pixeltracker

Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!- Page 3

Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!

Marquise Profile Photo
Marquise
#50Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 10:21am

Vanilla Boy! Exclamation Point. Period. End Post.
Updated On: 6/16/10 at 10:21 AM

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#51Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 10:56am

I don't like the green trim. It's very central Jersey.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's making $60k an episode.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#52Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 11:23am

I'm guessing the interior shots are generic, real estate sort of shots to give an idea of how the house would look furnished. Considering how... not warm or lived in it, and immaculately clean and decorated it looks.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

SonofRobbieJ
#53Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 11:38am

Anyone who watches 30 seconds of HGTV knows that this house is 'staged' to sell. Sabrina Soto would be proud.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#54Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 12:09pm

And anyone who lives in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and California, at least, should be aware that even with the current economic crisis, 1.19 million for a house is not a lot of money.

Ask your parents what your house is worth.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#55Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 1:11pm

In response to how much he makes.. the show is on Fox...so not as much as if he were in another network. His current contract was drawn before the show was this huge hit. ( even though I am sure at the end of this season it is being renegotiated). And you will find that most younger working "celebish" actors live in spacious but modest homes. As D2 could probably tell you.. most of them prefer to live in more normal communities such as Studio City , Marina Del Rey, or Sherman Oaks as opposed to Beverly Hills and Malibu.

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#56Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 1:14pm

"If you pursue a career that involves being watched by large numbers of people, can you really say "Now you may look at me; now you may not; this is what you may say about me; this you may not?""

Uhm, no. When an actor signs a contract for a show, it says nothing in that contract that his personal life is now open to anyone who wants to view it. Or that he has to be nice to anyone at the stage door after a show.

Are you saying that because he's now on TV, that his private life is now fair game? Do you feel that way about EVERY actor, like the ones on Broadway? Do you think that every actor should now post pictures of their homes, talk about their sex lives and give you intimate details about their private lives, just because they've chosen acting as a profession?

No.

Because it's none of your business.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#57Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 1:19pm

If he chooses to be straight, let him be straight. I just don't need his sexual preferences front and center like this.

Gothampc
#58Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 1:24pm

Why are there no curtains on the windows?

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#59Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 1:27pm

Iam sure the house is getting a entire remake once he moves in. If he is not gay ( and I do wish it for him.. but not everyone is born into fabulesness) then I am sure he has one or two queens around that can help.

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#60Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 1:55pm

"Why are there no curtains on the windows?"

Curtains are a big no-no in a staged home. Shears maybe, at best. People always have a strong opinion about curtains, and when you're decorating to sell, you don't want any items in the home that elicit a strong opinion.

That's why the furniture here is sparse, classy (not to me, but some), generic, monochromatic, 6-star hotel crap. There's not a personal item in the joint or anything that reflects a personality of any kind. Stagers want you to look at the home, not the interior design. They want you to picture your things in it during a walk-through, so NO distractions allowed.

And it works!

But I was laughing at those who thought this was Morrison's own furniture. Yes, people are always buying houses in L.A. with all of their own furniture already in them. They're totally psychic that way.

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22

Gothampc
#61Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 2:05pm

The exterior looks like one of the Charles Manson shacks.

And in the upper left corner, it looks like there's another house behind the trees. Is that a papparazzi hut?

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

newintown Profile Photo
newintown
#62Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 2:39pm

Theatrediva, I said what I intended to say, and (I think) quite clearly.

If your chosen livelihood involves putting yourself on display, you are going to have people wanting to look at you at times when you don't want to be looked at, and knowing more things about you than you may want to reveal.

This applies to ALL public figures - actors, politicians, sports stars, American Idol contestants, etc., etc., etc.

You can say "their private life is none of your business" all the livelong day, but it is now, and has always been, a condition of celebrity. To pursue such a profession while claiming antipathy to that aspect of the profession is self-deceptive and disingenuous.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#63Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 2:41pm

"This applies to ALL public figures - actors, politicians, sports stars, American Idol contestants, etc., etc., etc."

Kings, Queens...

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Gothampc
#64Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 2:42pm

"This applies to ALL public figures - actors, politicians, sports stars, American Idol contestants, etc., etc., etc."

Kings, Queens..."

Nobody cares about Kevin James.

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#65Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 3:02pm

Very antiseptic. Screams "I have absolutely no interests whatsoever."

As for what he makes an epi, who knows?

I nearly wept when I heard that that unattractive, unamusing youngest kid of Patricia Heaton (the one who can't move his head without moving his shoulders) from the unattractive, anamusing sitcom THE MIDDLE makes $20,000 an episode.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

Marinacat
#66Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 3:16pm

I recently read that the actor who plays the principal makes more per episode than any of the actors playing students. Their contracts are non-negotiable for the next 2 seasons.

SonofRobbieJ
#67Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 3:55pm

'Very antiseptic. Screams "I have absolutely no interests whatsoever."'

Bubbe, that's the staging decor. Not Morrison's. Unless he bought the house with the furnishings.

As for what that kid makes an episode, that is not in the least surprising. I think the general minimum for series regular (if you are fresh out of nowhere and can't negotiate more) is around $15k an episode. At least at the big three.

yankee_fan907 Profile Photo
yankee_fan907
#68Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 5:20pm

"If he chooses to be straight, let him be straight."

Are you kidding me, Phyllis? I hope we can all agree that homosexuality is not a choice. And if that is true, than neither is heterosexuality. Stop trying to create this double standard.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#69Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 5:25pm

Everyone has a right to live how they want. I just don't think they should flaunt their lifestyles.

wonderwaiter Profile Photo
wonderwaiter
#70Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 5:27pm

Jeez!  How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!

And no one grew into anything new, we just became the worst of what we were."

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#71Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 5:42pm

I hate seeing straight people hold hands or, God forbid, kiss on the lips in public. It's perverted and sick.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

StageManager2 Profile Photo
StageManager2
#72Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 5:42pm

Phyllis, as my grandmother used to say: "First time is funny. Second time is silly. And third time is a spanking."

Salve, Regina, Mater misericordiae
Vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra
Salve, Salve Regina
Ad te clamamus exsules filii Eva
Ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes
O clemens O pia
Updated On: 6/16/10 at 05:42 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#73Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 5:47pm

Does Matthew like to be spanked?

StageManager2 Profile Photo
StageManager2
#74Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 5:49pm

No idea, but I'd lick his sh!tter!

Salve, Regina, Mater misericordiae
Vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra
Salve, Salve Regina
Ad te clamamus exsules filii Eva
Ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes
O clemens O pia

Videos