pixeltracker

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room- Page 10

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room

HometownGlory Profile Photo
HometownGlory
#225Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/11/17 at 12:29pm

FYI that Ben Platt is out today (Sunday) according to the Music Box staff. I tried the line in the hopes that it would be shorter because of people already expecting him to be out, but they came out at 11:50 and said he wouldn't be performing.

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#226Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/11/17 at 12:52pm

Is MIchael Lee Brown performing as Evan today or Colton Ryan? Just curious because Colton performed yesterday and his bday was yesterday... so I'd imagine he's tired (but then again he is a professional!) 

PKitch1998
#227Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/11/17 at 11:46pm

First time posting, but my friend and I will be in the city Tuesday morning through Wednesday night, so if any pairs (or a single because my friend is DYING to see the show) are planning to wait in the cancellation line for the Tuesday June 13th or Wednesday June 14th matinee, please send me a PM. If you'd be kind enough to get extra tickets we'd gladly cover the cost of your ticket (and bring you food to eat in line haha). Thanks and happy Tony Sunday everyone!

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#228Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/12/17 at 12:02am

People were already waiting the night before and now they won best musical and best actor, I can't even imagine not having to get there the day before now. I'm sure it's going to be insane and I'm glad I did it already. 

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#229Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/12/17 at 12:40am

DEH Holy Toledo...

They just raised prices for Orchestra $299-$399

Mezzanine $250-$299

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

Melanie73
#230Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/12/17 at 1:55am

Hi guys!  I have a friend who wants to go to the evening show on 6/24.  If anyone is planning on doing the overnight SRO line and is willing to get her a ticket, she'll be happy to cover the cost of yours!  PM me if you can!  Thanks!

mcbrady
#231Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/12/17 at 9:50am

Hi all! If anyone is trying to get standing room or cancellation tickets in the next few weeks (any day of the week) and are willing to get extra tickets, my friend and I have been dying to see it  and would be more than willing to cover the cost of your tickets as well as bring you coffee and breakfast/food :) Please PM me if you're interested! Thanks and good luck everyone!

Abbylou
#232Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/12/17 at 10:09am

Looking for 1 SRO ticket for next Wednesday, June 21st evening performance. Please pm if you're interested in waiting for me. Would be willing to cover cost of your ticket +.

Bwaybb621
#233Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/12/17 at 10:43am

Hi all!!! My mom and I are coming this weekend and are trying in any way possible to see Deae Evan Hansen on Sunday (June 18th)! If anyone is doing standing room for that day and could get 2 extra tickets, we would be more than willing to cover cost of tickets + throw in a tip for you standing in line for us! Please PM me if you could do this!!! We would be so grateful!

Updated On: 6/12/17 at 10:43 AM

AvengerGirl
#234Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/12/17 at 11:02am

Does anyone know what days Ben Platt is usually performing as Evan? I'm coming in July and would like to get standing room tix to see the show and I'd really like to see Ben Platt if at all possible! Also how early should I arrive at the box office for standing room tix? I want to make sure I have the best chance possible of getting a standing room ticket!

Updated On: 6/12/17 at 11:02 AM

DebraR
#235Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/12/17 at 11:19am

This bothers me so much.  Business wise, I get strike while the iron is hot but theatre is becoming so expensive and there are so few ways to get inexpensive tickets.  I did go a few months ago and waited in line in the dead of night to get standing room but with so few offered, and tickets so expensive, it makes it impossible for so many people to see the show.   I loved the show and would love to see it again but wow, I could never afford if buying tickets at that price were the only option.

Robbie2 said: "DEH Holy Toledo...

Mezzanine $250-$299

"

mmFan Profile Photo
mmFan
#236Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/12/17 at 11:27am

Robbie2 said: "DEH Holy Toledo...

Mezzanine $250-$299
"

Those are the same prices as when I came back in Aprii (at least for orchestra)l.  The premium tickets were going for $399, which is crazy, especially if wanting 2 tickets.  It was cheaper to buy on StubHub. (I got luck and a few tickets were released 3 days before the show so got them for under $150 (upper mezzanine)

#237Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/12/17 at 5:09pm

Can people post post-Tony updates in the coming weeks? I'm gonna be in NY the week of the 25th, and am planning to try for SRO, so just want to be prepared.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#238Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/12/17 at 5:20pm

Ejoyce said: "Can people post post-Tony updates in the coming weeks? I'm gonna be in NY the week of the 25th, and am planning to try for SRO, so just want to be prepared.

One of the DEH superfans just posted that the people at the head of the SRO line for tomorrow's show arrived at 10 a.m. this morning. 

https://twitter.com/martha_s/status/874371890869096448

Nicholas Secor Profile Photo
Nicholas Secor
#239Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/12/17 at 5:33pm

Yeah people are already lined up for tomorrow nights show today! I waked past an hour ago and there were 2 people in line! 

Nicholas Secor Profile Photo
Nicholas Secor
#240Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/12/17 at 7:26pm

Update 6/12 7:30pm: I just walked by the the theatre and there are a total of 7 people in line for tomorrow's performance! 

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#241Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/12/17 at 9:13pm

Remember there are 2 shows on Sat and Sun that weekend 25th of June! :) Good luck!

PKitch1998
#242Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/12/17 at 9:29pm

With people already lined up for tomorrow evening, what would my chances be of getting tickets lining up tomorrow at 11:00 am for the Wednesday matinee?

Molly1776
#243Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/13/17 at 8:11am

HI! I was wondering if anyone is planning on going to the SRO line tonight for tomorrows shows. I was planning on going but it is supposed to storm so Im not sure if Im going, I was just wondering if anyone else is going.

SincerelyMe Profile Photo
SincerelyMe
#244Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/13/17 at 8:51am

Hi everyone!!! I´m flying to NYC and I´m trying to find a way to see Dear Evan Hansen (June 23th - June 30th (except June 27th) ) but tickets from Stubhub or Vividseats are more expensive than flying ticket from across the world. If anyone is planning on going to the SRO line and could get 1-2 extra tickets, I would be more than happy to cover cost of your tickets + extra tip for doing this. Please PM me if you could do this. I would be really grateful. Thanks! 

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#245Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/13/17 at 9:59am

I walked by this morning at 6:20 expecting a !onger line than usual but it looked about the same as it has been.

Just give the world Love.

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#246Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/13/17 at 10:09am

uncageg said: "I walked by this morning at 6:20 expecting a !onger line than usual but it looked about the same as it has been.

"

I think people might have smartened up just a bit about wasting their time for nothing, there aren't many standing room tickets to begin with so why waste hours standing there for nothing.

Bwaybb621
#247Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/13/17 at 10:09am

I know this is pretty last minute but still willing to pay for anyone's tickets who will get 2 extra standing room for this Sunday, June 18th! Will also include a tip for your time/kindness! PM me if you can do this please! 

theatergirl152
#248Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/13/17 at 10:39am

Do you think if I lined up at 5am or 6am tomorrow I could get SRO tickets for tomorrow night? I don't live close enough to theater to know what the line is like at different hours

emilia8
#249Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/13/17 at 10:42am

My friend and I will be trying for tickets for Saturday the 17th if any pair would be willing to hold a spot in line until about 2 or 3am and then we'll take over and buy your tickets for you. 

Updated On: 6/13/17 at 10:42 AM

Videos