pixeltracker

Who have you gotten stuff back from?- Page 198

Who have you gotten stuff back from?

ellbellthomps
#4925Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/11/17 at 2:25pm

How much is it to send in for a signed playbill to Anastasia and OOTI?

suziebroadway
#4926Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/11/17 at 2:31pm

Has anyone sent a playbill to Dear Evan Hansen to get it signed by just one cast member? I really want one signed by just Mike Faist. Would I need to send a broadway cares donation to get just his signature on my playbill? 

ellbellthomps
#4927Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/11/17 at 2:35pm

suziebroadway said: "Has anyone sent a playbill to Dear Evan Hansen to get it signed by just one cast member? I really want one signed by just Mike Faist. Would I need to send a broadway cares donation to get just his signature on my playbill?"

I never have, but I know that most of the cast will send it back, and that he used to. If he does still send them back I cant imagine him charging anyone for it.

Evans2
#4928Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/11/17 at 2:47pm

ellbellthomps said: "How much is it to send in for a signed playbill to Anastasia and OOTI?"

Believe someone stated that OOTI is asking for a 30 dollar donation.

Anastasia is the same.

Evans2
#4929Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/11/17 at 2:48pm

CoolDogeGuy said: "pdjennings said: "I got a signed Meteor Shower playbill in a week or so. Letter/request was mailed accompanied by a preemptive cash donation."

10086sunset said: "Meteor Shower sent a signed Playbill but the initial request included a donation.

No word from M. Butterfly, Spongebob or Parisian
"

How much money did you guys send?
"

I sent $100 to Meteor. 

They were asking $150 during collections at the theater.

BroadwayRox3588 Profile Photo
BroadwayRox3588
#4930Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/11/17 at 3:54pm

secretschuylersister said: "BroadwayRox3588 said: "Has anyone heard back from Christy Altomare recently? I wrote to her back in October, and have seen some people getting responses, but I haven't heard back Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?"

I wrote to Christy on November 15th and November 24th, and I heard back yesterday (December 11th)! That says a lot because my mail usually takes 10 days travel time (:
"

Interesting. It seems that people I know who wrote to her in October haven't heard back. I know she had a mailing issue last month, that's probably why. My friend sent to her the same day I did, and hasn't heard back. Oh well!

secretschuylersister Profile Photo
secretschuylersister
#4931Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/11/17 at 4:14pm

BroadwayRox3588 said: "secretschuylersister said: "BroadwayRox3588 said: "Has anyone heard back from Christy Altomare recently? I wrote to her back in October, and have seen some people getting responses, but I haven't heard back Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?"

I wrote to Christy on November 15th and November 24th, and I heard back yesterday (December 11th)! That says a lot because my mail usually takes 10 days travel time (:
"

Interesting. It seems that people I know who wrote to her in October haven't heard back. I know she had a mailing issue last month, that's probably why. My friend sent to her the same day I did, and hasn't heard back. Oh well!
"

Someone in a fanmail group I'm in wrote to Christy in October and has also heard back. If you write to her often, maybe you should consider that she may prioritize replying to those with names she doesn't recognize? I'd just be patient if I were you

thebookofwhizzer Profile Photo
thebookofwhizzer
#4932Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/11/17 at 6:05pm

Hello all! I would love to write to Emma Hunton or to the cast of The Mad Ones. Do you think they send out cast signed playbills? Or if I sent a letter to the cast and sent a playbill from Freaky Friday for Emma to sign she would sign it? Thank You! 

“6 AM. The sky glows. Somewhere a bird chirps. I want to shoot it.” ~ Jonathan Larson, Tick...Tick..BOOM

BroadwayRox3588 Profile Photo
BroadwayRox3588
#4933Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/11/17 at 6:27pm

secretschuylersister said: "BroadwayRox3588 said: "secretschuylersister said: "BroadwayRox3588 said: "Has anyone heard back from Christy Altomare recently? I wrote to her back in October, and have seen some people getting responses, but I haven't heard back Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?"

"

"

Someone in a fanmail group I'm in wrote to Christy in October and has also heard back. If you write to her often, maybe you should consider that she may prioritize replying to those with names she doesn't recognize? I'd just be patient if I were you

"

I'm not being impatient at all? Merely just asking a question? And I think it's more of a fact that there really isn't any rhythm to it. Apparently she still has piles of stuff, some of which could be from months ago. I'm sure there isn't an exact order that people reply to mail in. Just whenever they get to it.

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#4934Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/11/17 at 9:33pm

I sent to TORCH SONG back shortly after opening.

Last week (December 4th), I sent to METEOR SHOWER and SPONGEBOB, and I heard back from METEOR SHOWER today (no donation).

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

CoolDogeGuy Profile Photo
CoolDogeGuy
#4935Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/12/17 at 12:50am

thebookofwhizzer said: "Hello all! I would love to write to Emma Hunton or to the cast of The Mad Ones. Do you think they send out cast signed playbills? Or if I sent a letter to the cast and sent a playbill from Freaky Friday for Emma to sign she would sign it? Thank You!"

Yes, they do send out cast-signed Playbills. And Emma would be glad to sign your Freaky Friday Playbill! Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

HELLO PEOPLE! :D

CoolDogeGuy
#4936Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/12/17 at 12:55am

quizking101 said: "I sent to TORCH SONG back shortly after opening.

Last week (December 4th), I sent to METEOR SHOWER and SPONGEBOB, and I heard back from METEOR SHOWER today (no donation).
"

Did Meteor Shower ask you for a donation? If so, how much?

CoolDogeGuy
#4937Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/12/17 at 1:31am

I got a response from Christy Altomare on December 8. She sent back 2 signed Playbills, a postcard with a neat message on it, and the questionnaire I sent her answered and signed. It took 8 weeks and 2 days to get a response. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#4938Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/12/17 at 5:18am

CoolDogeGuy said: "quizking101 said: "I sent to TORCH SONG back shortly after opening.

"

Did Meteor Shower ask you for a donation? If so, how much?
"

Nope. Just got the Playbill straight up. (I did write a very nice note though).

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

Flowerlovestage5 Profile Photo
Flowerlovestage5
#4939Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/12/17 at 8:44am

Has anyone sent to DOLLY recently? How much?

stephaniehsueh
#4940Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/12/17 at 1:22pm

I wrote to Christy Altomare and sent her some art at the beginning of November and got a reply last week (signed playbill and personal note on postcard) so it took about 5 weeks. 

CoolDogeGuy
#4941Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/12/17 at 10:34pm

Flowerlovestage5 said: "Has anyone sent to DOLLY recently? How much?"

I heard it was $150. If not, then it's probably $50.

thepianoconductor
#4942Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/13/17 at 12:08am

QuizKing - sent you a PM about Meteor Shower...was wondering if you got a signed playbill without a donation or if they just sent you a plain playbill.  Thanks

TheBroadwayBubble Profile Photo
TheBroadwayBubble
#4943Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/18/17 at 7:10pm

I heard back from Ethan Slater today, it took almost 3 weeks.

http://broadwaybloggies.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

Evans2
#4944Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/21/17 at 6:11pm

Heard back from M. Butterfly today after sending at the beginning of October.

thefadeddawn Profile Photo
thefadeddawn
#4945Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/26/17 at 7:23pm

Before I moved to NYC I sent a bunch of letters and whatnot. I've gotten signed headshots from Ryan McCartan, Barrett Weed (back when they were in Heathers) and Celia Keenan-Bolger (PATSC). Ryan was quick, and I sent Barrett the letter during Heathers previews and received the headshot after she had left the show, but it was an awesome surprise. Celia took a few months but personalized the signature and it was so sweet.
Playbill wise, I've gotten L5Y signed by Adam Kantor & Betsy Wolfe, and a letter back from Adam, & a full signed Heathers closing cast playbill.
I got a letter and Newsies trading card from Laurie Veldheer, and a lovely note back from Kara Lindsay while she was in the show! ??

theodora2 Profile Photo
theodora2
#4946Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/27/17 at 10:56am

I just got mail back from Laura Dreyfuss and Noah Galvin yesterday. It took about 3 weeks.

"The things that make you strange are the things that make you powerful" -- Ben Platt

deadgirlwalking94
#4947Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/27/17 at 2:02pm

theodora2 said: "I just got mail back from Laura Dreyfuss and Noah Galvin yesterday. It took about 3 weeks."

Oh awesome. I’m planning to send her my playbill to have her sign. I’m glad she responds!

Moriah3
#4948Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/30/17 at 4:24pm

Does anyone have the address for spongebob? The one I have keeps getting sent back saying it’s not the correct address. Trying to send to Gavin Lee

theodora2 Profile Photo
theodora2
#4949Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 12/30/17 at 6:38pm

I just got my art back from Jennifer Laura Thompson (Dear Evan Hansen)! It was so exciting! It took a little over 3 weeks! I'm sending something to Will Roland within the next week, so look out for my updates!

"The things that make you strange are the things that make you powerful" -- Ben Platt

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos