pixeltracker

SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th- Page 2

SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th

_IrisTInkerbell Profile Photo
_IrisTInkerbell
#25SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 12:28pm

Does anyone know if BroadwayHD works abroad or if it's another thing that's region blocked outside of the US?

Jayne3
#26SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 12:29pm

I was able to access BroadwayHD in the UK for the Tonys Behind the Scenes show. 

Jshan05 Profile Photo
Jshan05
#27SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 12:29pm

WOW! I couldn't be happier. I have tickets to see it for a second time next week but I'll absolutely pay whatever necessary to stream it! EEEEEEK great news!

broadwaysfguy
#28SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 12:43pm

Could this also work financially for shows like the encores productions?

Agree with Hogan that hit bway shows not likely to jump on the bandwagon for this and risk ticket sales....

I did hear that Allegience is going to be broadcast in theatres in September 2016, so excited about that and hope that may be an avenue for mainstream, shorter run broadway shows to be preserved and also seen by a broader audience after their run ends(ei bright star, please film and copy this strategy!!!)

Jshan05 Profile Photo
Jshan05
#29SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 12:50pm

broadwaysfguy said: "Could this also work financially for shows like the encores productions?

Agree with Hogan that hit bway shows not likely to jump on the bandwagon for this and risk ticket sales....

I did hear that Allegience is going to be broadcast in theatres in September 2016, so excited about that and hope that may be an avenue for mainstream, shorter run broadway shows to be preserved and also seen by a broader audience after their run ends(ei bright star, please film and copy this strategy!!!)
"

Ah first time I'm hearing about Allegiance...where did you hear this news?!

alliesinger Profile Photo
alliesinger
#30SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 1:02pm

Jordan Catalano said: "Roundabout should just go for broke and live stream LONG DAYS JOURNEY, while they're at it. 

LDJ where I can watch in my PJs and pause to go to the bathroom? Oh, be still my heart. 

neonlightsxo
#31SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 1:05pm

alliesinger said: "Jordan Catalano said: "Roundabout should just go for broke and live stream LONG DAYS JOURNEY, while they're at it. 

LDJ where I can watch in my PJs and pause to go to the bathroom? Oh, be still my heart. 
"

Well, that exists: http://www.digitaltheatre.com/production/details/long-days-journey-into-night

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#32SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 1:06pm

"LDJ where I can watch in my PJs and pause to go to the bathroom? Oh, be still my heart"

But actually...lol

alliesinger Profile Photo
alliesinger
#33SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 1:07pm

neonlightsxo said: "alliesinger said: "Jordan Catalano said: "Roundabout should just go for broke and live stream LONG DAYS JOURNEY, while they're at it. 

"

Well, that exists: http://www.digitaltheatre.com/production/details/long-days-journey-into-night

LDJ *with Jessica Lange* where I can watch in my PJs and pause to go to the bathroom? Oh, be still my heart.

[neonlightsxo, always raining on my parade...]

Leaf Coneybear Profile Photo
Leaf Coneybear
#34SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 1:08pm

I'm seeing the show that night, do you think anything will be different because of the live streaming? Cameras everywhere? 

John Adams Profile Photo
John Adams
#35SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 1:19pm

sarahb22 said: "Very cool! I wonder what made them choose June 30? It's a Thursday night."

Yes, weekend would be more convenient, but (and this is just conjecture) perhaps they chose a night that allowed for a larger viewership, yet wouldn't overwhelm their servers to the point of crashing.

I know I will not be available to watch, but still... this is AMAZING!

happy happy joy joy!

Jordan Catalano
#36SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 1:30pm

If you can't watch it on Thursday, watch it Friday or Saturday. It's going to be part of the BROADWAYHD library so watch it whenever your want. 

Mr. Nowack Profile Photo
Mr. Nowack
#37SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 1:48pm

WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL

Will wonders never cease!!!!!!!

Keeping BroadwayWorld Illustrated

Jordan Catalano
#38SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 1:50pm

^ I was wondering where you were! 

Mr. Nowack Profile Photo
Mr. Nowack
#39SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 1:56pm

Some of us have a very eccentric sleeping schedule during the summer. SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#40SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 2:01pm

THIS NEWS IS AMAZING!

Mr Nowack and I seem to be on the same sleep schedule lol

Will I need to subscribe or can I purchase just this one show?

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

_IrisTInkerbell
#41SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 2:08pm

You can either buy the stream for $10 or subscribe, and I think they have a free trial month?

CindersGolightly Profile Photo
CindersGolightly
#42SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 2:16pm

You can also rent titles. I assume this will be one of the ones you can rent, hopefully immediately after stream.

They/them. "Get up the nerve to be all you deserve to be."

Peter2 Profile Photo
Peter2
#43SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 2:33pm

Has anybody here subscribed the BroadwayHD and tried it out? I would like to know how well it works via Apple TV and Roku. Does it fill the screen, or is it boxed in? How is the audio and video quality? (The video quality of some of their free features is not fantastic when I watch on my computer.)

Like Warner Classic Archives, they charge too much for such a limited selection, but I might consider occasional monthly splurges.

Mr. Nowack Profile Photo
Mr. Nowack
#44SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 2:35pm

My question is, since I have paid my 10 dollars to watch the stream, will I be able to watch this particular title whenever without a full subscription to Broadway HD? Or will it just be a one time viewing?

_IrisTInkerbell
#45SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 2:44pm

The way I read it you buy a pass for the live stream only, but I haven't used that website before and really have no idea what they might imply. The press release wasn't terribly conclusive, I had to find the NYT article to find out it will be in the library after ect...

MarkBearSF Profile Photo
MarkBearSF
#46SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 2:58pm

More info - If you purchase the single ticket to the live stream ($9.99) you cannot use the appleTV or Roku app - browser only.

(and I've seen no official indication that it will be available on demand after the live stream)

Peter2 Profile Photo
Peter2
#47SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 3:02pm

MarkBearSF said: "More info - If you purchase the single ticket to the live stream ($9.99) you cannot use the appleTV or Roku app - browser only.

(and I've seen no official indication that it will be available on demand after the live stream)

"

Interesting--good information to know. I wonder if I can send it to my Apple TV via AirPlay. (It doesn't work for certain streams.) I would so much rather watch on my TV than on my iPad or computer.

HogansHero Profile Photo
HogansHero
#48SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 3:13pm

I don't know anything about airplay but you can obviously hook it up to your TV with an HDMI cable or a Chromecast or the like. 

Liza's Headband
#49SHE LOVES ME To Be Live Streamed On June 30th
Posted: 6/15/16 at 3:24pm

Using your AirPlay for livestreams online almost never translate well. It just cannot handle it and usually lags, glitches, freezes, etc. As Hogan said, just hook up an HDMI cable from the HDMI port on your laptop (or a converter, if not already built into your laptop) into the HDMI port on the television. This will ensure you get the best quality and connection possible! That's what I plan to do. 

Videos