pixeltracker

The Hair benefit is cast!!!- Page 2

The Hair benefit is cast!!!

#25re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/15/04 at 8:45pm

Hear hear! One of the people to see before I die... actually... a whole assload of people to see before I die. Too bad I'd need to work the corner to get enough money to go. Any idea if there's a soundtrack involved??

BWayBoy88
#26re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/15/04 at 8:59pm

OMG this is such an amazing cast. Why do tickets have to be so expensive. I would love if the released a CD

BroadwayGirl107 Profile Photo
BroadwayGirl107
#27re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/15/04 at 9:03pm

Sum...so, so true. She is absolutely stunning....I'm thrilled that I will be able to see her perform again...she is incredible.

TheGirlinTheFrock Profile Photo
TheGirlinTheFrock
#28re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/15/04 at 9:04pm

Great Cast. I am going to go - hopefully for $75. I tried the e-mail thing to get the tickets. Does anyone know how that works?

Though scattered and divided we are still its heart...AIDA SEPTEMBER 5th, 2004...one more longing backward glance... I AM NOW "TGIF!"

beacon1
#29re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/15/04 at 9:05pm

Love the icon insomniak. Emcee will get such a kick out of it.

Speaking of Emcee...I can't believe this was announced while she was on vacation!

Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?

Patrick Wilson Fans --New "UnOfficial Fan Site". Come check us out!

Patrick Wilson Yahoo Group

Patrick Wilson Facebook Fan Page

Updated On: 8/15/04 at 09:05 PM

Millie42 Profile Photo
Millie42
#30re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/15/04 at 9:14pm

Oh man... I am actually going to be in the city... This is a hard decision. I dont know know if I can convince the other people coming!! What an AMAZING cast!

"My friends have made the story of my life." -Helen Keller

Yankeefan007
#31re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/15/04 at 9:33pm

whos gonna be in bryant park

BrdwyThtr Profile Photo
BrdwyThtr
#32re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/15/04 at 10:14pm

This cast is amazing! I'm so excited.

insomniak
#33re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/15/04 at 10:19pm

Thanks, beacon1. I'm going to PM TMC and tell her to tell Emcee. She'll die of happiness.

But those pics aren't working, POLisPOL. Please fix 'em.

If they don't release a CD, I will die. It would rock. Updated On: 8/15/04 at 10:19 PM

TheAudrey3 Profile Photo
TheAudrey3
#34re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/15/04 at 10:29pm

Oh. My. Lord. All of my favorite broadway actors, well most of them. In one place. For one night. I think I would hock a kidney to go. re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!

"It does what a musical's supposed to do. It takes you to another world, and it gives you a little tune to carry with you in your head for when you're feeling blue."

NativeNewYorker
#35re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/15/04 at 10:46pm

GREAT cast!

You know who it's missing though...Cheyenne Jackson!

BalletGirl85 Profile Photo
BalletGirl85
#36re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/15/04 at 10:50pm

Hopefully Cheyenne will be in the chorus. That would be a-mah-zing.

To get tickets, if you e-mailed them your info, Actors Fund will get back to you over the phone to confirm things.

TheGirlinTheFrock Profile Photo
TheGirlinTheFrock
#37re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/15/04 at 10:53pm

Of course, cheyenne would make the cast complete re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!

Though scattered and divided we are still its heart...AIDA SEPTEMBER 5th, 2004...one more longing backward glance... I AM NOW "TGIF!"

NativeNewYorker
#38re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/15/04 at 10:56pm

Cheyenne would make ANY cast complete!

BalletGirl85 Profile Photo
BalletGirl85
#39re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/15/04 at 10:59pm

Except a cast of The Vagina Monologues.

insomniak
#40re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/15/04 at 10:59pm

I was hoping for Raul as well...

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#41re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/15/04 at 11:05pm

Fabulous cast except it's missing Max von Essen.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

Al Dente Profile Photo
Al Dente
#42re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/16/04 at 1:12am

Phantom2, "Hair" guys must have bushy eyebrows, no?

BWayBoy88
#43re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/16/04 at 1:47am

We cant have EVERYONE in this cast. We should be lucky that we got so many great people. But Raul would make it even better if he were in it.

starlyricist Profile Photo
starlyricist
#44re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/16/04 at 2:20am

I second the omission of Max, but alas, he will be on the West Coast at the time if I'm not mistaken.

There are some people in the world who say that writing stories, or composing music or dancing sparkly dances is easy for them. Nothing interferes with their ability to create. While I celebrate their creative freedom, a little part of me just wants to punch those motherf*ckers in the teeth...[tos]

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#45re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/16/04 at 3:31am

My god, that cast is, how do you say....orgasmic? Damn living in Los Angeles! Dame, we need stuff like that over here. I was thinking, the have the Dreamgirls recording, do you think they'll do Hair? Please, pretty please?

Also, why will Max von Essen be here on the West Coast? Will he be doing anything in LA?

Deet: Shira, I Love You!
Updated On: 8/16/04 at 03:31 AM

MadeofGold Profile Photo
MadeofGold
#46re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/16/04 at 3:35am

My God this cast sounds amazing. Le sigh.

Does anyone know of any available sugar daddies that might want to take a girl to see the Hair benefit? re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!

"... Still a little bit of your taste in my mouth. Still a little bit of you laced with my doubt. Still a little hard to say what's going on..." Damien Rice

#47re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/16/04 at 7:40am

AH! Other Raul fans! Amazing! He would make an incredible addition.

Mattio98
#48re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/16/04 at 8:59am

Hmmmmm.....why is the Times cast list somewhat varried from the list on Broadway.com?

wendy72 Profile Photo
wendy72
#49re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
Posted: 8/16/04 at 10:06am

I was wondering the same thing....is John Tartaglia in the cast or not?

Videos