pixeltracker

MADONNA/REBEL HEART and More- Page 31

MADONNA/REBEL HEART and More

ArtMan
#750Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/16/15 at 7:44am

My tour date was one that was "rearranged".  I went from seeing the very first show to the 40th (approx.).  The thrill was gone.  I got a refund and for $10 more going on a five day cruise to Grand Turk and the Dominican Republic.  Still awaiting, whether or not I will eat those hotel costs for the original date.

FindingNamo
#751Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/16/15 at 10:12am

I think I hung out with both those guys, Grand Turk and Dominc the Republican.  Hot times.

I am MisterMatt's sub bicha and I ain't ashamed to say it.

Here's hoping Madonna's new single launches her straight back in the Hot 200.

I'm predicting a #3 on the Dance Music Jukebox Chart.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#752Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/16/15 at 10:13am

Honestly the past few pages of this thread are unbearable, Namo and his sub bitch just talk for the sake of talking. Go outside, see the world.

Or you could stop being a nasty hypocrite.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Mister Matt
#753Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/16/15 at 10:22am

I was curious to see how well she was selling for her one night in Chicago.  On Tickemaster, there are plenty of the cheap seats sort of behind the stage left, which makes sense, but yeah, it appears heavily sold.

And then I found this on StubHub:

Madonna and the mouse

FindingNamo
#754Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/16/15 at 11:35am

Don't worry, they count as sold so the stats look "great".

Mister Matt
#755Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/16/15 at 1:14pm

Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho! HEY!

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#756Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/17/15 at 8:33am

Mister Pratt please tell me you ain't that stupid? You could do the same for any artists concert and find countless tickets on there. Wow. And you calling anyone nasty is ridiculous.

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

FindingNamo
#757Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/17/15 at 12:44pm

I never actually thought about how tickets bought up by brokers and never resold technically count as sold even if nobody buys them from the brokers.  That's one way to satisfy the stats-obsessed and still have tons of empty seats I guess.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#758Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/17/15 at 12:51pm

Here's the video

Mister Matt
#759Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/17/15 at 2:57pm

Mister Matt please tell me you ain't that stupid? You could do the same for any artists concert and find countless tickets on there. Wow. 

You are making zero sense unless you think I'm implying something I'm not.  But that would be on you.  

And you calling anyone nasty is ridiculous.

Not anyone.  You.  And I was very specific.  "Nasty hypocrite" is what I called you.  Your most recent posts support this assertion.  

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#760Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/17/15 at 3:17pm

SADM...have you ever noticed that Taboo manages to be relentlessly positive about Madonna but does not suffer the same type of backlash?

CAX
#761Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/17/15 at 5:44pm

I love a good ole M track when it comes along but I gotta say the video for BIM makes me cringe and that bums the hell outta me. I'm not sure I can put my finger on what it is about the clip that bugs me, but DAMN, talk about a sinking ship. She threw everything but the kitchen sink into the thing and it looks tired. I'm no multimillionaire pop phenom like Lady Ciccone, but I think whoever is advising her these days needs to be sent packing. 

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#762Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/17/15 at 8:26pm

It's ugly. 

FindingNamo
#763Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/17/15 at 9:49pm

All her devoted fans keep trying to steal her video rather than subscribing to Tidal to see it just like they all steal her music?  Poor Maddie, she's got bills and all the people who love her keep thieving her content.  

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#764Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/18/15 at 3:05am

My name is HorseTears and I am an actual fan of the video. There, I said it. After a perfectly adequate 'Living for Love' video and a pretty dreadful 'Ghost Town' video, I honestly think this is the best video from this album. Not saying much, I know. And I'll also admit that for me its success has very little to do with Madge herself. But, I think the styling, editing, direction and choreography are all very sharp. The continuous long take (I know it's not really one take) through a raucous party reminded me of Janet's (terribly underrated) "Rock With You" video. I love that the Japanese Goth Vogue girls are making an actual video appearance now. They're fantastic. Yeah, the celebrity cameos are pointless and look like cheap afterthoughts and, yeah, it's a rather stupid song, but if this is what she's going with, I think the video serves it very well. I honestly thought it would be a lot more "older Aunt with deep pockets goes out on the town with her 20-something nieces", but it's nowhere near as embarssing as that.  

Oh, and, don't know how long this will last, but the video's still available on YT's mobile app. That's where I watched it.

Updated On: 6/18/15 at 03:05 AM

songanddanceman2
#765Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/18/15 at 7:01am

I can't go as far as HorseTears (the Ghost Town video was brilliant) but I agree I think this a good video. It's completely bonkers and that's exactly what it needed to be since the song is as well.

The8re phan Profile Photo
The8re phan
#766Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/18/15 at 8:36am

I'm sorry.......... not even a fan like me can justify the BIM video.  Complete rubbish.... borrowed and boring.  

Slotted spoons don't hold much soup

songanddanceman2
#767Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/18/15 at 9:58am

And that's cool if you don't like it, I think the song and video were always going to divide people, like I say I'm not a huge fan of the song, the video however does make me like it a bit more since it's clearly got it's tongue firmly in it's cheek. 

FindingNamo
#768Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/18/15 at 10:18am

Now that I could watch the video on Vevo I take back everything I have said because I just feel bad.  For you, for Madonna.  That video is absolutely, just absolutely the worst possible thing.

I saw the 69 year old Bette Midler in concert last week.  Having taste is apparently the key to aging and commanding the attention of an audience.  BIM, well, it's just none of that.

ArtMan
#769Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/18/15 at 10:39am

I finally saw this on Vevo.  I'm confused.  Who was that lady with the bad overbite and the need to visit Clairol or Loreal?

Updated On: 6/18/15 at 10:39 AM

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#770Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/18/15 at 10:51am

I remember the time when Madonna was a front runner, when she broke new ground, when she was calling the shots, when she was an innovator...and now she's copying Taylor Swift.

They should re-title that song and video, "B*TCH I'M UNORIGINAL"

#771Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/18/15 at 1:07pm

I don't understand why people have begun to pit Madonna and Taylor against each other's videos....  why?  because she had a handful of celebrities in the video?

Sorry, many artists have done that. all the time.

Madonna herself did it herself back in 1992 for Deeper and Deeper, Music, and a slew of others , and has been casting celebrities in her videos since the beginning of the music video age.

Erik- a while ago i decided to just be positive on these threads because there's enough jaded, bitter negativity in the world.  So I just focus on the positive. If I had something not so nice to say- it's best i keep it to myself.  Karma, negative energy spewed...it all comes back to kill you.  So it's best to just be quiet and not give into the negativity or buzz. 

life is better that way.  I recommend it to many.

having said that-  I have nothing to say about the Bitch I'm Madonna video except that it's very colorful and I enjoyed the Jimmy Fallon Performance.

FindingNamo
#772Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/18/15 at 2:03pm

Madonna's long history of being a "see you next time" about other women performers has caused her fans to follow suit for most of her career.  Except for the female peers she tries to co-opt.  And she's actually not particularly nice to them, either.

I honestly don't think Madonna can get much worse.  But who knows, she used to surprise me and the rest of her audience all the time.  Maybe she will!

Updated On: 6/18/15 at 02:03 PM

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#773Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/18/15 at 3:19pm

This has to be in contention for longest lasting thread, no? Started in Jan!

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#774Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/18/15 at 3:21pm

I sat up all night waiting to see it on MTV but they never showed it. Madonna and the mouse

Videos