News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)- Page 22

Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)

#525Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 11/9/11 at 9:31pm

Last I heard about that kid is he was telling people to 'kiss my junk." I thin he knows more than you give him credit for! Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)

StockardFan Profile Photo
StockardFan
#526Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 11/9/11 at 10:19pm

LOL, Joe! That's what I'm talking about! One day he goes "I know what sex is, but I don't know how you do it?" I said "What do you mean, you know what sex is?"

He says, "I know it's how a man and a woman make a baby, but I don't know how they do it."

I said "You don't need to know that yet."

2 days later, he says "Do animals have sex the same way people do?"

Too many questions for an 8 year old.

KFTC!!!!!

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#527Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 11/10/11 at 11:18am

I don't know. I think you have a typical 8 year old! And, though I'm not a parent (sighs of relief heard round the world), I'm not sure you're child wouldn't be able to handle the concept of sex as something pleasurable.

I really liked the sex-positive vibe the show portrayed. I mean...it was totally idealized and sanitized. But they've already thrice shown the consequences of sex without honestly or real emotional attachment (Quinn/Puck, Finn/Santana, Artie/Brittany), so it's really great to see that losing your virginity can actual be a positive thing. It was for me.

StockardFan
#528Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 11/10/11 at 1:02pm

I don't know, Robbie............none of his friends have asked their parents about sex yet. I'm sure it's not helping that he plays street hockey with the 12 year olds down the street.

KFTC!!!!!

Gothampc
#529Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 11/10/11 at 1:10pm

What is Matt Morrison doing outside of Glee that he was only in 5 minutes of Tuesday night's episode?

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#530Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 11/10/11 at 1:37pm

my fan girling has slowed down lately, but last non-Glee thing I knew about was him shooting "What to expect when you're expecting" but I thought they ended a while ago. He really has not been much of a player on Glee the season outside the one episode with Emma's parents.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

#531Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 11/10/11 at 2:07pm

Oooh keep an eye on him Stockard! That's how I learned about sex- talking to 12-year old street hockey players down the street. Last week one of them told me stuff that blew my mind!

StockardFan
#532Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 11/10/11 at 5:51pm

Joe, you are not right!

KFTC!!!!!

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#533Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 11/11/11 at 9:55pm

I didn't find the episode shocking but I'm not a parent and I used to watch Dallas, Dynasty, Falcon Crest, Hotel, etc when I was a wee one.

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

StockardFan
#534Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 11/12/11 at 11:21am

Eris, I wouldn't say I found it shocking. Just that it should be on at 9:00, not 8:00. Dallas and Dynasty were not on at 8:00.

KFTC!!!!!

Gothampc
#535Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 11/16/11 at 9:41am

Naya Rivera was outstanding on last night's episode. Her performance and Idina Menzel's were the only interesting parts of the show.

Too bad the writing sucks. (SPOILER ALERT) When Santana was confronted with the video tape, in real life, they never would have had Mr. Shu and Burt in the room. It would have been Sue and maybe the guidance counselor.

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#536Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 12/7/11 at 1:53pm

The show reeked last night, but what about Shelby? Is Idina going to be on the show anymore?

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#537Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 12/7/11 at 2:05pm

this whole season has reeked over all, with some ok music numbers and ok plot lines. I will still watch it but I cringe more than normal. Last night - song performances were good (I ff'd through plastic cup song) but other than the Blaine/punching bag scene or the throwaway background moment of how excited Sugar Motta got about Tinkles the clown.... ehhhh.

I think Idina was only supposed to be in first half of the season.

And Puck, oh my dear beautiful Puck, the hair???? WTF? change it please! and welcome back trouty mouth.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#538Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 12/7/11 at 2:57pm

Yeah, I wasn't a huge fan of last night's episode either. I don't like Sam so him being back was lame. After seeing Sara Ramirez singing "Buenos Aires" live last year, I was not impressed with that song at all. And I wished there was more Brittany.

The thing that drives me nuts is them needing members to compete. How do they get away with all these new members at the last second? Don't they need to send like a roster or something in advance?

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#539Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 12/7/11 at 3:06pm

REALLY?! I thought Sara's Buenos Aires was goofy at best. She didn't even know the words! Who doesn't know all the words to their dream role?

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#540Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 12/7/11 at 3:08pm

You cannot use normal logic when it comes to Glee - because if that was the case they probably have to submit song lists in advance as well for approval, and well they have never picked songs more than 2 days out.

Q
#541Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 12/8/11 at 10:09am

Awwwww...

Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)

Jon
#542Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 12/8/11 at 10:58am

Meanwhile, I've got that damned Red Solo Cup song stuck in my head.

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#543Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 12/8/11 at 11:03am

I thought it was a perfectly fine episode with some great musical numbers. Plus, I am COMPLETELY obsessed with Sugar Motta. The name. And the actress (LOVED her on American Dreams...but how is she STILL playing a high school student nearly a decade later??? Oh right...she's next to Finn and Puck.)

What made me excited for next week's episode was the homage to the greatest trainwreck of a holiday special of all time (ok...second greatest...sorry Star Wars Holiday Special), The Judy Garland Show Christmas Episode!!!

eatlasagna
#544Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 12/8/11 at 11:35am

well apparently it is going to be an homage to the Judy Garland AND Star Wars holiday special!!! Chewbacca is going to make an appearance!!!!!
http://tv.ign.com/articles/121/1214024p1.html

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#545Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 12/9/11 at 8:38am

What is the name of the last song they did in Tuesday's epsiode? When they were celebrating and the other 3 girls came in to join them. I even tried Shazam last night and it didn't recognize it. It's not on the Season 7 CD or the deluxe edition which is put out by Target.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#546Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 12/9/11 at 9:16am

At the very end? That was "We Are Young". And I actually liked that number very very much. It's a great song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul-pLYo5MJ8

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#547Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 12/9/11 at 9:56am

Thanks, Jordan! I love the song and their interpretation! Thanks for posting the link.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#548Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 12/9/11 at 11:38am

I loved it, too. I got all teary eyed.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

bwayrose7 Profile Photo
bwayrose7
#549Official Glee Love Thread (Part 2)
Posted: 12/10/11 at 12:15pm

Yep, me too. I've really been enjoying this season so far. I mean, I've been a Glee fan since the pilot but last season tested my patience. Looking forward to next week's Christmas episode!

Videos