunch of rude comments

Oh that is such bull****. What did Katya say? I can tell you "Tempest?" & "All the girls are back. All 14 of us." In what way is that over the rop, ugly, or rude to say? Especially when I'm sure everyone was asked in the confessional "What was your reaction to their return?" Or did you miss the entire beginning of the episode where none of them wanted a Queen to come back?

And for saying "It's a game! Have fun!" it's really not just a game for them. Drag Race is what propels them into the mainstream and during filming they have no idea how they're going to be made out on the show. When they're not being filmed they're not allowed to talk and anytime they're not in the Werk Room or doing a challenge they're locked up in Hotel Rooms. It's an incredibly high stress situation so I can imagine when being faced with Queens who skipped out on challenges and got to go home causes tensions to be just a little bit high.

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#238RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/22/15 at 4:33pm

Yeah...I call bullsh*t on that as well.  Katya wasn't in any way ugly in this (or any) episode.  Katya is also the only kween who has made me howl out loud when I watch this show.  I'm actually coming to the realization that I kinda want to date Katya.

I do think that Pearl and Trixie should have won this challenge.  Pearl put together a good concept and then let Trixie earn her way back in with a very funny characterization.  Katya brought all the funny in her pairing with MKD.  

Jordan Catalano
#239RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/22/15 at 4:39pm

I think that Katya is far and away the queen who deserves the crown this season, based on everything we've seen. But like I said before - I just think there's no way they'll give to another comedy Queen. But they should. 

And I want to write a "roadtrip" movie for Alaska & Katya to star in. 

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#240RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/22/15 at 4:41pm

Unlike Miss Fame, Katya's head is more than fine.

Her talking head interviews, I mean.

TheatreFan4
#241RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/22/15 at 5:01pm

So some more details about the episode that weren't shown. Apparently Nelsan Ellis was a complete ass and rude to the queens. Ginger had the nerve to call him NelsOn instead of NelsAn and he went off on her. So she snapped back "I don't care if you're name is Nissan!" to which Michelle & Ru both gave a standing ovation for.

They also had to make a case for their queens to stay that didn't really get aired. This was Katya & Kasha's

Yes! We had a whole back story that we explained to the judges in character on the main stage. I was Trish and she was Gloria, I was from South Boston and she was from Atlantic City. (Which i thought was so funny because you know, we’re twins.) On the runway, we had to make the case for why our eliminated queen deserved to stay in the competition. Pretty much all the girls gave earnest answers, so Kasha and I decided to not answer it seriously. I said “she’s older than dirt, she’s uglier than a bag of bricks, but I know true talent when I smell it, and she smells like she just pissed herself.” I also screamed out at Leann Rimes “ya got the voice of an angel Luanne!” That was fun. Also, Nelsan Ellis was a terrible judge.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#242RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/22/15 at 5:11pm

Then they gave Nelsan Ellis a very flattering edit.

Jordan Catalano
#243RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/22/15 at 5:17pm

And they all but edited Leann Rimes out of it. 

TheatreFan4
#244RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/27/15 at 10:14pm

Well... Fame's out and Ginger scores her third, deserved, win!

AND Fame has a music video out and Jesus Christ... it's... so... so... good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG4u7FWyJH0

Jordan Catalano
#245RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/27/15 at 10:42pm

Good. It was past time for Fame to go. 

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#246RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/28/15 at 9:54am

Another great episode. I know they wouldn't have another tie after Snatch Game, but I hoped they would as Ginger and Katya were equally brilliant. Personally, I would have given it to Katya, since her runway look (and that wig!) was truly awful.

I'm surprised how long it's taken them to do a John Waters episode, but I'm very happy it finally happened. However, though he's ridiculously adorable, the music here was not Lucian Piane's best work. Still, iffy writing aside, it was a great way to recognize someone who was a huge influence for a lot of the drag community.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

newintown Profile Photo
newintown
#247RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/28/15 at 1:22pm

An enjoyable episode, but Piane should be shot for those awful musical scenes. The music and lyrics were from hunger; a five-year-old could write better. John Waters was a class act, focusing on the performances rather than the shabby material.

Jordan Catalano
#248RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/28/15 at 1:30pm

I'm just so glad they re-edited the remaining episodes. The change in these past few episodes has been so amazing. Maybe for the DVD release, they'll re-edit the first 7 episodes as well.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#249RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/28/15 at 1:55pm

How do you know they re-edited it? 

And that was the WORST lip synch. They should have both gone home. Terrible and boring.

Videos