pixeltracker

Poor Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do?- Page 12

Poor Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do?

Roscoe
#275Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/22/15 at 3:08pm

OK -- so what's with the clothes?  Is there some obscure Biblical rule about only dressing in old undershirts because she's sure as sh*t keeping that rule alive.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#276Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/22/15 at 3:12pm

She only makes $80,000 a year,

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#277Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/23/15 at 12:53am

Watching an interview on Nightline right now. Love how God has forgiven her for her relationships and how she had her children,  but not same sex couples. 

I didn't really want her in jail the last time because I knew it wasn't going to change her. Plus the praise was disgusting.  Now if she is indeed altering legal documents for her personal beliefs and without permission,  she definitely belongs there now.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#278Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/23/15 at 1:59am

Let me guess, she cried.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#279Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/23/15 at 6:47am

Roscoe said: "OK -- so what's with the clothes?  Is there some obscure Biblical rule about only dressing in old undershirts because she's sure as sh*t keeping that rule alive."

That is about her adherence to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oneness_Pentecostalism#Holiness_standards:

"Some Oneness organizations, considering current social trends in fashion and dress to be immoral, have established "dress codes" for their members. These guidelines are similar to those used by all Pentecostal denominations for much of the first half of the 20th century. According to standards written in the late-1990s, generally, women are expected not to wear pants, make-up, jewelry, or to cut their hair short."

Pal Joey said: "She only makes $80,000 a year"

Err... "In Rowan County, the average annual pay of all workers was $31,798 in 2014"

Updated On: 9/25/15 at 06:47 AM

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#280Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/23/15 at 7:28am

80K in the Northeast isn't that impressive.  Where SHE lives?   Its a small fortune.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#281Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/23/15 at 8:55am

That was my point, dramamama.

Roscoe
#282Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/23/15 at 9:51am

"Roscoe said: "She only makes $80,000 a year""

Did I say that?

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#283Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/25/15 at 3:23pm

She is officially a Republican

....but the world goes 'round

Steve C. Profile Photo
Steve C.
#284Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/25/15 at 4:01pm

Taz

Say it ain't so; you mean they already brought that btch to DC to speak at the Family Dollar Value Hug a thon Research Voter Nazis or whatever their name is?? (Stevie's getting angry again).....god i hope they at least hose down the streets...god help us...now I'm getting scared they'll make Jordan (nazi Jr) the next speaker....oh my head hurts...

I Can Has Cheezburger With This?

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#285Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/25/15 at 4:05pm

I don't understand how she stayed a Democrat so long.

Steve C. Profile Photo
Steve C.
#286Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/25/15 at 4:12pm

PRS

I'll bet being a Democrat helped her get elected or relected; that's okay , she can die now.

gcal
#287Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/25/15 at 4:30pm

Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#288Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/25/15 at 9:16pm

Roscoe said: ""Roscoe said: "She only makes $80,000 a year""Did I say that?"

Sorry. Fixed. When I quote multiple people in one post, I have to add that second one manually. Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#290Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/30/15 at 6:02am

Oh please.

Now I know the whole lot of them are flippin' insane.

....but the world goes 'round

javero Profile Photo
javero
#291Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/30/15 at 10:38am

"I don't understand how she stayed a Democrat so long."

I do...she served a KY county that for the most part doesn't permit the sale of alcohol.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.
Updated On: 9/30/15 at 10:38 AM

Roscoe
#292Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/30/15 at 10:43am

The NY Times is saying they got confirmation:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/30/us/county-clerk-kim-davis-who-denied-gay-couples-visited-pope.html?smid=tw-share

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
Steve C. Profile Photo
Steve C.
#294Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 9/30/15 at 12:01pm

Now that this has been more than triple verified as being true, I just re-affirm to anyone that has a positive view of SuperPope to effing educate yourself! The catholic church as been F***king the world for years with no end in sight. This has been going on for centuries, protect the wealth of the church, spread the lies and dogma and let's f**k the boys and girls that are young and don't know what's really going on. I was an altar boy, believe I know!

What makes this worse is the Vatican itself arranged this, not the US people. The US is so much about removing "puppet regimes" and spreading democracy but none of that applies to Vatican City. They do not elect the pope and are allowed to continue like nothing is wrong. My low low opinion of the pope and the church has now gone even lower. Maybe they'll send Davis one of the pope chairs or the Fiat he used here.

This news must be shouted and exposed for the hypocrisy that it is. This bast**d needs to retire too, or die now. The next time I see white smoke coming from Vatican City I hope the place is burning down to the ground.

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#295Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 10/4/15 at 8:05am

Don't equivocate.

Stephanatic

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#296Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 10/4/15 at 5:46pm

And for those that haven't heard: she did not have a private meeting but was one of dozens.  The pope had no idea who she was and has said their meeting should not be a source of agreement.

And recently heard that the bishop (?) that arranged her being there could be facing disciplinary action.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

MVintheheartland
#297Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 10/5/15 at 10:41am

Too bad the Pope didn't give her some fashion tips. I mean, he is modest and well covered, but rocks that cream and gold look.

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#298Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 10/5/15 at 11:21am

dramamama611 said: "And for those that haven't heard: she did not have a private meeting but was one of dozens.  The pope had no idea who she was and has said their meeting should not be a source of agreement."

Well... that's the latest p.r. spin, at any rate. It's called damage control. She was still invited...and told to disguise her appearance so as not to be recognized.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#299Kim Davis, F*** her and F**K the pope
Posted: 10/5/15 at 11:31am

I find it doubtful he doesn't know who she is, especially in light of his "conscientious objector" comments the other day.  I think it's also pretty safe to assume he DOES agree with her, since her beliefs fall right in step with Catholic teaching.

Videos