pixeltracker

MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.- Page 3

MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#50MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 10:56am

Taxi service has resumed. Hopefully now people can start going home from the hospital.

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#51MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 11:09am

This photographer's page is getting a lot of hits today. If you click on the second picture, you'll see the line about not understanding Americans.

Will Box for Passport

mikem Profile Photo
mikem
#52MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 11:32am

The uncle had an impromptu press conference in which he completely excoriated his nephews. (A reporter asked, "What do you think provoked this?" and the response was, "Being losers!")

The uncle's a smart guy. By coming in early and making it clear that even their family thinks they're terrible people, he's trying his best to avoid having the public paint all Chechens with the "terrorist" label. (He kind of alluded to that concept in his remarks.)

"What was the name of that cheese that I like?" "you can't run away forever...but there's nothing wrong with getting a good head start" "well I hope and I pray, that maybe someday, you'll walk in the room with my heart"
Updated On: 4/19/13 at 11:32 AM

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#53MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 11:36am

hopefully they catch him alive so they can see if there are others involved. and torture him within seconds of his life just for fun. but im sure this coward will kill himself first

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#54MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 11:39am

Maybe my common sense has gone on vacation but the longer this goes on the more nervous I get. The car he was driving has been found in Boston. That would suggest to me that it's unknown if he's driving or on foot. Reports are that it is believed he's headed for Connecticut. New York is the next logical choice and after that it's NJ/PA. I know it's unlikely he'll get that far with so many people looking for him. Boston Public Transit is shut down and Amtrak has suspended service north of New York. But it's still on my mind.

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".
Updated On: 4/19/13 at 11:39 AM

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#56MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 11:55am

From PJs link...

Tamerlan says he doesn't drink or smoke anymore: "God said no alcohol." A muslim, he says: "There are no values anymore," and worries that "people can't control themselves."

I guess killing innocent people are part of his values, but hey no second hand smoke!

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................
Updated On: 4/19/13 at 11:55 AM

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#57MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 12:32pm

The pictures from the "Will Box for Passport" photo essay were taken down.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

iluvtheatertrash
#58MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 12:51pm

I am hearing from several friends that many parts of the Boston area have lost power. Wonder if it's related...

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#59MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 12:53pm

Gawd Damned Ruskie Muslimite terror family!

WHO dey lettin into da country des days? Huh?

If Watertown folks had guns dey could go out a get dis guy dere own selves not wait fer cops and fbi!

Chechen/Russian- PO tato/po TA to!

iluvtheatertrash
#60MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 12:55pm

Over 25,000 without power.

https://www1.nationalgridus.com/PowerOutageMap-MA-RES

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#61MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 5:39pm

*****Warning graphic.****

If you want to see that animals bloody corpse here it is!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/tamerlan-tsarnaev-post-mortem-photo-478612

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#62MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 5:46pm

Why would I want to see it?

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Yawper
#63MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 5:53pm

unless something substantial comes out from this next news conference I think this kid is in the breeze

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#64MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 6:33pm

Who wants to bet The New York Post prints the dead corpse on their front page tomorrow? Its the type of thing they would do.

This guy has been on the run, possibly wounded and with no rest within 24 hours or more.God,I hope they find him tonight!

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#65MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 6:37pm

The media needs to CALM DOWN.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

Yawper
#66MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 6:42pm

if he got out of the area immediately he could be deep into rural territory by now

it doesn't seem like he'd have real ties to the Boston area when even his uncle is ripping on him

ghostlight2
#67MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 6:46pm

"The media needs to CALM DOWN."

Everybody needs to calm down. There's a 4 mile run in Central Park Sunday. Guess what? Neither runners nor watchers will be allowed to have a backpack. Why the hell bother? Is this the new normal?

Even if people aren't too afraid to attend (and I'm sure that there are people who have internalized this to that degree), now the powers that be are actually making it difficult to attend. Out of nothing but fear.

Updated On: 4/19/13 at 06:46 PM

FindingNamo
#68MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 6:46pm

At the last press briefing they said they think he is still in the area.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

alliez92092 Profile Photo
alliez92092
#69MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 6:56pm

More gunshots were just fired in Watertown. Lots of sirens. No word yet on what's happening.

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#70MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 6:59pm

I think not having ties would make him more vulnerable; he'll have no help (unless we find he's affiliated with some organization).

An unusual-looking 19-year-old, on foot, possibly injured? I just don't see him vanishing that easily.

Updated On: 4/19/13 at 06:59 PM

alliez92092 Profile Photo
alliez92092
#71MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:07pm

They've got him cornered now. I'm so ready for this to be over. I almost wish I was home. Not being with my family and everyone in my town is making this that much harder.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#72MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:10pm

I think the announcement that they had lost him was possibly a trick, a ruse, if you will. As soon as the people started coming outside, there were shots fired and the announcement to go back inside the homes was made.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES
Updated On: 4/19/13 at 07:10 PM

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#74MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:23pm

RT @tobyharnden: CNN says bomber is cornered and cops are firing gas to incapacitate him

— WhiteHousePressCorps (@whpresscorps) April 19, 2013

Videos