LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!

sopranobiz Profile Photo
sopranobiz
#25re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 2:18pm

Thanks! Just updated my profile....that would be a little weird.

SorryGrateful
#26re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 2:23pm

Brava to sopranobiz! That is so exciting!

Break a hell of a leg!

You promised me poems. ~Tricky

Blanche Profile Photo
Blanche
#27re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 2:28pm

Congratulations! That's wonderful! Break a leg at your callbacks!

broadwaybelter Profile Photo
broadwaybelter
#28re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 2:28pm

woot! congrats! keep us updated on this re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!

FosseBoi
#29re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 2:31pm

OMG! This is SO AWSOME!re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!! Congrats and PLEASE keep us updated!re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!

"I've always secretly longed for an actress to get to the top of the cherry picker and projectile vomit all over the guards below."- Wonderwaiter in the "Defy Gravity?" thread. ~~~~~~~~My dream? Sutton Foster as Cassie in A Chorus Line

PB ENT. Profile Photo
PB ENT.
#30re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 2:31pm

"It took me a while to even realize I was listed as "male" before I went and changed it. "

I'll bit my tongue on that one. Sopranobiz, please accept my congtats. as well as you new found gender!

www.pbentertainmentinc.com BWW regional writer "Philadelphia/South Jersey"

Bohemian1232 Profile Photo
Bohemian1232
#31re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 2:33pm

Congrats!

"Nothing's lost forever. In this world, there is a kind of painful progress. Longing for what we've left behind, and dreaming ahead."

Holly Therese Profile Photo
Holly Therese
#32re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 2:52pm

Congrats and break a leg!re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!

"You know, with the right volume, Patti LuPone can make a car bounce, too...." -Wonderwaiter
Updated On: 4/13/06 at 02:52 PM

knows_too_much Profile Photo
knows_too_much
#33re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 3:03pm

Break a leg!!!

I Wish... Madeline Kahn could have played the Witch in Into the Woods. She would have rocked!

redhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
#34re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 3:04pm

Break a leg Miss Thing. I really wish you the best.

"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!

BSoBW2
#35re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 3:18pm

Mucho Mazel Tov!

Have fun at your callback (if that's possible!)

gL
re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!

thevolleyballer
#36re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 3:22pm

I'm gonna go ahead and say congratulations!!! I only hope nobody else has said it yet... :P

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#37re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 3:23pm

Congratulations!! Break a leg re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!

sharon1
#38re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 3:38pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAVE A GREAT TIME

boatsintheghetto Profile Photo
boatsintheghetto
#39re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 5:11pm

Hey congrats...my school did les miz ( i know its no broadway) but that alone was an amazing experience so doing it on BW would be even amazing-er(?). So yeah Break a leg at your next audition and Live it up....stuff like this doesnt happen everyday...

Please, No Dancing
#40re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 5:14pm

That is freaking EXCELLENT!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Fill a brother in --- how much were they letting folks sing? I'm Equity and attending the open next week.

CONGRATS AGAIN - I HOPE YOU GO ALL THE WAYYYYYY!!!

Mandi Moo Profile Photo
Mandi Moo
#41re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 5:20pm

That's so awesome! Good luck, and like everyone else has said, keep us posted on your progress. re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!

EponineThenardier Profile Photo
EponineThenardier
#42re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 5:44pm

I'm very jealous! re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!

Break a leg, you will be awesome! Keep us updated.

sopranobiz Profile Photo
sopranobiz
#43re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 6:40pm

"fill a brother in"-

They told us to keep it down to 16 bars but I think equity members were aloud to sing more. From what I heard a lot of people were asked to sing a second selection so have one ready to go! Good luck!

GretchaSketh
#44re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 6:44pm

So, you joined the board to brag?
Okay that's just rude! sopranobiz has a right to be excited and proud! There is nothing wrong with them sharing their excitment!

Congrats sopranobiz!!! Break a leg and remember to have fun!

What is your dream role?
My dream role would be to be myself. To be performing at the Hollywood Bowl and to have an audience there just to see me, as Stephanie. They are there because they like what I do as a singer, an artist and a person (the last being the most important). I enjoy escaping and portraying other characters, but to be accepted and wanted as yourself... that's amazing! --Stephanie J. Block Just one of the many reasons I admire and respect Stephanie!!

jeff_thedancer Profile Photo
jeff_thedancer
#45re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 7:35pm

Congrats!-the shows so fun!im currenlty in a communtiy theater production playing..sailor 1,convict 1,the forman,bamatambois,feuilly,and chorus!-Great Show!

keep us updated!
cheers
Jeff

IAP ALUMNI -Music and Theatre Major Class of 07.

spellbee
#46re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 8:46pm

sopranobiz - that is really really great! what did she say to you in the room? did you have any indication or idea that you were going to be called back? i am going to try to go next week and i'm curious . . . .

sopranobiz Profile Photo
sopranobiz
#47re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 9:05pm

It's weird because she just watched me literally the first four or five notes and then was scribbling on my resume the rest of the time. At the end she said "thanks, great job." I walked out feeling good about the whole thing but didn't think anything would come of it.
I'm curious to see who will be in the room next time.

#48re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 9:11pm

please no dancing...
technically if you're going to an equity open call..and are given an appointment time, you have three minutes...

sopranobiz Profile Photo
sopranobiz
#49re: LES MIZ CALLBACK!!!
Posted: 4/13/06 at 9:11pm

PS Good luck....I obviously highly recommend any non union folk to crash the audition!

Videos