pixeltracker

American Horror Story: Hotel- Page 9

American Horror Story: Hotel

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#200American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/1/15 at 6:55pm

Where are all the usual "you guys aren't giving it a fair chance!!!" people that should have popped up by now?

FindingNamo
#201American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/1/15 at 7:16pm

I believe there was an announcement that some decided they would just enjoy watching the show for what it is (I envy them for knowing what it is) without being a little brought doiwn by all  the criticisms that were sure to be flowing like wine at a bacchanalia in this thread.  Which, we must admit, is a point well taken. 

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

CAX
#202American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/2/15 at 12:20am

Been trying to watch this show with an open mind but Dear GOD a lot of it has been downright cringeworthy. I don't know if Murphy created the Countess role for Gaga but the more I watch the more I'm convinced Lange would have been a more inspired choice for the character. Many of the men just blur together in my mind. Is the sentiment here that Finn is a better actor than Matt B? I found MB far more compelling on screen and he's been relegated to 3rd tier the last few weeks.  Kathy bates is being wasted. Angela B looks AMAZING and it seems Dennis O has found quite a twitter following with his Liz Taylor character but he seems periphery at best. I'm not familiar with Murphy's tropes but is all this textbook RM at work?

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#203American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/4/15 at 11:52pm

So, about that kid Dr. Chloe cured.  How did he turn all those kids?  Does it really just take a drop or two? And where is Dr. Chloe's daughter?  " My ex-husband lives in this hotel, I'm gonna quit being a doctor and become a vampire governess, and I guess my daughter can eff off."

Gaga talks like she's playing Dracula. 

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#204American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/5/15 at 10:01am

It's finally making A LITTLE sense, of course with many plots holes. Now just everyone is becoming a vampire. Kathy Bates and Denis O Hare had some wonderful work last night. Its great when actors get to act.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#205American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/5/15 at 12:21pm

Wes Bentley's wig acted really hard last night. 

Hairspray0901
#206American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/11/15 at 12:27am

So....I started watching AHS last year on Netflix. Started with Murder House, then began Asylum and couldn't get past the first few minutes due to Adam Levine's arm getting ripped off (I'm not a huge fan of blood and gore). I decided to watch Freak Show as it aired because the special effects (Paulson's 2 heads) fascinated me and I wanted to see how they'd pull stuff like that off and how it would play out. Didn't love the season, didn't hate it either. Couldn't stand Dandy (Finn Wittrock's character). Decided to finally start season 2 again about a month ago and has been my favorite so far. Very intense, had me sitting at the edge of my seat. Crazy stuff. Really crazy. Then, decided to watch Coven right before Hotel began. I didn't find it scary, I thought it was actually stupid. Now, I'm watching Hotel and it's just not interesting to me. It's actually pretty boring, IMO. The blood is overdone, the vampire theme is lame and I can't stand Kathy Bates' character. Overall, looking back....I feel like the series as a whole started amazingly and has just gone completely downhill. I'm hoping the season will improve but I'm not holding my breath...

Jordan Catalano
#207American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/11/15 at 1:20am

I had the past three episodes sitting u watched in my DVR until this afternoon when I just decided to delete them. I can't even hate watch this awful season anymore. 

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#208American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/11/15 at 10:26pm

That was a lot of Cheyenne ass. 

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#209American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/11/15 at 11:52pm

Just popping in to say that tonight's episode was hotter than hell and completely off the hook! Best one yet! The only thing missing was Hypodermic Sally. But, hello, Bartholomew! They're really pushing the envelope this season! Loving it more and more each week! Not sticking around to read any posts, but to those who are loving it too, continue to enjoy!

Updated On: 11/11/15 at 11:52 PM

Jordan Catalano
#210American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/12/15 at 12:22am

Baby, you're the only one feeling that "enjoyment".

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#211American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/12/15 at 1:04am

Gaga did no less than four different accents!  I don't know which - if any - were intentional. 

Jordan Catalano
#212American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/12/15 at 1:15am

She's so great at actressing in this season that's just so off the hook!

ghostlight2
#213American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/12/15 at 4:46am

"Baby, you're the only one feeling that "enjoyment"."

That's not true. It's baffling why someone who isn't even hate watching the show any more feels the need to cr@p all over someone else's enjoyment and invalidate their experience. It's one thing to watch it and trash it in depth. I don't really understand that, either, but I guess it makes some kind of twisted sense. It's quite another to bash it and those who enjoy it when you're not even watching it any more.

What is the point of that? No wonder Luscious isn't sticking around to read further negative opinions from someone who isn't even watching it.

"I believe there was an announcement that some decided they would just enjoy watching the show for what it is (I envy them for knowing what it is) without being a little brought doiwn by all  the criticisms that were sure to be flowing like wine at a bacchanalia in this thread.  Which, we must admit, is a point well taken." 

^^^What Namo said.

Updated On: 11/12/15 at 04:46 AM

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#214American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/12/15 at 5:57am

I fully appreciated all of the ass in this episode. Between Will Drake, Tristan, and my personal favorite Mr. Woo who "DOESNT PAY FOR PUSSY!"

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#215American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/12/15 at 11:38am

All that ass last night! YASSS! LOL. I need a screencap of Cheyenne laid out on that bed. But on a serious note, I am really loving this season- a big step up from last season.

Darreyl with an L!

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#216American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/12/15 at 12:24pm

Sadly, having seen the Cheyenne self love video, all I could think of was Gaga looking at that wart covered thing. Ruined the moment for me.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#217American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/12/15 at 12:35pm

I think Namo was talking about Luscious. 

ghostlight2
#218American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/12/15 at 1:37pm

Oh, I assumed Namo was talking about Lucious, too, Phyl, and was answering Jordan's question:

"Where are all the usual "you guys aren't giving it a fair chance!!!" people that should have popped up by now?"

If you love/like the show, it doesn't make sense to stick around a thread like this where some people (okay, maybe one person) post(s) for the sake of trolling/baiting AHS'  fans. As for me, I came to AHS late. I started watching Coven because it was set in New Orleans, and got hooked. I'm neither a fan nor a hate watcher. I guess it's the train wreck factor.

Plus I'll watch anything Kathy Bates does and I'm getting a kick out of O'Hare's Liz Taylor.

eta: for darreyl102: NSFW

Updated On: 11/12/15 at 01:37 PM

SmokeyLady Profile Photo
SmokeyLady
#219American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/13/15 at 12:41am

American Horror Story: Hotel

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#220American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/13/15 at 9:10am

I liked how Gaga employed a bunch of different accents throughout the episode.  She is giving us a master class in acting!

Steve C. Profile Photo
Steve C.
#221American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/15/15 at 12:12pm

Aside from Cheyenne Jackson's beautiful bod, did anyone notice that in the start of this episode, Gaga was riding somewhere and we saw her step out of the car and she was standing in front of the Murder House from Season One?? They just showed her standing on the sidewalk in front of the house. I guess they are going to connect the stories somehow.

I Can Has Cheezburger With This?

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#222American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/15/15 at 12:21pm

Did you watch the rest of the episode???

She went into murder house, met the abortion/monster creating doctor who lived there and was featured in season one. Got an abortion from him which turned out to be a live monster baby. So the connection has been made.

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.
Updated On: 11/15/15 at 12:21 PM

Steve C. Profile Photo
Steve C.
#223American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/15/15 at 12:25pm

Oh now it all makes sense. I don't know I missed that connection! Stupid me! ( anyway that baby is pretty scary. Thank you Art

I Can Has Cheezburger With This?

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#224American Horror Story: Hotel
Posted: 11/15/15 at 12:29pm

That baby gave me nightmares!

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

Videos