pixeltracker

BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2021 COLLECTORS UNITE- Page 2

BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2021 COLLECTORS UNITE

musicman_bwayfan
#25BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2021 COLLECTORS UNITE
Posted: 10/3/21 at 5:37pm

If anyone happened to get a current cast signed WAITRESS poster, I was unable to go today and would love to purchase it.  PM me.  Thank you.

StardustsChild Profile Photo
StardustsChild
#26BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2021 COLLECTORS UNITE
Posted: 10/3/21 at 5:39pm

VintageSnarker said: "Congrats on your find @StardustsChild!

I like the Frozen shirts. Some of them are really soft. I wonder if they're holding back closed show merch or if there just wasn't a lot of it. Nothing from Mean Girls?
"

I suspect some of the closed show merchandise will be used up on tour - a Fetch t-shirt should sell as well on the road as it did when Mean Girls was playing on Broadway, and so long as the inner logo doesn't specify location, they can send the boxes wherever.

"Life is already so dark. If you have got the talent to make it brighter and bring people hope & joy, why would you withhold that?"

smokeline2
#27BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2021 COLLECTORS UNITE
Posted: 10/3/21 at 6:25pm

One of my favorite things I scored was a collection of paper props from Ragtime. The guy running the table thought they were from one of the Broadway productions, but couldn't tell me which one. Does anyone here know? I'm guessing they're from the revival since they're in very good condition, but it'd be nice to know for sure.

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#28BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2021 COLLECTORS UNITE
Posted: 10/3/21 at 6:41pm

for any unsold items..... do they just put it in storage for another year and sell them again fall 2022?

BoringBoredBoard40
#29BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2021 COLLECTORS UNITE
Posted: 10/3/21 at 8:05pm

this year was fun

Public Works HERCULES bottles for $5

A This Is Our Youth Football

What The Constitution Means To Me Vest

Got a American Utopia Drum Head (got a big one for $200 when they were asking for $750 lol)

Grand Horizons scarf and enamel pin

A 1982 Seven brides for Seven Brothers short

Shuffle Along blanket that folds into a pillow bag

A Star Trek Lower Decks box that ended up having bottles of tequila in it

A Young Frankenstein Doctor bag with pen and pad kit

A VERY weird Fully Committed opening night phone that has a jack you can plug into headphone jacks

VintageSnarker
#30BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2021 COLLECTORS UNITE
Posted: 10/3/21 at 9:01pm

Wow, surprised someone was still hanging onto stuff from Shuffle Along and Young Frankenstein. Keeps things interesting.

ClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
#31BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2021 COLLECTORS UNITE
Posted: 10/4/21 at 2:18am

VintageSnarker said: "Congrats on your find @StardustsChild!

I like the Frozen shirts. Some of them are really soft. I wonder if they're holding back closed show merch or if there just wasn't a lot of it. Nothing from Mean Girls?
"

The Jujamcyn table had souvenir programs, the Fetch hats, cast recordings, socks, magnets, button sets, and a plethora of playbills (both signed and not signed) from the run including March 2020 featuring Sabrina Carpenter. I ended up buying a signed closing cast playbill for $20 (originally $40) toward the end of the day. 

The table (Curtain Call, I believe) by the front of Shubert Alley near the Junior’s sign and directly across from the Shubert had signed posters and playbills. I ended up buying one of the posters and it’s a mix of some Original Broadway cast folks (Grey, Erika, Barrett, Kate) and some of the newer/closing cast members (Chad, Laura Leigh, among others).  It was kind of a cool find I didn’t even realize until I got back and looked it over. 

I feel like there will be plenty of Mean Girls things popping up for years to come. 

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.
Updated On: 10/4/21 at 02:18 AM

ClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
#32BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2021 COLLECTORS UNITE
Posted: 10/4/21 at 2:37am

I definitely agree with people saying it was less crowded and pretty much everyone I saw was wearing masks. The most crowded I saw a table was the Curtain Call table (I think that was it across from the Shubert) where people were waiting around there when I got there around 9:30.

I never really have my heart set on anything but I know what I like and what I want. I ended up spending more this year than I have in years past, but I do love a good toward the end of day lap or two for deals.

I got:

• Signed posters from Mean Girls (mixed OBC/closing cast), Frozen (OBC including Patti and Caissie), and Dear Evan Hansen (Andrew Barth Feldman cast) for $50. - They had a deal of 2 for $30 or $20 each and considering how much signed posters go for, it felt like a steal. One annoying drawback was the DEH posters were all stuck together and a lot of them were ripped or torn at the bottom or sides, but I found one that was in pretty good shape overall.

• First Broadway preview Dear Evan Hansen hat - $40 (I haggled it down from $80).

• Dear Evan Hansen Tony Voter booklet - $30 (I haggled it down from $40).

• Mean Girls signed March 2020 cast (Sabrina Carpenter) - $20 (Bought toward the end of the day, down for $40 earlier on).

• Kinky Boots hat - $10
• Torch Song hat - $5
• Mean Girls cast recording - $5
• Dear Evan Hansen tour tote bag - $2
• Broadway Cares tote bag - free with purchase

At one point in the day, Alex Brightman was at the Beetlejuice table just hanging out, signing things, and taking photos. He was masked as was everyone who went up to him and photos were taken slightly distanced. It was so nice to see him and he was as always just a delight.

As always, I took a couple breaks for food and just general rest, but overall it was a pretty decent day and it was just nice to have a actual Broadway Flea Market this year.

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.
Updated On: 10/4/21 at 02:37 AM

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#33BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2021 COLLECTORS UNITE
Posted: 10/4/21 at 6:59am

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates
Updated On: 10/4/21 at 06:59 AM

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#34BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2021 COLLECTORS UNITE
Posted: 10/4/21 at 7:09am

Does anyone know anything about the live auction? I never stay to watch and am curious about how that went.

My haul: 
Original Company Souvenir program
Spamalot script
Broadway Cares tee from the 2019-2020 season
King & I tee
Frozen tee ( Only one I wanted)
Various cups
Tony voter pamphlet from Spamalot that looks like it was signed by Casey Nicholaw
SNL Christmas card that was sent out by Lorne Michaels
Hedwig Mug
Opening night gift bracelet from Oklahoma revival
Moulin Rouge February 2020 Playbill
Mean Girls December 2019 Playbill
Note pads

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#35BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2021 COLLECTORS UNITE
Posted: 10/4/21 at 7:13am

Wick3 said: "for any unsold items..... do they just put it in storage for another year and sell them again fall 2022?"

It seems like it. Maybe not everything, but there definitely sometimes seems like some stuff, like shirts, stick around for various flea markets. 

Fire and Music
#36BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2021 COLLECTORS UNITE
Posted: 10/4/21 at 3:34pm

I had a good time. Here's what I got:

- signed Mean Girls closing cast Playbill ($40)

- unsigned Mean Girls Christmas Playbill ($20)

- full cast signed Hillary and Clinton Playbill ($10)

- signed The New One Playbill ($10)

- $20 worth of Pick-a-Tik, but didn't win

Also, I don't remember what table it was on, but did anyone else see that truly heinous Kristin Chenoweth bobblehead?? It was a bobblehead of her throwing out the first pitch at a baseball game, but it looked nothing like her to the extent that it was almost insulting.

hearthemsing22
#37BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2021 COLLECTORS UNITE
Posted: 10/4/21 at 4:09pm

Hmm. I was really only searching for things from one show but I’m really happy with the items I acquired this year

A Wicked National Tour toiletries case
Frozen teddy bear
Free Frozen coozie
Mean Girls 2020 cast (Sabrina Carpenter, signed, only playbill I was looking for to be honest)
Broadway Cares 2020 mug (I think? It was the short one)
Woman of Waitress tshirt
Anastasia “Journey To The Past” hoodie
Waitress and Come From Away hair scrunchies

BIG TICKET ITEM: A jacket from the 25th anniversary production of Fiddler On The Roof

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#38BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2021 COLLECTORS UNITE
Posted: 10/4/21 at 8:02pm

This was my first Bway Flea and I left with a great haul!

The Inheritance Playbill
The Inheritance First Preview Tote Bag
The Inheritance Opening Night Ticket
Slave Play Opening Night Playbill
Slave Play Opening Night Ticket
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf Playbill (Metcalf Revival)
Gypsy 2008 Playbill
Bonnie & Clyde Playbill
Wicked OBC Playbill (2004)
Love Never Dies original London set model photograph book (featuring each look of the show)
Follies 2011 Revival Program
Gypsy 2008 Revival Program
The Little Mermaid OBC Program ($7!!!!)
Ragtime OBC Program (labeled Broadway Premier Edition)
A Little Night Music 2009 Revival Program (CZJ/Lansbury Edition)
A Little Night Music 2009 Revival Program (Bernie/Stritch Edition)
The Little Mermaid Dinglehopper Hairbrush
Free Frozen Koozie
Viva Forever Tote Bag (The West End Spice Girls Musical)
Viva Forever Souvenir Brochure
Sunset Boulevard Program with Betty Buckley
Anything Goes Program with Sutton
Cabaret Program with Alan/Michelle Williams
Cats Original London Cast Souvenir Brochure
Bombshell In Concert stickers!

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#39BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2021 COLLECTORS UNITE
Posted: 10/4/21 at 8:18pm

Was there any INHERITANCE signage anywhere? I really looked around hoping to see some but didn’t.

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#40BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2021 COLLECTORS UNITE
Posted: 10/4/21 at 8:31pm

I don't recall seeing any.

I almost forgot, I got over to the TDF pik a ticket when they were selling off their leftovers for $40 & managed to get a voucher for Girl From the North Country. I have never gotten that lucky before.

Lauren2
#41BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2021 COLLECTORS UNITE
Posted: 10/5/21 at 12:18am

My Broadway Flea wasn’t bad either! I got a Dear Evan Hansen Livhts of of Nroadway Card for 5 dollars, a Dear Evan Hansen cast (worn by Andrew Barth Feldman) for 50 which I was shocked was so low and that they had any left. I was disappointed with how much they were selling those Dear Evan Hansen hats for. They have winter hats on there merch website for much cheaper and that are just as cute! I was also disappointed they didn’t have more Cursed Child stuff. But what I think I got is really unique and I love it!

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#42BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2021 COLLECTORS UNITE
Posted: 10/5/21 at 12:29am

Every year I try the TDF thing and every year i get either Stomp, Perfect Crime or that Bubbles Show. So i was thrilled this year when I got….Stomp.

Womp Womp

Videos