News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Spit

#25re: Spit
Posted: 12/30/05 at 1:14pm

jesse furgeson (sp?) is spelling bee practically drenched the first few rows at a performance in october. it was very amusing

Katurian2 Profile Photo
Katurian2
#26re: Spit
Posted: 12/30/05 at 3:32pm

lol- It's like at Sea World. The first 5 rows- you WILL get soaked. The "Drench Streets"

"Are you sorry for civilization? I am sorry for it too." ~Coast of Utopia: Shipwreck

Enjolras77 Profile Photo
Enjolras77
#27re: Spit
Posted: 12/30/05 at 3:37pm

I sat front row center for a performance of Tick, Tick, Boom and got spit on by Amy Spanger...not that I am complaining or anything :)

"You pile up enough tomorrows, and you'll find you are left with nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you, but I'd like to make today worth remembering." --Harold Hill from The Music Man

ruprecht Profile Photo
ruprecht
#28re: Spit
Posted: 12/30/05 at 4:30pm

One of the worst spitters I've ever seen was Doug sills during Little Shop. Jeremy Kushnier in Footloose, pretty constant too.

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#29re: Spit
Posted: 12/30/05 at 4:34pm

How could anyone forget Nathan Lane in the Producers? It looked like the Trevi fountain up there!

www.thebreastcancersite.com
A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

wonderwaiter Profile Photo
wonderwaiter
#30re: Spit
Posted: 12/31/05 at 12:55am

Pointless Bump re: Spit

Sorry, this thread is making me laugh and I'd like to hear more.

And no one grew into anything new, we just became the worst of what we were."

jimmirae Profile Photo
jimmirae
#31re: Spit
Posted: 12/31/05 at 5:21am

Spit Happens.

"It is bad enough that people are dying of AIDS, but no one should die of ignorance." - Elizabeth Taylor

EugLoven Profile Photo
EugLoven
#32re: Spit
Posted: 12/31/05 at 5:31am

I just laughed to wake the dead! I was soooooo going to add Hugh Panaro but 2 of you guys beat me to it! I noticed it a lot 2 nights ago at "Lestat"...

Will Chase spit a lot during "Lennon" as did Anthony Rapp in the "Little Shop of Horrors" tour.

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#33re: Spit
Posted: 12/31/05 at 5:54am

Chuck Wagner. AUGH.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

BwayLover Profile Photo
BwayLover
#34re: Spit
Posted: 12/31/05 at 6:03am

A couple of years ago, I was in the front row for "Life x 3" at Circle In The Square, and I remember thinking, "Boy, that John Turturro sure SPITS a lot!" LOL He was of course exceptional in the role but my gosh, I was sprayed, as were all of his co-stars.

"Years from now, when you talk about this - And you will - Be kind. "
Updated On: 12/31/05 at 06:03 AM

melissa errico fan Profile Photo
melissa errico fan
#35re: Spit
Posted: 12/31/05 at 9:09am

No one will ever beat Jefferson Mays in I Am My Own Wife. I have NEVER seen so much spit released from one person in my life.

Recently, Neal Huff spat a lot in The Little Dog Laughed.

chrrymn
#36re: Spit
Posted: 12/31/05 at 9:59am

I've already seen Sweeney once, so I know I'll be spit on by Mr. Cerveris in June. I have front row tickets for two different shows. I certainly won't mind it coming from him...but I just hope I don't get hit in the eye. Flinching from the flying spit would be embarrasing. But, yeah, when I saw it, I saw this huge gob of spit just kind of bounce off his bottom lip. I was really mesmerized by the acrobatics of it.

And I saw John Lithgow AFTER I saw Michael...needless to say, I didn't think John was that bad.

::Sarah::
"Mrs. Lovett, how I did without you all these years I'll never know!"

bwayfreakgua Profile Photo
bwayfreakgua
#37re: Spit
Posted: 12/31/05 at 10:39am

I had front row tickets for DRS and Spelling Bee and oh my! Mr. Lithgow is the Spit King and Jesse Tyler Ferguson would be Spit Prince... I won the lottery so I had him right in front of me... talking about wet experiences, hehe.
Updated On: 12/31/05 at 10:39 AM

Glindafan
#38re: Spit
Posted: 12/31/05 at 8:27pm

We had front row seats for DRS in October and I've never seen an actual spit generator like Lithgow. He's not only a magnificent actor, he's a very efficient humidifier.... quite useful during these dry Winter months!

Wisdom often comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone

neddyfrank2
#39re: Spit
Posted: 1/1/06 at 12:31am

Hands Down Caroline Or Change...I pratically took a shower sitting there! It wasn't just one of them...It was THE WHOLE cast! Wow it was like a saliva fest! Coming in at a close second would be John Lithgow, I was in the first row and although I didnt get spit on...I sure saw Norbert getting a nice little bath.
Updated On: 1/2/06 at 12:31 AM

Videos