pixeltracker

The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'- Page 2

The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#25The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/15/13 at 4:31pm

Everyone is Great! the only slight problem i have is i think Jason Biggs is miscast. no way Piper goes for him, hes a goober

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................
Updated On: 8/15/13 at 04:31 PM

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#26The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/15/13 at 4:34pm

I'd be pissed if she left too, JG2!!!

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#27The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/15/13 at 8:12pm

I need them to veer VERY far away from what happens in real life. Alex's name wasn't really Alex, so it's possible, I suppose. Piper and Larry got married a few years back. I need more Piper/Alex in my life.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!
Updated On: 8/15/13 at 08:12 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#28The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/15/13 at 8:24pm

I just started the book and it's virtually nothing like the show, so I wouldn't worry. I wish I hadn't read that about Prepon (not here, elsewhere). I'm so tired of always knowing when actors are leaving shows instead of finding out organically through watching a show.

Jordan Catalano
#29The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/15/13 at 8:26pm

But she's not leaving.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#30The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/15/13 at 8:28pm

Or Netflix is just trying to keep people like me from getting pissed off.

JerseyGirl2
#31The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/16/13 at 2:43am

I bet it's more that Netflix has picked up on the outrage and is either trying to keep folks in the dark or scramble for a rewrite.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

henrikegerman Profile Photo
henrikegerman
#32The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/16/13 at 8:51am

I sat right behind Piper Kerman and Larry Smith at Vanya and Sonia last night, one of more unusual theater celebrity sightings.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#33The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/16/13 at 8:52am

^^JEALOUS!!! did you get to say hello to them or anything?

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

henrikegerman Profile Photo
henrikegerman
#34The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/16/13 at 9:16am

I could have as they were right next to us for several minutes when we were walking out, and I thought about it, but I wasn't really in the mood to go there (not that there's anything wrong with that), and my intuition sensed they were having a relaxed evening and might prefer to not be noticed. Not to suggest they wouldn't be nice if I said hi, they might very well have been very gracious, but my intuition said it wasn't the right moment for that.

Updated On: 8/16/13 at 09:16 AM

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#35The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/16/13 at 9:20am

I know exactly what you mean, you have to pick your moments. i think its a little more difficult for guys to do as well.

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#36The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/16/13 at 9:32am

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#37The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/16/13 at 9:34am

The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'

Updated On: 8/16/13 at 09:34 AM

ghostlight2
#38The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/16/13 at 10:26am

This seems like a good show to bingewatch, but I'm still leery of that corncob reference.

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#39The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/16/13 at 10:27am

Yes, after I read that Piper and Larry actually got together in real life, I sort of don't want to read the book now. I can't stand Larry on the show. So, my perception is skewed now.

I also read that Piper's time in jail was not as interesting as they make it look on the show either. So, here is one piece of fiction that is better than the reality.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

Jordan Catalano
#40The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/16/13 at 10:29am

I just this minute finished seasoned one.

I need another show to binge watch IMMEDIATELY to take my mind off the fact ill need to wait at least 8 months before season 2 is put out.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#41The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/16/13 at 10:31am

Likely a stupid question: is belonging to Netflix the only way to watch this?

(I am probably the last person in the world that doesn't use the service. I barely use the onDemand feature I have.)

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#42The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/16/13 at 10:39am

""I need another show to binge watch IMMEDIATELY to take my mind off the fact ill need to wait at least 8 months before season 2 is put out""

Jordy, try Homeland, Veronica Mars, Dexter, Orphan Black if you havent, each of them is 3 seasons or less except Dexter thats only 12 episodes each

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#43The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/16/13 at 10:42am

dramamama-Yes, it is only available via Netflix. But, you could sign up for a month free trial, if you really want to watch. I know, that doesn't help you for season 2 and beyond though if you don't want to sign up after that.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

GlindatheGood22  Profile Photo
GlindatheGood22
#44The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/16/13 at 10:45am

I'm almost done with this. I've really enjoyed it so far. My one issue is that everyone's crime (except Piper) serves to make them more endearing - stealing shoes for a child, taking revenge on a rapist, etc.

I know you. I know you. I know you.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#45The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/16/13 at 10:53am

Who stole shoes for a child?

Sophia stole credit card information/identites, which she then used to pay for her operation (and other goods).

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#46The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/16/13 at 10:59am

I'm about half way through the season and loving it. Trying to pace myself a little instead of binge watching.
I found this completely speculative article that Laura Prepon may be leaving the show because she's a Scientologist. There's nothing in the article to back that up but I was surprised and disappointed to learn that Prepon is a Scientologist.
Scientology sucks

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#47The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/16/13 at 11:11am

I must confess that i never got the who trans thing. i thought that people who did this were crying just confused. this show and sofia actually made me look at it differently and made me ashamed for thinking that

Updated On: 8/16/13 at 11:11 AM

ghostlight2
#48The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/16/13 at 11:40am

I haven't used netflix either, dramamama.

JerseyGirl2
#49The Netflix original series, 'Orange is the New Black'
Posted: 8/16/13 at 3:12pm

No, you don't have to have Netflix, though that is the legit way to watch it. Let me introduce you to my best friend.

This particular link is for OITNB, but you can watch any show from any channel.
Project Free TV

Updated On: 8/16/13 at 03:12 PM

Videos