pixeltracker

Wicked TV special on...EDIT now with video clips online- Page 2

Wicked TV special on...EDIT now with video clips online

MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#25re: Wicked TV special on...
Posted: 9/18/05 at 11:27pm

Defying, if you act the same in real life as you do on the boards then I fear for your life. :-P

"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter

DefyingEDCT Profile Photo
DefyingEDCT
#26re: Wicked TV special on...
Posted: 9/18/05 at 11:59pm

whOoOoOOOooOOOOoo KnoOOOOOOowoOWOWOooooooSosososss

said I as I dance around in a white sheet.

WickedScoundrel Profile Photo
WickedScoundrel
#27re: Wicked TV special on...
Posted: 9/19/05 at 12:06am

Nice clips. Very cool. Arg wish I had money/time to go down to Chicago and see it >.>

Proud fangirl of Greg Jbara.

bially082 Profile Photo
bially082
#28re: Wicked TV special on...
Posted: 9/19/05 at 10:43pm

So what is the real link?

You are young, life has been kind to you. You will learn.

MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#29re: Wicked TV special on...
Posted: 9/19/05 at 10:57pm

I think the first two links in the thread are the only ones there are, bially.

"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter

luvwicked
#30WICKED special...
Posted: 9/19/05 at 11:40pm

If someone could PLEASE e-mail me if they have the WICKED TV special from Chicago on VHS or DVD...I'd be eternally grateful...have a lot of goodies, including Playbills and stuff, to trade...

THANKS,
CK

wicked4life51 Profile Photo
wicked4life51
#31WICKED special...
Posted: 9/20/05 at 7:05pm

anyone have the 3rd clip?

"what? what is it? do i have something in my teeth? ok lets get this over with : no im not seasick,yes ive always been green, and no i didnt chew grass as a child "

jonartdesigns Profile Photo
jonartdesigns
#32WICKED special...
Posted: 9/20/05 at 8:43pm

i'm noticing ana's green is decidedly more opaque than all the previous ones

"Grease," the fourth revival of the season, is the worst show in the history of theater and represents an unparalleled assault on Western civilization and its values. - Michael Reidel

442namffug Profile Photo
442namffug
#33WICKED special...
Posted: 9/21/05 at 7:39pm

did anyone find the 3rd clip with the makeup and the monkees etc. ??

QueenAnne82 Profile Photo
QueenAnne82
#34WICKED special...
Posted: 9/22/05 at 1:35pm

PART III PART III PART III!!!!

Please?

Someone?

ANYONE???

BTW- Is Ana's offical last show Jan 22nd? Wanna get tics if true.

Everything in this room is *eat*able. Even I'm *eat*able. But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies. ~Willy Wonka

It's TRUE! GET A FREE IPOD!!! It's really easy http://premiumipods.freepay.com/?r=15232098 Ask me any questions about it.

I love Ana Gasteyer and Chicago Theater!!!

DefyingEDCT
#35WICKED special...
Posted: 10/10/05 at 2:19pm

I emailed them about why the last peice of fottage was not added to the website, this was the responce.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent : October 10, 2005 11:01:38 AM
To :
Subject : RE: Wicked Show

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, we cannot put those segments on the website because they contain actual footage from the show and the actor’s union will not let us do that. Sorry.

Janet Davies

Host/Executive Producer

DefyingEDCT
#36WICKED special...
Posted: 10/10/05 at 2:20pm

Which is weird ... Because they had clips of the show in other segments on line./

AllNite429
#37WICKED special...
Posted: 10/10/05 at 2:45pm

Just saw the end of one of the clips with Ana finishing "Defying Gravity"... she sounded so spectacular... I got chills all over again from when I saw her perform.

jonartdesigns Profile Photo
jonartdesigns
#38WICKED special...
Posted: 10/10/05 at 4:11pm

DefyingEDCT- i think it has something to do with the fact that the in performance clips are press reels, as opposed to recorded by the network for their broadcast footage of the performers/costumes/ etc

"Grease," the fourth revival of the season, is the worst show in the history of theater and represents an unparalleled assault on Western civilization and its values. - Michael Reidel

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#39WICKED special...
Posted: 1/1/06 at 11:08pm

Just to let those who missed it last time, this 190 North episode on Wicked is re-airing tonight.

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

StephanietheStar Profile Photo
StephanietheStar
#40WICKED special...
Posted: 1/1/06 at 11:51pm

I love you guys....

and btw, I'm only through the 1st clip, but Ana sounded horrible! (I've seen her 3 times) I don't remember her ever being THAT bad though..geez

p.s. ahh I see, we don't have 2 or 3...I actually read the thread this time :) lmao

and all that I could do because of you was talk of love...
Updated On: 1/1/06 at 11:51 PM

Prisoner 24601 Profile Photo
Prisoner 24601
#41WICKED special...
Posted: 1/2/06 at 12:22am

Yeah. Ana sounded....different. Not as good as when I saw her. She changed the riff at the end of Defying Gravity, I think.

Man, every Elphaba but Idina seems to have freakishly dark green skin. Idina had a paler oliver tone, and they all are bright kelly green. Maybe it's because Idina's so pale.

-Was that a fart?
-My fault, I fear.

Celestial Entropy Profile Photo
Celestial Entropy
#42WICKED special...
Posted: 1/2/06 at 12:38am

Perhaps they aren't having the MAC olive pigment applied to their face like Idina did?

On a side note: cool videos... out of costume and talking, Kate kind of shows hints of looking like Amy Poehler... kind of. Wish I could see Ana as Elphaba...

I've come this far with the truth of the heart. Deep down inside I think we're all the same. Try not to judge and never shame... I do believe people are good... they just want hope and respect... to be understood ~Melissa Etheridge

Horton Profile Photo
Horton
Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#44WICKED special...
Posted: 2/2/18 at 8:13am

Sorry for reviving such an old thread, but does anyone know if this is still out there on the inter webs? Google search doesn’t bring up much and neither does YouTube.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Videos