pixeltracker

Poor Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do?- Page 10

Poor Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do?

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#225Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/9/15 at 12:47pm

tazber said: "I ****ing hate her."

I agree.  I just can't hold my tongue any longer - UGLY AS SIN (inside and out).

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#226Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/9/15 at 12:52pm

tazber said: "I ****ing hate her."

Interesting article on her election last fall. Ironic quote from her about how if she is elected, "It will be a seamless transition with no break in services to our citizens. Licenses, taxes, election-related activities and all of our other services cannot stop or slow down.”

THE MOREHEAD NEWS, October 17, 2014: County clerk’s race more contested than usual

Updated On: 9/9/15 at 12:52 PM

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#227Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/9/15 at 12:58pm

I saw that article.

It only makes me hate her even more.

....but the world goes 'round

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#229Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/9/15 at 1:16pm

As much as I am Davis'd out, the irony in that article is delicious... even if her statements make me kind of suspicious. The public is her boss in October, but her higher authority is God in August?

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#230Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/9/15 at 3:45pm

Somebody made a gif out of Cruz being blocked by the Huckabee aide.

Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?

FindingNamo
#231Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/9/15 at 5:15pm

He's been Huck-blocked!!

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Glittergrrl Profile Photo
Glittergrrl
#232Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/9/15 at 9:24pm

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/watch-kim-davis-cell-block-tango-explains-why-she-had-it-coming-in-hilarious-musical-number/

i don't know if this has been posted, but it's pretty perfect.  

Here's the youtube link. If it's been posted, I'm sorry.  I may be late to the party.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=14C3TZg6NQM

Updated On: 9/9/15 at 09:24 PM

Islander_fan
#233Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/9/15 at 10:02pm

There is one quote from an article about her in the NY Times. It was said by her husband (who, apparently is a lawyer which makes the quote funnier than usual.) He said with regards to gay marriage being legal that "just because the Supreme Court says something, it doesn't make it  a law." 

And, what makes this situation sad is that there are other folks who are supporters of her who are echoing the same comment. 

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#234Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/9/15 at 10:08pm

I wonder how he views contempt of court? Wonderin if he dun got his lawyerin' degree from a correspondence school aveetized in the back of them catalogues?

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#235Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/9/15 at 11:25pm

Her husband's not a lawyer!

He's a former construction worker, a former delivery driver, and a sometime deck hand.

Updated On: 9/9/15 at 11:25 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#236Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/9/15 at 11:31pm

Sounds like a real American to me. 

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#237Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/10/15 at 12:48am

A regular Joe the Delivery Driver!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

SmoothLover Profile Photo
SmoothLover
#238Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/10/15 at 4:38am

Next there will be a movie about it on Lifetime.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#239Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/10/15 at 5:07am

That quote was from one of her actual lawyers.

....but the world goes 'round

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#240Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/10/15 at 5:25am

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

JerseyGirl2
#241Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/10/15 at 5:56am

How does Huckabee tie his shoes in the morning? 

He can't answer a fvcking question.

It's simple. If you want to throw in biblical law and whatnot, fine. Jesus did say that a man should leave his parents and a woman should leave her parents and the two should become one. He didn't say two men or two women, but he also didn't say ONE word about homosexuality at ALL. So, bu Huckabee's argument is that since Jesus said man and woman, that he is 100% against same-sex marriage. Fine. The bible is CLEAR about divorce. After a divorce, any relationship is adultery. Why can't he just answer the damn question? What a fvcking tool.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#242Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/10/15 at 8:35am

I don't even care what the Bible has to say, or not say, about homosexuality, because the Bible is not the law of the United States. And if you conflate Biblical text- or the text of any religion- with the secular law of this country, you are not only wrong, but a theocrat.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

JerseyGirl2
#243Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/10/15 at 8:49am

I just meant to point out the flawed logic of his own thinking. He's like a wrong inception. He's wrong INSIDE of the thing he's wrong about. 

brdlwyr
#244Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/10/15 at 9:16am

Huckafuk has only one goal (and it is not weight loss)  $$$$$

Auggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
#245Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/10/15 at 11:51am

Great role for Ann Dowd, post "Leftovers."  But a part of me would love to see what Margo Martindale would do with the part. I got a flash of both, naturally, during the Evita Semple McPherson appearance. 

"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#246Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/10/15 at 4:12pm

OK, we now do have our own Isis!

http://www.joemygod.com/2015/09/10/kentucky-heavily-armed-christian-patriot-militia-vows-to-stop-future-arrests-of-kim-davis-audio/

I find this terrifying!

Edited for typo

Updated On: 9/10/15 at 04:12 PM

SmoothLover Profile Photo
SmoothLover
#247Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/11/15 at 1:57am

Ann Dowd is perfect! I was trying to cast Kim but could not come up with anyone. I thought if Kathy Bates were younger.....And to bad Gomer Pyle is too old for Mike Huckabee; he could be dead for all I know.

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#248Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/11/15 at 8:26am

https://twitter.com/cgbposts/status/641382803016388608

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#249Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/11/15 at 11:32am

Sometimes you should just keep your arms down.

Videos