pixeltracker

RENT On the Set on Starz- Page 2

RENT On the Set on Starz

joliz Profile Photo
joliz
#25re: RENT On the Set on Starz
Posted: 11/9/05 at 8:56am

http://rosario-dawson.net/starz.php

You can watch it there without having to download. I'm so giddy that I figured out how to do that

"I love America more than any other country in the world, and exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." - James Baldwin
Updated On: 11/9/05 at 08:56 AM

Kimmygonbefamous Profile Photo
Kimmygonbefamous
#26re: RENT On the Set on Starz
Posted: 11/9/05 at 9:17am

I loved Adam's dancing in LVB during the credits. re: RENT On the Set on Starz

"You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don't make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and do them so well that people can't take their eyes off you." - Maya Angelou

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#27re: RENT On the Set on Starz
Posted: 11/9/05 at 11:32am

Adam dancing makes me SAD. Yet happy all at the same time.

It's... special.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Kass983 Profile Photo
Kass983
#28re: RENT On the Set on Starz
Posted: 11/9/05 at 11:58am

I sat stunned through most of it, started crying on Will I?, and then my face hurt from smiling too much.

And Adam's a cute, sexy, silly dancer...I loves him!

EvelynNesbit1906 Profile Photo
EvelynNesbit1906
#29re: RENT On the Set on Starz
Posted: 11/9/05 at 12:31pm

I just watched this.

The production values still look pretty impressive to me.

Still gotta say that it seems like a mistake to film TMOLM in a country club. These people have no business at a swanky party during "act 2." To think that Maureen and/or Joanne would actually take them there before lending them money is sick.

ICY:R is over the top.

"They expelled me for my theory of actual reality." Way to revise the libretto, Columbus. Changing stuff to dialogue but not making it feel natural.

kates422
#30re: RENT On the Set on Starz
Posted: 11/9/05 at 1:24pm

These two more weeks cannot go fast enough. That was soooooo amazing. I dont even know what to say!! For the most part, I think I'm really going to love this movie. :)

LariTheLoud Profile Photo
LariTheLoud
#31re: RENT On the Set on Starz
Posted: 11/9/05 at 1:31pm

I'll be honest.

This had me in tears.

... There's no way I can possibly NOT love this movie.

"Oh, good. After all, I can rub my stomach and pat my head at the same time, and I can do it with my eyes closed while whistling 'The Entertainer.' That's rhythm for you." ~ Snaps, proving that White Boys CAN have rhythm

ikmbway
#32re: RENT On the Set on Starz
Posted: 11/9/05 at 1:36pm

Yay mine is only taking several minutes to download. I'm excited to watch!!

Updated On: 11/9/05 at 01:36 PM

Mandi Moo Profile Photo
Mandi Moo
#33re: RENT On the Set on Starz
Posted: 11/9/05 at 1:44pm

That was great!

I agree, Collins' line seemed a little, awkward? Ah well.

Overall I still think the movie looks amazing.

The 'Will I?/Life Support' parts look really good. :)

LariTheLoud Profile Photo
LariTheLoud
#34re: RENT On the Set on Starz
Posted: 11/9/05 at 1:54pm

Actually, Collins' line, I think, only seems awkward because we know they're song lyrics. I think Jesse did a good job making it sound like natural dialogue. Anyone who doesn't know it's a song lyric probably won't be able to discern awkwardness so easily.

In my opinion, anyway. Ya still have to snicker at the fact that they WERE lyrics.

"Oh, good. After all, I can rub my stomach and pat my head at the same time, and I can do it with my eyes closed while whistling 'The Entertainer.' That's rhythm for you." ~ Snaps, proving that White Boys CAN have rhythm
Updated On: 11/9/05 at 01:54 PM

kitkatt456 Profile Photo
kitkatt456
#35re: RENT On the Set on Starz
Posted: 11/9/05 at 2:04pm

That was awesome, thanks for putting it up. Did Jesse say that Collins is a student? Or did I hear that wrong?

kitkatt456 Profile Photo
kitkatt456
#36re: RENT On the Set on Starz
Posted: 11/9/05 at 2:04pm

oops double post Updated On: 11/9/05 at 02:04 PM

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#37re: RENT On the Set on Starz
Posted: 11/9/05 at 2:50pm

Just watched it. Am still attempting to retain somewhat coherent speaking functions....

An example of my mindframe right now....
"wow, wow, wow, wow"

Heh and I agree the production seems quite impressive. The cinematography is incredible. I love some of the shots they did.

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

One Song Glory
#38re: RENT On the Set on Starz
Posted: 11/9/05 at 3:28pm

That's so awesome. Best thing that happened to me today.

I'm not a gay stereotype. I'm a coincidence.

sadiem100 Profile Photo
sadiem100
#39re: RENT On the Set on Starz
Posted: 11/9/05 at 7:33pm

OMG absolutely wonderful... I'm so excited

"Electricity sparks inside of me... and I'm free, I'm free."

rose&lark
#40re: RENT On the Set on Starz
Posted: 11/9/05 at 8:09pm

OOH! Thank you for bringing us those links! Can't wait to watch!

(And Sadiem100, I LOVE your pumpkin. A VERY appropriate way to celebrate Halloween re: RENT On the Set on Starz )

EDIT: Just watched it. I have a feeling while watching the movie, I'm going to be cringing slightly at the new dialogue. What I heard of it in that clip was good quality...I just think I'll have a knee jerk reaction where my brain will say "Hey, that's not in the show, why is Collins talking like that? Huh? This is weird..."

Q: What is the most weirdest or funniest thing a fan has asked you? Joe Flanigan, Stargate Atlantis: When a fan asked me for help with his grammar. I'm available.
Updated On: 11/9/05 at 08:09 PM

Videos