"NYC Prep" on Bravo

MTVMANN Profile Photo
MTVMANN
#300re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 2:44pm

I HATED Sebastian's dad!

What a douche bag!

He seemed like the type of man that would GLADLY pay more to cover up some scandel with his son and a prositute that he and his friends killed!

StockardFan Profile Photo
StockardFan
#301re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 3:18pm

Ugh, I got Camille on that quiz.

KFTC!!!!!

Schmerg_The_Impaler Profile Photo
Schmerg_The_Impaler
#302re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 3:25pm

I actually think I like PC the best of anyone on the show... because as obnoxious and pretentious as he is now, I feel like he has the most potential to be an interesting person.

In my pants, she has burst like the music of angels, the light of the sun! --Marius Pantsmercy

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#303re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 3:38pm

I got PC

He is the only reason why I watch the show. I've a crush on him, I should bang him like there's no tomorrow and he'd come out once and for all!

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

StockardFan
#304re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 3:47pm

LOL!

KFTC!!!!!

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#305re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 4:48pm

I am SO hoping to see more of MIdol! I hope that one conversation wasn't it for her~

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

StockardFan
#306re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 5:07pm

I agree, she was definitely entertaining.

Now that we've all been calling her different things I can't even remember what her real name was. Maite?

KFTC!!!!!

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#307re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/17/09 at 12:19am

Seriously, what the hell kind of name is that.

Also. Schmerg. YOUR AVATAR OH MY GOD GENIUS.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#308re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/17/09 at 12:24am

Nothing worse than an insecure teen acting like she owns the world, and even worse when she looks like Maite! At least Kelli and Taylor are kinda pretty. Ew. I hope they never show that eye sore ever again!

Sebastian is not an eye sore, but his body image is way too high. Not like I think Im good looking or anything, but at least I don't act like such an asshole.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-
Updated On: 7/17/09 at 12:24 AM

xoangel2789xo
#309re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/18/09 at 2:35am

The quiz says that I'm Camille...

My friend and I were talking about how this show is our guilty pleasure and our other friend gave as a look as if to tell us that she died a little inside...=X

StockardFan
#310re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/18/09 at 7:12am

She probably watches it too and just doesn't want to admit it.

KFTC!!!!!

faithzilla Profile Photo
faithzilla
#311re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/19/09 at 2:53am

Obsessed. With. This. Show.
Okay, that might be going a little far, but I can't look away! And thank goodness someone else noticed "STTAAAAGNAAAAANT?" My friends and I have been saying that all week.

Just took the quiz. I'm Kelli...I'm okay with that.

iflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
#312re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/19/09 at 1:43pm

Is it a problem that I'm Jessie? I don't think it's accurate, but
it's probably the closest given the choices. And the fact that I have kids older than all of them.

Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10

Perfectly Marvelous Profile Photo
Perfectly Marvelous
#313re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 12:28pm

Cruel Intentions was on earlier today, and the similarities between those characters and PC/Jessie are frightening.

I swear, if a leatherbound journal pops up sometime whenever they're at PC's house, I'm going to be worried. :P

"I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams." - Doctor Who

"Yes, the brutalities of progress are called revolutions. When they are over, men recognize that the human race has been harshly treated but it has moved forward." - Les Miserables

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#314re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 1:15pm

Too funny, PM. I was just watching that too and thought immediately of Sebastian and Jessi!! Sebastian from NYC Prep just needs to purse his lips a little bit more for the full Cruel Intentions effect.

"This show had the WORST magnets on Broadway!"

cathywellerstein Profile Photo
cathywellerstein
#315re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 2:14pm

is tonight the finale? that's what it said in the paper. what, were there like 5 episodes??

justagirl2 Profile Photo
justagirl2
#316re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 2:29pm

Updated On: 3/9/17 at 02:29 PM

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#317re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 3:57pm

I can't believe i'm looking forward to tonight's episode. This show is SO addicting.

Perfectly Marvelous Profile Photo
Perfectly Marvelous
#318re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 4:21pm

I will not be satisfied until Jessi and PC reenact my favorite lines from Cruel Intentions, where she dramatically screams "I want to F*CK!" and he replies with the biting "well, I DON'T!"

It's bound to happen. XD

Too funny, PM. I was just watching that too and thought immediately of Sebastian and Jessi!! Sebastian from NYC Prep just needs to purse his lips a little bit more for the full Cruel Intentions effect.

That's what I was thinking too...it's really creepy how he's pretty much the same, except with more hair.

Also, I hope the finale isn't tonight. I'll miss these crazy kids and all their drama.

"I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams." - Doctor Who

"Yes, the brutalities of progress are called revolutions. When they are over, men recognize that the human race has been harshly treated but it has moved forward." - Les Miserables

sweetestsiren Profile Photo
sweetestsiren
#319re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 6:27pm

How many episodes are there? By my count, this is only the fifth.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#320re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 6:36pm

How were the ratings for this show? Maybe they're cutting the season short because no one was watching? (except us!)

StockardFan
#321re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 7:17pm

LOL, Jane! They obviously aren't reading the OT BWW threads.....

KFTC!!!!!

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#322re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 8:15pm

oy vey-I have the repeat of last week on in the background while I do my laundry, and Mai-tai just said "Maybe they don't want to be a boyFROND."

biggest CHENO fan Profile Photo
biggest CHENO fan
#323re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 8:44pm

Let me just jump right on the bandwagon and say- I can't wait for tonight!!!!!! Woohoo!

Side note: Is it just me, or does it feel like the show is building up to PC coming out?

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#324re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 9:08pm

Let me just say I think Taylor is as talented a dancer as she is a gymnast.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"This show had the WORST magnets on Broadway!"

Videos