Posted: 2/11/05 at 2:36pm

Adam Pascal - ass - Cabaret

you took my melissa and kerry one

Idina - ass - Rent

chess12 Profile Photo
chess12
#26re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/11/05 at 3:48pm

We're talking celebrity nakedness here. Well, celebrity to the theater community anyway. Color me shallow, but it's intriguing to see someone famous and think "I've seen his ding-a-ling!"

OtherDaryl Profile Photo
OtherDaryl
#27re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/11/05 at 3:52pm

Jamie Remar in Bent bared, well, everything.

The casts of Steambath and The Ritz and all the Alan Strangs in Equus did much of the same.

"Love Life. Live." Michael Bennett

BSoBW2
#28re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/11/05 at 3:53pm

The Full Monty...enough said...

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#29re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/11/05 at 4:08pm

I thought it might be fun to gather a list of actors who've exposed some skin on the Broadway stage. Help me add to my very meager list by listing the actor, the show and the exposed body part(s)

....sure. And maybe later we can crawl under the covers with a flashlight and the National Geographic and look at the naked natives!

www.thebreastcancersite.com
A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

MasterLcZ Profile Photo
MasterLcZ
#30re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/11/05 at 4:10pm

Jayne Mansfield appeared nude onstage (though covered by a towel) in George Axelrod's play WILL SUCESS SPOIL ROCK HUNTER? in the mid-1950s.

By law she was supposed to have worn a flesh-colored body stocking, but she insisted on doing it nude. She drove the management crazy (they could haave been raided had word gotten out) as she would lounge about fully naked backatage before she would get onstage for her first appearance (on a massage table).

"Christ, Bette Davis?!?!"

melissa errico fan Profile Photo
melissa errico fan
#31re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/11/05 at 4:18pm

I noticed that nobody mention "Frankie and Johnny". Edie Falco and Stanley Tucci (then lovers) bared every single inch of their lovely bodies, as did their replacements, Rosie Perez and Joe Panteliano.

Marin Mazzie in PASSION-still have dreams about it!

LoveDemBroadwayShows
#32re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/11/05 at 4:20pm

If you are old enough and were lucky enough, you saw Jude Law bare all for several minutes in 'Indescretions' back in 1995.

Firefly
#33re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/11/05 at 4:45pm

Oh!Calcutta! - wasn't that pretty much everyone baring everything?

melissa errico fan
#34re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/11/05 at 4:47pm

I saw the long arm of the Law in "Indiscretions"...My wife (then my girlfriend) wanted to run up on stage and do some lewd things.

erinrebecca
#35re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/11/05 at 4:55pm

My lord, how old are you people? 12?

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#36re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/11/05 at 6:48pm

Rosie Perez and Joe Panteliono (sp) in F&J

Jude Law in Indiscretions

Nicole Kidman in the Blue Room

Kathleen Turner in the Graduate

Randy Becker in Love! Valour! Compassion!

Toni Collette in the Wild Party

The Whole cast (except Dennis O'Hare & the Coach) of Take Me Out

Stephen Spinella and Joe Mantello in Angels in America (Not sure if Cynthia Nixon/Marcia Gay Harden did)

If you sat in the right seat during Bebe's Chicago days, you got a very special surprise...

"Do you know what pledge time is, Andrew"? said the PBS Executive. "Yes", Lloyd Webber replied. "My 50th birthday special must be one program that gets done a lot." "No", mused the man from PBS heedlessy. "Not so much. Our Stephen Sondheim Carnegie Hall concert. That's a big one." Spoons, forks and knives seemed suddenly to suspend their motion in horror, all around the table.

Jon
#37re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/11/05 at 8:31pm

Also Sally Murphy and Marc Kudisch in WILD PARTY

zoran912 Profile Photo
zoran912
#38re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/11/05 at 9:04pm

Alice Ripley in ROCKY HORROR

Jwei123 Profile Photo
Jwei123
#39re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/11/05 at 9:13pm

do they *have* to be in the original cast? if not, my fav. "rent maureen assmooner" is maggie benjamin. She made it so fun. Not that idina wasnt...

awkward.

"I think it was the Korean tour or something. They were all frickin' asian!" -Zoran912

pab Profile Photo
pab
#40re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/11/05 at 9:32pm

A number of the cast members in "Doubles".
Peter Firth in "Equus".

"Smart! And into all those exotic mystiques -- The Kama Sutra and Chinese techniques. I hear she knows more than seventy-five. Call me tomorrow if you're still alive!"

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#41re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/11/05 at 9:36pm

Actually, didn't the Coach strip down for the 2nd act group shower?

The truly beautiful should be lawfully restricted from wearing clothing; and the truly butt-ugly should be lawfully mandated from going naked.

melissa errico fan
#42re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/11/05 at 9:39pm

Jason and Medea's children in "Medea" were carried on stage in nothing but soiled underwear.

BlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
#43re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/11/05 at 10:50pm

Actually, didn't the Coach strip down for the 2nd act group shower?

There was a second-act shower? Not in the version I saw (did you see the early three-act version?)

BlueWizard's blog: The Rambling Corner HEDWIG: "The road is my home. In reflecting upon the people whom I have come upon in my travels, I cannot help but think of the people who have come upon me."

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#44re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/11/05 at 11:00pm

There was a scene with the coach and about 5 of the baseball players. Shower heads came down from the ceiling and they all showered for a very long scene. I thought it was Act 2. But the coach was definitely center stage, in front and nekkid.

The truly beautiful should be lawfully restricted from wearing clothing; and the truly butt-ugly should be lawfully mandated from going naked.

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#45re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/11/05 at 11:03pm

Um...no he wasn't...at least not in the Broadway production...The coach was, like 70 years old.

"Do you know what pledge time is, Andrew"? said the PBS Executive. "Yes", Lloyd Webber replied. "My 50th birthday special must be one program that gets done a lot." "No", mused the man from PBS heedlessy. "Not so much. Our Stephen Sondheim Carnegie Hall concert. That's a big one." Spoons, forks and knives seemed suddenly to suspend their motion in horror, all around the table.

BlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
#46re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/11/05 at 11:12pm

Not in the production I saw either -- the Toronto production, using the same finished script as the Broadway version. What's the context of this shower?

BlueWizard's blog: The Rambling Corner HEDWIG: "The road is my home. In reflecting upon the people whom I have come upon in my travels, I cannot help but think of the people who have come upon me."

LuvUrBatBoy Profile Photo
LuvUrBatBoy
#47re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/12/05 at 1:15am

Marc Kudisch and his big saggy man boobs in The Highest Yellow re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin

Yes that's me. No, it's not a Rent homage.

#48re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/12/05 at 7:57am

This is weird- we can talk about this but my post on Debbie Gibson in Playboy gets deleted!!!! Come on...

Marquise Profile Photo
Marquise
#49re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/12/05 at 9:55am

you people seriously need to get laid..for real.

Videos