Adam Pascal in "Rent"

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#25re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 11:40am

I didn't realize he was married.

The truly beautiful should be lawfully restricted from wearing clothing; and the truly butt-ugly should be lawfully mandated from going naked.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#26re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 11:44am

Really? But, yeah. *pat pat*

A work of art is an invitation to love.

almostxfamous Profile Photo
almostxfamous
#27re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 11:44am

Yes. To Cybele. They have 2 children, Lennon and Monte.

*sniff*

WHHYYYYYYYYY.

luvtheEmcee
#28re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 11:48am

*pat pat*

broadwaystar2b Profile Photo
broadwaystar2b
#29re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 12:00pm

Yeah baddadnpa, I made the same discovery after my photos from Aida developed
5 years ago re: Adam Pascal  in 'Rent'

almostxfamous
#30re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 12:06pm

Thank you, Emcee. This has been very difficult for me.

But he's still nice to look at. And that is no crime.

ashley0139
#31re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 12:08pm

Ah! I almost died yesterday when I saw him. He looked so good. Makes me happy just to think about it.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

LuvBroadwayHugs
#32re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 12:08pm

^ I agree. I said almost the same exact thing to my friend yesterday!

"Mrrraaaawwww!" ♥

WickedOne2 Profile Photo
WickedOne2
#33re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 12:16pm

I think Adam looked great. He looks really fit. I remember seeing him in Cabaret and drooling over him.

"I wish the stage were as narrow as the wire of a tightrope dancer, so that no incompetent would dare step upon it." Goethe

wickedrentq Profile Photo
wickedrentq
#34re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 12:17pm

Em, doesn't your mom like his voice but not his looks? That's funny!

My mom too a we watched the tape of the Today show just kept saying how gorgeous he looked...she didn't love the long hair either.

And I noticed he seemed to be skinny, but I didn't see anything wrong w/ it, again, just thought he looked fantastic.

"If there was a Mount Rushmore for Broadway scores, "West Side Story" would be front and center. It snaps, it crackles it pops! It surges with a roar, its energy and sheer life undiminished by the years" - NYPost reviewer Elisabeth Vincentelli

LariTheLoud Profile Photo
LariTheLoud
#35re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 12:18pm

Adam ALWAYS looks fantastic, although I do think he looks a bit too skinny.

But, damn, I love watching him sing What You Own. Oh God.

My mother's a RENTfan, too, and she agrees with me when I say Adam is hot. Which seems to be a bit different from what most have you had said about your mothers. re: Adam Pascal  in 'Rent'

I would change my avatar to one of the pics from yesterday, but I just changed it to this Marky Mark one, and I'm reluctant to change so quickly.

"Oh, good. After all, I can rub my stomach and pat my head at the same time, and I can do it with my eyes closed while whistling 'The Entertainer.' That's rhythm for you." ~ Snaps, proving that White Boys CAN have rhythm

Atrias Profile Photo
Atrias
#36re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 12:21pm

I'm so glad he's got the short hair back. He looks so much more...groomed, I guess. Thin, a bit, but still fantabulous. I can cope with my jealouy for Cybele by reminding myself that he almost falls into the "old enough to be my father" category, which I tend to like to avoid. As it is, I'm happy for them. The kids must be gorgeous.

almostxfamous
#37re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 12:37pm

DON'T BRING UP THE FATHER THING!!!!

*sob*

I do have a thing for guys in their thirties ... is there a clinic for me?

almostxfamous
#38re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 12:37pm

DON'T BRING UP THE FATHER THING!!!!

*sob*

I do have a thing for guys in their thirties ... is there a clinic for me?

LuvBroadwayHugs
#39re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 12:42pm

When you find it (the clinic) let me know. Hah. This reminds me of Light My Candle. This is how it should go.

Adam: I used to shiver like that.
Me: I have no heat. I told you.
Adam: I used to sweat.
Me: I've got a cold.
Adam: Uhuh. I used to be a junkie.
Me: Every know and then
Adam: Uhuh..
Me: I like a nice married 35 year old...

"Mrrraaaawwww!" ♥

LariTheLoud
#40re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 12:43pm

almostxfamous - That depends on how old you are. Now, personally, I've always had a thing for guys in their thirties (And Johnny Depp, who's in his forties). And although Adam Pascal *COULD* be old enough to be my father, he'd have to have been 16 when I was born.

...*struggles to remember point* OH.

...... So it could be worse. Hell, look at Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas!

"Oh, good. After all, I can rub my stomach and pat my head at the same time, and I can do it with my eyes closed while whistling 'The Entertainer.' That's rhythm for you." ~ Snaps, proving that White Boys CAN have rhythm

luvtheEmcee
#41re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 1:12pm

WRQ, no. She likes his looks and NOT his voice.

So many Adam avatars!

And thinking of that he's possibly old enough to be your father is just creepy.

(P.S. - he'll be thirty-five in October. Not yet!)

LariTheLoud
#42re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 1:15pm

Well, I don't think he's old enough to be my father. 16 is a bit young to be having a kid, though it does happen. So I'll just say... Nope. Not old enough to be my father.

Besides, my dad's like... 51.

Updated On: 8/5/05 at 01:15 PM

luvtheEmcee
#43re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 1:16pm

I know, but ahhhhhhh!

LariTheLoud
#44re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 1:17pm

It's okay, Emcee. *patpat* I'm not bothered, anyway. He looks quite a few years younger; come on. XD

LuvBroadwayHugs
#45re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 1:19pm

Emcee, I know but 35 went into my song better than 34 re: Adam Pascal  in 'Rent' I suppose he COULD be my father but it'd be a stretch and not something I want to think about.
(Ps. No one should try and sing my song. It doesn't fit very well unless you're singing acapella and are completely off key.)

"Mrrraaaawwww!" ♥
Updated On: 8/5/05 at 01:19 PM

gavrochegirl
#46re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 1:21pm

Does anyone know how old Adam's children are?

What the puck?!

luvtheEmcee
#47re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 1:23pm

Um... five and two, or something? Thereabouts.

LariTheLoud
#48re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 1:25pm

I think so. They're definitely young... Ickle Lennon and Monte. :O They'll probably grow up to be as attractive as their parents...

insomniak
#49re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 2:11pm

I wonder if Lennon will grow up to hate the Beatles just to spite Adam...

Marquise, that revised version of the poster is great. When I first saw it, though, my eyes slid right over the pictures and directly to the names on the side, and for a moment I thought it was the real deal and that everyone got biling except for him.

Good job, me.

I'm bad at math and that is good because it makes it perfectly fine for me to think Adam's hot.

Videos